News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Don't try this meditation!

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonden

I'm probably going to try the other Chakra's but I will do one chakra at the time. Will report back when I'm done with third eye. Will do the next chakra this Saturday ( I think it was crown)

CaCoDeMoN

The Nazis stole some runes, too, by ripping them from their proper context. The swastika was once the hammer of Thor. The runes may be occult as in hidden, but they are not in any way satanic. When I say that the Satanists stole from runes and yoga, it is because they claimed that what they took is satanic rather than giving credit where it was due.
Sorry but swastika is from Hindu beliefs and was not modified at all. Even word "swastika" has a meaning in sanskrit.
MEAT=MURDER.

andonitxo

Quote from: french_hustlerwow, you know im staying away from this....

[hey andonitxo, in what city you live in, i lived in Toulouse, and my grandma lives in Basque Country too, or very near it.  She's in Handaye-St. Jean de Luz, and my uncle in Biarritz.]

Hi there,

I live in Bilbao (Bizkaia). Very pleased to meet you ;-)

andonitxo

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN
The Nazis stole some runes, too, by ripping them from their proper context. The swastika was once the hammer of Thor. The runes may be occult as in hidden, but they are not in any way satanic. When I say that the Satanists stole from runes and yoga, it is because they claimed that what they took is satanic rather than giving credit where it was due.
Sorry but swastika is from Hindu beliefs and was not modified at all. Even word "swastika" has a meaning in sanskrit.

One note. I read swastika is a heavenly symbol if it is not bended, ie, take nazi's one, rotate a bit so its arms get horizontal and vertical and voilá. It seems nazis sloped it in a try to embarrass light's forces.

Tom

The swastika is used in Vajrayana Buddhism, too, as a symbol to be placed under the meditation cushion. There, it fills in for the double dorje, which only Buddhas get to sit on during meditation.

phantomviewer

Why do people take main religious-spiritual workings and use it for other religions? Isnt the Chakras from India-Hinduism?

Orygbus

I've seen some of the hand mudra in a ninjitsu book and other eastern sources....so I'm fairly sure it's not satanic....I'm not sure where the mantra is from, but I don't think it's satanic....

CaCoDeMoN

Why do people take main religious-spiritual workings and use it for other religions? Isnt the Chakras from India-Hinduism?
But chakras are not just religious dogma, they are real.
MEAT=MURDER.

phantomviewer

But chakras are not just religious dogma, they are real.

That is the point.....taking from religious spiritual workings. Do you Get what im saying?

Even some Christians using the Kabbala turning it into some Christ Kabbala wich so many books I have seen.  :D

halfphased

I would not say chakras are real in an ultimate sense.  They are a construct that we use to better interract with our precieved reality.

We are using a working theory up until the point where we become aware of Ultimate Reality.  

I say this yet I still do not understand why working with a chakra system is helpfull at the present moment if ultimately we are to come to understand that chakras were nothing more than the musings of our collective mind.

manuel

thanks for that man, im gunna try it out my self tonight, ya know for those whom are scared of the satan thing, how can you be scared of some thing that doesnt exsist? the only thing that comes close to satan is orion reptilians.

manuel

CaCoDeMoN, how are the meditations working so far?

Tyciol

5 minutes doesn't require two posts.

andonitxo

Quote from: manuelthanks for that man, im gunna try it out my self tonight, ya know for those whom are scared of the satan thing, how can you be scared of some thing that doesnt exsist? the only thing that comes close to satan is orion reptilians.

Mmmm, could someone, please, explain to me what the heck such an orion reptilian is?.

I'd point that, for me, God is both good and evil. If It "is creating" (I'd bet creation is a dynamic process) all we see around, it must be his creation what we see as evil. And I insist, it is a matter of viewpoint. A death for us is a rebirth for the upper planes, and vice versa. The real evil is that sense of conservation we have, because if we'd know how to get rid of our attachments to this world, the last dream would be just a mere step.

So Satan could be conceived as the energy/bunch of experiences/stuff of live dedicated to destroy/undo/reestructure,... and the like.

Leannain

Quote from: andonitxo

Mmmm, could someone, please, explain to me what the heck such an orion reptilian is?.

supposedly it's a  evil alien race from the star system orion.

http://home.earthlink.net/%7ejameset4/Roger/pt2/roger002.html

http://members.yournet.com/jobrien/liz-2.html

CaCoDeMoN

CaCoDeMoN, how are the meditations working so far?
I've totally opened my third eye, and I enjoy watching Negs running on the walls at night. My crown chakra also opened a bit, and last night I nearly had conscious astral projection. Also working on solar pelxus chakra brings good results.

Probably an imagination of David Icke. Maybe he discovered such "alien race" using scientific methods - LSD. ;)
MEAT=MURDER.

manuel

cool man, i did it the thhh for about 3 minutes, i found it was very stimulating, the back of my 3rd eye slightly tingled a bit.

andonitxo

Maybe I'm the only nerd here which has suffered from an absolutely terrible headache after two days' practice... yeh, and I've silenced it taking aspirins, a thing I didn't practice decades ago.

So, I'll follow Mr Bruce's advices... to incise more in the lower chakras first. Those kaleidoscope images you mentioned will have to wait.

Anyway, and I must agree with you, the technique in itself is far more powerful than a mere visualization method. I've always defended yoga as a complete and powerful whole system, and in this case, in which pranayama and mudras are used, I've tested what I did know.

Perhaps each dude have to concentrate in a particular chakra, that one more responsive... so I'll have a try with my heart's one.

By the way... what do you take when you have "energy" headaches?. I tried to shut down the pain absorving the energy leftover into the subnavel storage center.

Tom

The web site with the method said that it can even result in migraines lasting for several days, but that if you keep going with it the headaches will pass. It does not say anything about what happens if the process is stopped after it is started.

The web site with the method to open the third eye also has methods for the lower chakras. If you are sure you want to stop the process for now, you might want to try this one:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Opening_the_Solar.html

Nostic

Holy smokes, when I make the "T-H-H-H" sound, I can see my computer screen ripple like a body of water. LOL, don't know how much that's worth, but it's a cool little novelty nonetheless.  :)

manuel

A question if I may, getting the sound in your forehead area as it instructs, I'm finding this a tad challenging, any one have any workarounds for this?

Tom

It isn't so much a workaround as a clarification; the chakras have musical notes associated with them. By adjusting the tone you are using to be higher or lower you can get it to resonate at the chakra you are working on. This will only help, though, if you can feel where it is resonating. You might find that some of your chakras are more easily stimulated than others. If you use "om" which is fairly neutral and start low, you might find that you will catch a place you can feel the resonance distinctly. This will help you to know what to look for when you try to get the "th" to resonate in your forehead.

knucklebrain1970

I think you guys are getting headaches from restricting the airflow out of your mouth. Try this. Keep your mouth shut and nose pinched after taking a deep breath. Now try to blow out till it feels like your head is going to pop. What do you feel? Headache?

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

andonitxo

Quote from: knucklebrain1970I think you guys are getting headaches from restricting the airflow out of your mouth. Try this. Keep your mouth shut and nose pinched after taking a deep breath. Now try to blow out till it feels like your head is going to pop. What do you feel? Headache?

Kevin

Your quote is appreciated but I've been practicing pranayama for several years... so I think I know a little bit about breathing. And even without involving breath so much, the same result, i.e. headache, comes up.

CaCoDeMoN

A question if I may, getting the sound in your forehead area as it instructs, I'm finding this a tad challenging, any one have any workarounds for this?
No, but it is not as hard as it seems. You must only know that sound can be conducted through bones, when it reach certain frequency(it has been scientifically proved and I think that will be used in portable music players soon). You just have to make sound at correct frequency, and it will vibrate at forehead area.
MEAT=MURDER.