News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

DK's petition

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

rhinegirl,

You say you find this psd stuff entertaining.
How entertaining would you find it if you were attacked by negatives?
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT?

This entire site has become a sh*thole. This is why a lot of good people are leaving or they do not bother to post here anymore.
This site has become a sh*thole because of people who pretend to need help or the other idiots who pretend to channel entities. That is only the tip of the iceberg as to why this place is crap.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

rhinegirl,
How entertaining would you find it if you were attacked by negatives?
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT?

I deal with my negs. I ignore many of them and have successfully summoned a demon to assist me. It's easier to deal with the big one than a bunch of little ones.

Jessica

Ken

rhinegirl,
You said you deal with negatives. That could mean anything. You summon demons to do your bidding. Then you must be another satanist.

It woud be no pity if this entire site was closed down since this place has gone down the tubes.
This site has been getting worse over the last six months.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

rhinegirl,
You summon demons to do your bidding. Then you must be another satanist.

I am not a satanist. Not all demons are Satan's. The bings I summon are far older than teh xian satan mythology.

Jessica

Ken

It was a statement. Nothing more.
I don't care. It's your life.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Ken[B)]

It's your life.

Yes it is. Thank you for respecting that.'

Jessica

Ken

The Angels say there is freedom of will. There you go.[;)]
Was that black eye for me? Oh well. Gave me a bit of a laugh.

I suppose we should stick to the topic.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

The Angels say there is freedom of will. There you go.[;)]
Was that black eye for me? Oh well. Gave me a bit of a laugh.

I suppose we should stick to the topic.

There's so much back-bitting and gipin in this place that I have forgotten what the topic was.[:P] Oh Yes...DK..

Shall we discuss someone or something more pleasant?

Jessica

Ken

You really don't like her.
Remember she was dragged into this occult/psychic stuff against her will. It must have been very traumatic for her.

This site will likely die due to how things are going here. Oh well it's not the only site on the net.

James S

Hi All,

The PSD forum will NOT get shut down unless Robert Bruce and Adrian both decide that is the best course of action. This is not to say that it is not a possibility, as they were the ones that ultimately made the descision to shut down the energy sub-forum because of the problems it was having with personal arguments.

Moving the forum, making a new one, all of these ideas are pretty pointless as they do not address the cause of the problem. Neither does shutting the forum down. It will only server to cure the symptom, not the cause.

James.

Akensai

quote:
"negative view", "being negative" ... I think part of the atmosphere now in this forum is due to the different understandings of what this means.

Let me tell you what I think it means.

Negative View: Continuously complaining about the post people make and telling how bad the forum and its people are. Nothing is good everything is bad and it's going to be worse.

Being Negative: Always seeing the worst side of things, selectively mentioning bad things whiteout ever focusing on the good things, further more it means not trying to improve the mood of the forum, but constantly complain about it.

quote:
Terms such as "negative" and "positive" get used way to much in these discussions, to the point where they become ridiculous. An approach or attitude that seems negative to others could be perfectly rational at the time for the one who carries it.

It think the terms are quite clear in their context, anyone whit fair intelligence can see if a post is negative, of course some people have more tolerance for the (negative) atmosphere of a post than others, but whit some I would think there is little doubt.

quote:
Besides, the term negative, as generally used in new age lingo, irritates the hell out of me. Every time I see it used I get an image in my head of a bunch of hippies running away in fear shouting "NOO!!! Negativity! My spirituality is eroding!! ERROOOODDDDIIINNNG!!!

Heh... so funny.

quote:
This entire site has become a sh*thole. This is why a lot of good people are leaving or they do not bother to post here anymore.
This site has become a sh*thole because of people who pretend to need help or the other idiots who pretend to channel entities. That is only the tip of the iceberg as to why this place is crap.

Since I can't use the term negative anymore I just like to say, shut up! Why don't you leave, please do, because this crap of people like you is really what's making this place so f***ed up. All this f***ing whining, just go elsewhere whit it!

quote:
It woud be no pity if this entire site was closed down since this place has gone down the tubes.
This site has been getting worse over the last six months.

You have to say this in every post you make?? It's because of people like you everyone gets the impression this site is really so bad. Perhaps you and your friends who think alike just like to leave? Or you could just stop your gosh darn whining and make something of the place.

quote:
This site will likely die due to how things are going here. Oh well it's not the only site on the net

I suppose you hadn't mentioned it enough.

Perhaps people want to stop whining now and get on whit it?

Akensai - make your point but watch the language! - James

James - I came off a bit hard here, but i mean it 100%, this complaining about everyone and everything really got to stop.

Dark Knight

Why does Robert have to be consulted, I thought you said this was Adrian Cooper's website?

quote:
I finally had to GROW UP!! once I grew up I stop blaming everyone else for my garbage and dealt with my garbage. And when someone genuinely is the cause of my problem I defend myself quickly and SOLVE IT! I don't painfully drag it out so that others are exposed to the pain and suffering.

You assume way too much credit...

It's shocking to me how people NOT under attack are asked to take responsiblity for one thing...and they make their lives around that one thing and cry about how much pain they're in, how much they're going to lose their freedom, how life is just coming to an end. All this focus on the worst not the best, like Akensai said, all coming about because you were asked to take responsiblity for something.

You made your lives around one thing that you perceive as threatening and can't move on with life...why, especially when you claim you have so much? Rhinegirl's been leading the charge unrelentlessly, I must really be a threat to so powerful a demon bringer, and she still hasn't solved it yet. The maturity of it all for the stable to react in such a way.

Dark Knight

quote:
You have to say this in every post you make?? It's because of people like you everyone gets the impression this site is really so bad. Perhaps you and your friends who think alike just like to leave? Or you could just stop your gosh darn whining and make something of the place.

Besides chatting once in a while, why are all of you assuming that a group of people is tag teaming against another. Are you guys tag teaming. People are speaking from their own experiences not rallying around behind one person.

Akensai

quote:
Besides chatting once in a while, why are all of you assuming that a group of people is tag teaming against another. Are you guys tag teaming. People are speaking from their own experiences not rallying around behind one person.

I never assumed such a thing; I just made an easy generalization of calling people who act the same in this matter his friends. If you have read the post carefully I don't see how you could have missed this.  

SpectralDragon

I believe the main problem with this forum is this:
NOBODY IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER PERSON
I am not talking about LISTENING. I am talking about UNDERSTANDING.
You can hear and know what the person's words mean, but it takes thought and empathy to understand what the person is saying and where they are coming from. The effort, in these arguments, is not there except in a few members. James has made a remarkable effort to try and understand lately I noticed, for example. If everyone did this then the problems would likely disapear. I am not going to list names, I already pointed out most of these people anyway.

A secondary problem: HOTHEADED PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SCORE POINTS WITH OTHER HOT HEADED PEOPLE. This problem is a problem much like negativity, the more it happens the more it grows and the more the pattern and "matrix" of the pattern grow. I for one have simply stopped listening to the-.....dare I say.....- IDIOTS who are simply being hot headed. I suggest these people be ignored so they can cool down. that's just my thought though.

Ken

"Since I can't use the term negative anymore I just like to say, shut up! Why don't you leave, please do, because this crap of people like you is really what's making this place so f***ed up. All this f***ing whining, just go elsewhere whit it!"

Why don't you leave instead? You are complaining more loudly then everybody else put together. You are the one getting upset by other people's remarks. Not one thing you have said has added anything positive or added any ideas as to how to handle this growing problem.
Sites like this eventually die because the good people leave.

Some sites handle problems like what occur on this site by giving all the message board trolls their own little corner of a site. That is how I handled this problem on a site I had.

People who pretend to channel entities should be banned.
People who come here with the sole purpose of causing problems should be banned.
Those moderators who are psychic enough to tune into a new member should read that person's energy;therefore,if somebody is exceptionally negative then they are not given admittance to this site.
People who are here to play troll games should be banned.
Forums shuld be closed and for members only.

Akensai

quote:
Why don't you leave instead? You are complaining more loudly then everybody else put together. You are the one getting upset by other people's remarks. Not one thing you have said has added anything positive or added any ideas as to how to handle this growing problem.
Sites like this eventually die because the good people leave.

Fine ill leave this topic, I hope you follow my example.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by rhinegirl

Mick has potentially figured out how I work? Hmmmm....I'm intrigued.
How do I work?[}:)][:P]

Jessica

You have mentioned the use of runes for divination and other stuff, so 'result my interest is in hearing more about your approach. ' but if this is a problem then lets just move on.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

kakkarot

let me tell you what *I* think:

[:)]

~kakkarot

rhinegirl

In several threads DK has suggested that PSD be shut down. I feel she is doing this for several reasons. So while I could go on for pages as to what's wrong with DK's logic and even more pages in regards to her.

I instead offer this place to ask why shouldn't it be shut down.
Please feel free to use as many words as you need to.

reasons I can think of are...
#1. it's entertaining.
#2. there are several posters here who are worthlistening to and conversing with despite disagreements, such as Kia, James, and Ender.
#3. There are people who need help in regards to psychic protection.
#4. To close this forum down to satisfy one persons manic whims woul be foolish and just plain wrong.

Jessica