News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon/Dark entity

Previous topic - Next topic

Melfina

On my first accidental OBE, I encountered what I believe to be a demon.
Afterwards I still saw it occasionally in my every day life which I thought would fade.
Now I am seeing people as demons seeing the demon inside,
is there any relevance to the first encounter and this continuing and lingering meetings with
these entities.  They are as unpleasant as you could imagine and scare the living hell
out of me.  Any help on removing them and I would be most obliged.
Dance like it's your last.

NaomiChan

Quietly observe...

Raise your power...

Learn to control/repel them.

Like Jedi mind tricks...pretty much.... :-D

Control your fear. (Hold onto your Living Hell, you need it)

Know Thyself.

Befriend Kings and Potentates of the Dark. You need some authority over the Abyss to hold authority over creatures of the Abyss. Contrary to many dead magician's opinions, Lightwork alone has little to do with commanding Darkness. You have to be familiar with the dark to work with it, otherwise you'll just be blind.

We balance between the two. So you do Jedi/Sith at the same time.

(What can I say, George Lucas, close but no cigar.)

Love,

Naomi

Sentinal

Those who try to walk on the fence often fall on the wrong side.

Kuroyagi

Yes, eat much meat- like steak-, or also sashimi and laugh it off, if you cant laugh on command watch some commedies, or just laugh unnaturally till you start laugh in earnest. Also spinning is good for alignment and for getting rid of unfocused things, apart from that- train your imagination, imagine a sword or any weapon or do as NaomiChan said, contact the bosses, I'll see that its alright if youre honest, ok?

Apart from that: basically there is no "wrong" side of the fence but if you keep walking on it for too long, it could turn into a razor's edge and slice you in two.    :lol:

p.s. I shouldnt say this to you at this stage but if you can perceive other humans as demons then its only an asepct of the truth you see cause many actually are.

Astir

Quote from: Melfina on April 22, 2007, 01:01:03

Now I am seeing people as demons seeing the demon inside

Not a good thing to be seeing. What you are seeing isn't actually there.

Many people throughout history have seen such things and ended up feeling so passionately they killed innocents in a mission to eradicate what they mistakenly perceived as evil. Human beings are not demons and demons do not live inside of them. Human beings can be ignorant and abusive, or seem terrible, but they are either horrid byproducts of horrid experiences (mind you, they allow themselves to be and do not try to be better people) or they are mentally disturbed...whether it be due to chemical or physical abnormalities in the brain.

There are no demon people, demons living in people or whispering in their ears.

mon9999

Hi Melfina! I can only say don't give attention to them and don't fear them. For me what you are seeing are negative astral entities. Giving thoughts and emotions to them will only make them stonger and will drain you, Ground yourself and do centering, spin your aura and chakra especially your solar plexus.

Melfina

Thanks for all the advice, I will try to run with one of those ideas and see if it helps.
I'll post again on my progress.
Dance like it's your last.