News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

de-possession

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hello Mike
  I would buy Robert Bruces book and use the self-exorcism in a swimming pool or shower where water is running all around you. It is a start. I would also read up on the information upon this website.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

needhelpgettingfree

Hi

I was in a dangerous situation some years ago.  A entity was able to attach onto me.  Two and a half years later it came off for the first time, but it got back on me 30 minutes later.  After two and a half years of possession I couldn't put the pieces of my life back together enough to prevent it from getting back on at that point in time.  The possession has lasted a number of years, but I've managed to figure out what caused the possession in the first place, and how the dangerous environment I was in back then contributed to it.  But I have been unable to get the adversarial entity back off again.  I think it knows that the next time it comes off, it is off for good.
    If anyone knows any sure ways to detach an adversarial entity, please email me and let me know.

Mike Ledbetter