News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Devil Worshipers

Previous topic - Next topic

MosesB

My mom used to date one of these bastards when she was a yougin.It turns out that she was a vergin at the time.She has told me about this experience many times.She said that this guy was a very attractive man,i mean very,and he was very polite and almost perfect just like the devil himself.They had gone out for a long time and one night when she was alone with him at home(my grandparents didnt know about him at the time,but note that my whole family is very clairavoyant),they began discussing religion.she happened to tell him that she was a christion and a virgin,and he replied that he was part of a different religion,but she cant remember the name now.She later on noticed that his friends and people she didnt know seemed to be following her.She also told my grandmother about it and asked her if she had heard of this religion,and my grandmother told her that he was a devil worshiper(this was before she even knew that my mom was seeing this guy),and she told her that they wanted her because she was a virgin and they sacrfice virgins to the devil.So my mom got scared and called up my dad,who was a good friend of hers for a long time,and she asked him to stay with her for a few weekks or so.My father was very polite and never touched her but after those guys saw that he was coming over every night they must have thought that she wasnt a virgin anymore and left her alone.this story is true in every aspect and i just wanted to warn my fellow virgins of this.Learn to see auras and or feel them and find out as much as you can about your enemies because its always better to keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.
"I AM" has sent me