News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"Sleep Paralysis"

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

.is always strikes me what a difference there is between religion and spirituality.If it were my experience,my interpretation would be that some part(s) of herself are telling her to at least be more open-if not believing- to and of these kinds of experiences,instead of being judgemental.I am not surprised by the fact that she is christian, as I have found many "good christians" to be very closed minded and very judging, if something doesn't fit into that particular belief system.
"Go home"-my interpretation is that of a higher self (the mother figure-kind of like a teacher or guide) telling her to re-discover who she really is.maybe she needs to ask herself-"do these experiences threaten the stability of my world view, and my view of what life is?"
I can tell her from direct experience (and I am absolutely sure I am not the only one!)that astral projection is not evil.It is a realization of our true nature,and a return to our true, expanded conciousness.It is an incredibly beautiful thing, that can help lead to the unfolding of a sense of compassion and love for others,as well as a love of freedom,and a generally expanded view of what we are.We, and I suspect, animals as well are made of light and vibration on various frequencys at the same time.this is what seems to create a percieved solid (lower vibration) and astral (higher vibration)bodys.
exploring these kinds of experiences could very well be seen as "going home".[:)]
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

javey

Well, my girlfriend refuses to believe in AP for some reason or psychic vampires, or egos or anything.  So she tells me she woke up last night and couldn't move and saw black "shadows" only they weren't shadows floating on her ceiling.  Then she heard a voice exactly like her mom's saying "Go home" a few times and then she feels like she "snaps" back into her body and can move.  This happens quite often to her she says like for 2 weeks every night for those 2 weeks and then it stops for a month.  Personally, I think she is gifted at astral projection, and she comes out of her body and sees her egos, but she won't believe me if I say that.  What should I tell her?  She is going nuts because of this, and I just don't know how to explain it to her, I've told her all about projection, and she doesn't believe me still because Christian religion I guess corrupts you into thinking it's evil or something.  PLEASE HELP!