News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Doll Deamons A Growing Problem... Help?

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Bears

-
Also , about exorcising the Dolls(Two Bear), Im really not sure if Im "qualified" to do so.  I've heard many people(like Robert) say that this is dangrous business if you dont know what you're doing.  
-

And continuing to live with the evil by your own choice; isn't?

You can fight them off now or later. The longer they stay there, and generate more fear from the people in the home; the stronger they will become.

If you want help; E-Mail me or find a local Shaman.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa
Received the title "master" 8 times and still trying to master myself.

Kacper

Okay, following what happened in my earlier post.  I had a very awful nightmare last night that repeated itself over and over again.

I woke up violently, and had astral vision for 2 seconds.

Above my head, on the ceiling above my bed was a piece of paper.
That piece of paper isn't usually there, so when I woke up my first reaction was more in terms of "Wth is this?"

I instantly became scared of it, as I got a very evil and hurtful feeling from it.  The piece of paper had writing on it, however I could not recognize the writing at all.  It wasn't in any Earth like language, the characters had wierd shapes, and were kind of blury.

Further more, the piece of paper had something like a 4th dimension, it extended forever like 2 mirrors facing each other and there was infinite writing behind it, this scared me.  I had a feeling the message was evil.

I blinked a few times in panic, and the piece of paper dissapeared automatically leaving a trace of its shape(only smaller) in my minds eye.

That piece of paper was in the exact same position, where months ago, I pinned up a piece of paper on my celing that said "WILL POWER", the purpose of the original piece of paper was to get me out of bed, I would stare at it at night , everynight, and believe in it, until a few weeks later I realized this method wasn't working and I took it off.  

The evil ,.. "astral paper" was in the exact same position except a bit to the right... almost as if this was using some mental tap in me...

I feel this is all connected somehow.

I've been going through a wierd depressing state in my life lately, as opposed to the normal uplifted spiritual person I used to be before I entered this stage..

I am starting to think that this isnt just something natural im going through, like a step back to understand more things.  Perhaps my experiance has some kind of negative entity involved.

If anyone could give me any feedback on this?  I would really appreaciate.

Also , about exorcising the Dolls(Two Bear), Im really not sure if Im "qualified" to do so.  I've heard many people(like Robert) say that this is dangrous business if you dont know what you're doing.  If I destroy these dolls too(which I think I should) ,, where would the energy/spirits that are in it now go ?...

I think I need some help..

anyone?

Kacper