News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Don't try this meditation!

Previous topic - Next topic

Vvid1012

slightly off topic, but where should you energy ideally reside... the crown, heart, or all?  Or is it more of a wave, while constantly cyclying through each vortex.  Something I'v been contemplating for many days now.

andonitxo

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN
A question if I may, getting the sound in your forehead area as it instructs, I'm finding this a tad challenging, any one have any workarounds for this?
No, but it is not as hard as it seems. You must only know that sound can be conducted through bones, when it reach certain frequency(it has been scientifically proved and I think that will be used in portable music players soon). You just have to make sound at correct frequency, and it will vibrate at forehead area.

That's what is called "resonance". It means every part of our body vibrates in a certain pitch by its own means. If you produce a sound close to this pitch you both will vibrate in unison.

The same effect can be seen with cups of water, being rubbed. When you get to the exact pitch the cup cannot bear and it just breaks. The matter, in this case, can't stand so much energy.

manuel

Thanks for the answers guys, well I had my 3rd meditation and well I havent seen entities..yet, though im feeling a slight presure on my forehead, it says to do it 4 times than relax, is that it? just four chants of that per day? or more? :?:

father_satans_follower

Hey Everyone. I just wanna tell you guys about the Joy Of Satan and their Meditations.
So WHAT if THEY are Nazis? You should concentrate on their MEDITATIONS not on what they are! Their are some  meditations there. Forget the belief or ideology and just examine the meditations. And yes, there used to be some meditations there which were STOLEN from books. Now they are removed. I am new in meditations as in ive never done them. 2day I will START with meditations. I will start with VOID meditation which is there. Its the most simplest and basic meditation and I plan to do it for a month before I progress to any "energy" work. By the way, I have tried the "Awakening One" many times in which you open your 3rd eye. I jsut NEVER feel anything in my head when I chant. Ive tried many different types of tones and pitches. Thooooooooooooooooooh.

Tom

In addition to the meditation (I eventually went ahead and did all 4 consecutive days of this third eye meditation) I finished each session by giving reiki to my third eye. I put my right hand over my forehead and my left hand on the back of my head and started sending energy through. It increased the intensity of the experience, suddenly making the colored lights much brighter. Mostly I just see gold with some reds in it.

Father Satan's Follower - if you don't have a lot of previous experience with working with energy, reiki (http://www.reiki.org and http://www.sharereiki.org) is a good thing to look into to quickly get started. The process of passing on the ability to use reiki is called an attunement, and it can be done at a distance. The web sites I listed at good places to get articles and manuals on how to use reiki, so all you would need would be the actual attunements. I can give them to you and so can several other people here. The www.sharereiki.org site has a lot more people who can give you attunements, too, and for more systems than just Usui Reiki.

star

I never really found that correct pitch for those awakings ever I have done them off an on for near on 2 years and I only get the faintest little itty bitty touch on my forehead and nothing for #2 for the crown.

Its almost enough to make me want to cry.

Hearing abouyt  some people getting these amazing reactions.

I havent even managed to get a damn headache!
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

CaCoDeMoN

Hi!

Forget the belief or ideology and just examine the meditations.
But what if you too didn't examine their meditations carefully? Have you noticed that some of the medtations will bind some entities to you? (of course not new Awakening meditations I've posted here)
Thooooooooooooooooooh.
You used the old meditation. The one that it's there is different, old one with the chant you posted will only bind Thoth entity to you or summon him.
I never really found that correct pitch for those awakings ever I have done them off an on for near on 2 years and I only get the faintest little itty bitty touch on my forehead and nothing for #2 for the crown.

2 years? but they are not older than two months... I think that maybe you used old Awakening meditations.
MEAT=MURDER.

father_satans_follower

QuoteBut what if you too didn't examine their meditations carefully? Have you noticed that some of the medtations will bind some entities to you? (of course not new Awakening meditations I've posted here)

Look. When a person opens his third eye and empowers it, he starts seeing things such as entities! Even athiests start seeing things!

QuoteYou used the old meditation. The one that it's there is different, old one with the chant you posted will only bind Thoth entity to you or summon him.

Sorry. The new chant is:T-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H
But well, chants dont work for me:( But maybe I might try it some day.

PeterPanic

Hello CaCoDeMoN, nice post! It has over 50 replies...
I still have this questions:

- I read through joyofsatan.com and there is nothing in there of neo-nazi  kind of s**t. 666blacksun though is 100% neo-nazi but I haven't read anything that states there is a connection between the two sites. What do you know about this?

- When you started third eye opening meditation did you already had some clairvoyant abilities? Can you explain in more detail what you see in dark rooms? What did you feel when 3rd eye opened?

- If 3rd eye opening makes you see the other dimension, what happens when you open your heart chakra?

Thank you for your time
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
It is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

::Saint Francis Of Assisi.

CaCoDeMoN

Look. When a person opens his third eye and empowers it, he starts seeing things such as entities! Even athiests start seeing things!
Of course, but I was talking about attaching entities to people, and that's certainly harmful. And I am not an atheist, my belief system is a mix of satanism/mysticism/chaos magick and my own experiences/ideas. I've contacted demons, but I don't worship any demon or god.
Atheism is a kind of religion too, and a very harmful religion, it causes lack of motivation, and it's silly not to see things that certainly exist only because a belief system says they don't exist.
Sorry. The new chant is:T-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H
But well, chants dont work for me:( But maybe I might try it some day.
They do, you just did not find the correct frequency.
Hello CaCoDeMoN, nice post! It has over 50 replies...
:)  Yes, I think that sharing this was a good idea.
- I read through joyofsatan.com and there is nothing in there of neo-nazi kind of s**t. 666blacksun though is 100% neo-nazi but I haven't read anything that states there is a connection between the two sites. What do you know about this?
That's secret. There's no connection between the sites.
- When you started third eye opening meditation did you already had some clairvoyant abilities? Can you explain in more detail what you see in dark rooms? What did you feel when 3rd eye opened?
I didn't have clairvoyant abilities before that(only that once I've seen a dead person floating behind the window, I didn't say anything, and 5 minutes later my brother saw it too. It attacked him in the astral few hours later - it was "silent hill" type of Neg), when my 3rd eye has opened I felt pressure there and of course slight headache(but it was a nice feeling)., I was also very happy. In dark rooms: 40cm big sipiders running on the walls, "electronic" type of Neg flying in my room, 5 cm bright orange ball of light when I summoned a demon and some other things. In daylight: a blue entity about the size of a human once, "sparks" in the sky.
MEAT=MURDER.

star

I have tried the newer ones. I dunno I don't have any contacts with anyone else who does energy work so I can't get conformations on my work *shrugs*

My friends usually have better results then I and I can't see what they are doing different from myself.

My friends havent gotten more into it then the 3rd eyee awaking which 2 of them did once and immediatly felt strong effects which did nothing more than make me jealous :|  :?  

They arent willing to continue anyway no matter what I say So they can't help me which is a disapointment.
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

jason

The opening the 3rd eye meditation link doesn't work for me-can someone describe the process? :?
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

CaCoDeMoN

The opening the 3rd eye meditation link doesn't work for me-can someone describe the process?
They were changing something at the site today. The link is:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Opening_the_ThirdEye.html
http://www.666blacksun.com/OpeningChakras.html
MEAT=MURDER.

jason

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN
The opening the 3rd eye meditation link doesn't work for me-can someone describe the process?
They were changing something at the site today. The link is:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Opening_the_ThirdEye.html
http://www.666blacksun.com/OpeningChakras.html

Thanks 8)    I was wondering if the problem was that the site was down yesterday.

I printed off the Third Eye meditation,to study in my own time (I use library and college computers).Looks interesting.

I'll keep you all posted. :)

knightlight

hey that stuff rocks!!!  If it works who cares who its related to.  I started the 3rd eye opening and experimented with a few of the others.  The base chakra s-s-s-s-s-s one is intense, i only did it for about 15 seconds but the small of my back felt like it was heating up really hot!  I dont want my kundalini exploding my head so I stopped, but thanks again for the info.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

jason

I tried the Opening The 3rd Eye meditation last night.I'm supposed to practice it for 4 days,24 hours apart each time.This was the first time.

I think I found the  correct hand positions for the mudra.It feels like there's a nerve ending right around where it tells you to press, because I felt a tingling in both hands that got stronger the harder I pressed.I also felt a slight head-rush feeling,and my temples started to tingle.I had to experiment to try and find a tone that resonates in the forehead.I find that "C" works pretty well,but the effect was subtle,and the chackra stimulation could have been caused by my concentration on it.So I suppose I could have imajined it.I'll just keep trying.

One relevant fact I've found out is that there is a direct correlation between colour and tonal pitch.Therefore,if the brow chakra's colour symbol is blue,there should be a certain frequency,or combination of frequencys that naturally resonates as "blue".

Psynaut

I gradually builded myself up to 100-breaths (proper deep breaths while clearing mind before bed), and after hearing people talk about humming a while back to slow down breaths, increase blood-flow, exchange of gasses etc. Anyway, a few times I've combined the long deep humming with concentrating on the chakra areas and had huge results. Your palm and soles energy pathways, you can feel the energy swirling around and such...and concentraing on major chakras bring about fast long-lasting results. When I concentrated on my brow and did the humming I was happy and high for like 4-hours afterwards. I stopped doing it though (it was hard though because everytime I closed my eyes my attention was stuck at my brow...) because I wasn't ready for such powerful stimulation.

star

When I hear about results like this I keep thinking that my lack of results comes from something im doing wrong and yet I can read and follow directions and I have played around with the  meditations I can't figure out why i'm not getting good results
Sir Julian Huxley

yoshi

if you did the first one (third eye) as instructed, and you meditate on it at least once a day that's good. Don't expect for it to be fully opened after the excercise. It takes time. I know because I felt like you did, but these ARE powerful. They DO stimulate the chakras, and yes if you don't feel any stimulation whatsoever then you definitely are doing something wrong. Anywyas just keep meditating on it and move on to your crown chakra 5 days later (like says) and believe me it works 2, even more powerful. Basically, if after doing the first one (third eye) you can now stimulate your third eye on your own whenever you meditate on it, then don't worry you are all good, on the right track. Stick with it, it could take a long time. I've been trying to open my third eye for a long time, and have only recently gotten amazing results (months now). But who knows it could take days for you. Just make sure you stick with it. Once again, these methods will definitely do what they say they do. Good luck

AND THANKS CACODEMON FOR SHARING THESE!!!

Bonden

I found another source of the mudras on another page. They have use the same Mundras but no humming or something like that, at least not on what I've read so far. However they have different breathing techniques. I think they are pretty tricky to get the hang of, like hold your breath for like 9 heart beats. Here is where I found it:

http://ashidakim.com/stb.html

Humbled

I believe that slow and steady is the best way to go through energy body developement.

These headaches you are getting are quite possibly from overstimulation and can cause health problems.

I would only use this if you are very experienced and know what you're doing.  I'm a noob though so....

CaCoDeMoN

I did not have any health problems from using these meditations, and certainly I am not advanced at all, so this is certainly not true.
QuoteI believe that slow and steady is the best way to go through energy body developement.

These headaches you are getting are quite possibly from overstimulation and can cause health problems.

I would only use this if you are very experienced and know what you're doing. I'm a noob though so....
MEAT=MURDER.

Tom

The only thing worth worrying about is spending time on techniques which don't go anywhere at all. A technique which moves too quickly can be done less often, but one which does nothing can't be adjusted.

CaCoDeMoN

The only thing worth worrying about is spending time on techniques which don't go anywhere at all. A technique which moves too quickly can be done less often, but one which does nothing can't be adjusted.
And that's why I don't use this third eye meditation everyday, but I use meditations for other chakras(they are more blocked) everyday.
MEAT=MURDER.