News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Did I receive memory from the future?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

Okay so today I watched a Movie which recently got out and I have never watched it Before. Though I've read the book and when I read I don't really se Pictures in my head clearly. As I started this Movie I remembered almost every single scene Before it happened in exact detail and Picture... How can this be possible? I've never seen the Movie Before and yet it felt like I had Always seen it?? Like im accessing memory of Another reality or timeline or something..

Szaxx

You have read the book and this gets stored in the subconcious. Watching the movie awakened these memories. That's really about it in a nutshell.
I read the Lord of the Rings in 1976 in just two weeks. The film didn't appear until recently and I think some scenes were played down with others missing. Still a good set of films to watch.
I can visualise precise details to order and this does impact on the films watched. Some are really good while others seem watered down.
If you get info from the future you REALLY KNOW. There's nothing that no-one can tell you it's all unreal. You just know and that's rigid. :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

CFTraveler

Why?

Sammie

well I knew what I remembered from the book only like some lines that came up. But before most of the scenes I got the exact image in my head like I had dreamt it... Welll be whatever it was