News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Conjurations to repel negative entites

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Also if you are going to use the circle of protection before going to sleep/astral project etc, make sure you say both conjurations to scare and disable any neg entites around THEN do the circle of protection.
Cheers!

Mathias Jonsson

Thank you Manuel for the info!

Have you tried any Enochian conjuration in connection with warding of this type? Such as vibrating the Enochian angels of the quarters?
Also the controversial Gerald Schueler in his book ENOCHIAN YOGA give a psychic defense technique when you´re visualizing a kind of rotating red or orange cross in your right hand.

One exercise that has proven effective for me before going to bed is visualizing an Archangel with spread wings, especially the inclusion of the wings has proven to be of a strong symbolical value in warding off negs. Also THE TOWER OF LIGHT is effective.

Personally I use AURUM SOLIS´Setting of the Wards of Power  as a warding/banishing  rite, it features Greek/gnostic egregores: Soter/Alastor/Asphaleios/amyntor instead of the standard (GD) one with Rafael/Michael/Gabriel/Uriel, some say that the greek ones are less potent than the Hebrew ones, in my opinion there is´nt much difference, but I suppose their potency can be enhanced using meditation on their individualities and or invocation as some has suggested.

manuel

hi there
No prob ;), i have not heard about these conjurations?

cheers.

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

What I meant was any Enochian words of power as an addition to other warding incantations, not Enochian conjurations per se, even there are certainly ones to use, but I leave such suggestions for those advanced in Enochian magick.

For me Enochian has proven to be THE most powerful magical languagesoit´s inclusion in warding would add to it´s protective power.
I´d like to add that I´m not an Enochian magick adept, though I hope to be some day :), and some people are afraid of using it out-of-it´s context, as well as in the hands of the inexperienced.

manuel

here is one conjuration, its called the "bellilin" you sing it, you sing it 3 times in a row.

"bellilin bellilin bellilin,
amphora of salvation,
i would like to be next to you,
materialsim has no streangth next to me,
bellilin bellilin bellilin"

x3

the other conjuration is called "jupiter" with this one you place your left hand over your solar plexus, which is around the naval, this protects against evil entities while the conjuration is being pronounced, you put your fingers of your right hand in the shape of a gun, with the midle and index finger extended, the other two fingers closed and the thumb up. You extend your right arm in fron of you, pointing at the entity if you see one, and then pronounce the following words 3 times.

"In the name of Jupiter father of Gods,
i conjure you
Te vigos cosilim".

you say that over 3 times
If you are in the Astral plane, you will see rays comming out of your hand, so you can imagine the rays as you do in the physical world.

also Jupiter is just another name for the father, God, creator etc.. so dont worry.

here is the circle of protection,
This forms a barrier that stops any negative entity from entering, it is drawn in a circle, using the imagination and doing a work witrh the elementals of nature, which makes the circle strong and sustains it. Elementals of nature are essences of creatures that are evolving, they have been known throughout history in various myths and legends as for eg faries, pixies, gnomes, salamanders, sylphs etc
They have been used by ancient people to protect sacred or important things, many ancient people knew how to work with these elementals of nature, they are the same ones used for this circle. Having first said the conjurations, you then draw the circle, you first say the following words,

"my father please, order my elemental intercessor to wrap a magical circle of protection around me (or the bed or the room whatever) ,so that no evil entity can harm me"

you say that 3 times over

the father is the male aspect of each one's own being, we ask that part of the being, because he has the power to do it.

Then you imagine circle formed by a beam of light drawn around whereever you have chosen. You do this 3 times over making sure the circle is joined and complete.
This can be done every night before going to bed, then once it has been done, no evil entity can get in. The circle stays until you move out of it, once you move out of it, it breaks.
Jesus used this circle on a women who was about to be stoned, he drew it around her in the sand and she was saved. A student of ours once was a bit sceptical, but he drew the circle around him nevertheless, he woke up in the astral plane, to find him self unable to move, with an evil looking cat in front of him, he became frightened and started spitting at it, because thats all he thought he could do, then he noticed he had a circle of light around him and the evil looking cat not get in, he then woke up, back in his body, he should of used the conjuration of bellilin to make the cat to disapear.
also the bellilin is good to use if you are unable to move, eg in sleep paralsis, waking up during the process when the astral body (soul) is in the procces of seperating from the body and then seeing and hearing things in the room, The jupiter is good if you can move, and is much faster to say, you can use the conjurations in the physical world to, so if you feel as though something may be there, just say these, and they will disapear.

These conjurations do work, they are great when used in the astral plane or physical plane.