News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Don't try this meditation!

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

That's good to know. I misunderstood. I thought that most of them were only meant to be used until they worked and then dropped. It would be nice to speed things along by using them every day for a while, and more than one at a time.

aslegnat

The techniques look like a mix of yoga with runes. It seems reasonable to track them back to their original sources before working with them.

Superluminal

Has anyone tried all the techniques in the "beginning" column found through here? http://meditations.joyofsatan.com/

Has anyone had any negative effects as a result of any of these?

Also, what if you open your third eye for example & find you don't like seeing spirits everywhere 24/7? Does it wear off, or could you learn to switch it off & on at will?

DustinEwan

This thread has been very enlightening, I have yet to try any of the techniques on the site, but I wanted to test something.

According to what I have read so far, the chakras and energy points that are located throughout the body all resonate at a particular frequency.  If you can use your mouth to replicate these frequencies then the frequency will replicate throughout your body and keep your body in tune with the particular chakra that you are trying to manipulate.  Now, I would suspect that since chakras tend to be a rather universal truth, the frequencies at which the chakras resonate would be universal as well.  Now comes the problem with our physiological differences.  Not everybody's chant will produce the same frequency.  The people that have overwhelming success with these techniques must be able to naturally produce the frequencies required to tune their body into the frequencies of their chakras while those that have no success must be "out of tune" so-to-speak.

Therefore, what I was wondering was that if the people who have success chanting their bodies in tune with their chakras would record the EXACT sound they create while performing the meditation.

If all the chant is doing is synchronizing the resonating frequency of the body with that of the chakra, then the sound could be digitally reproduced at the EXACT frequency, played over loudspeakers and viola, body is in tune with chakra.

Also, my second thought with this would be that people to try to chant at the same frequency that is being played over the loudspeaker if replicating the frequency is simply not enough.

So please, if you've had success, record the sound you make while chanting, contact me, and I will digitally replicate the frequency you are hitting and then release an mp3 or ogg file so we can all test it together.

DustinEwan

Okay, just as an experiment, I recorded my own first attempt at the technique and discovered that to get the vibrations into my forehead it required a tone of 1147.16Hz but that it also varied on up 1180.00Hz.  Not knowing which one produced the right frequency I just created a sound that fluctuated between the two.  Just by playing the noise over the loudspeakers and concentrating on my third-eye or brow chakra eye could feel sensations there.  It also produced rippling in my vision (reported by another user).

According to BWGEN (which I used to produce the file) by creating binaural beats you stimulate the brain more.  Binaural beats are supposedly more dramatic when using headphones vs. loudspeakers.  Give both a try.

You can download the file here.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Note:  You will need to be able to play Ogg Vorbis file formats on your PC to be able to listen to this.  I know for a fact that WinAMP can play the file and Nero can decode it for burning it to a CD-ROM.  If you are unable to play the file, do a google for Ogg Vorbis Codec and you should find everything necessary.

C_P

I am definantly not going to try anything from a website that shows the pentagram upsidedown everywhere, has the name satan in the domain, and I do not want to judge, but people who even try to give any repute to the devil is just plain dumb.  :wink:

MiddleWay

Quote from: C_PI am definantly not going to try anything from a website that shows the pentagram upsidedown everywhere, has the name satan in the domain, and I do not want to judge, but people who even try to give any repute to the devil is just plain dumb.  :wink:

Why?

Because the hateful, jealous, genocidal, prejudiced, vindictive god of the Bible, who is threatening everyone to do as he commands or suffer in fire, says Satan is bad?

When has Satan ever threatened anyone to torment for no reason?

In any case there is no such thing as satanic energy. Energy is energy. That site was designed for shock value which makes it pretty hard to take them seriously sometimes.

C_P

Quote from: MiddleWay
Quote from: C_PI am definitely not going to try anything from a website that shows the pentagram upside down everywhere, has the name satan in the domain, and I do not want to judge, but people who even try to give any repute to the devil is just plain dumb.  :wink:

Why?

Because the hateful, jealous, genocidal, prejudiced, vindictive god of the Bible, who is threatening everyone to do as he commands or suffer in fire, says Satan is bad?

When has Satan ever threatened anyone to torment for no reason?

In any case there is no such thing as satanic energy. Energy is energy. That site was designed for shock value which makes it pretty hard to take them seriously sometimes.

Well, honestly, if you look at the bible, God is giving these people in the world that cheat on their wives, worship satan, kill, etc exactly what they want. Now, give me a passage in the Bible where God is any of those descriptors you gave me. God puts us in hell because we choose to do so, the people that go to hell, want to be separated from God. Hell is not a wasteland, it is just an area where God is not there, at all.

CaCoDeMoN

Okay, just as an experiment, I recorded my own first attempt at the technique and discovered that to get the vibrations into my forehead it required a tone of 1147.16Hz but that it also varied on up 1180.00Hz. Not knowing which one produced the right frequency I just created a sound that fluctuated between the two. Just by playing the noise over the loudspeakers and concentrating on my third-eye or brow chakra eye could feel sensations there. It also produced rippling in my vision (reported by another user).
Certainly such experiment is interesting, but for me the file didn't work. The voice has probably many frequencies, and some spread mostly through bones and tissue and not neccesarily have to be the loudest or even audible. Also the speed of the sound in the bones is  much higher than in the air, so the frequency will be different too.
MEAT=MURDER.

CaCoDeMoN

God puts us in hell because we choose to do so, the people that go to hell, want to be separated from God. Hell is not a wasteland, it is just an area where God is not there, at all.
Only christians go to hell. Do you think all the Hindu people will go to hell for breaking ten commandments? Or have all ancient Egyptians gone to hell?
Now, give me a passage in the Bible where God is any of those descriptors you gave me.
Ten commandments, human and animal sacrifice, choosen nation and etc. But this is not a thread about this. We can start another thread for discussion about religion and bible.
MEAT=MURDER.

pap169

I went to that site and as soon as I was focusing on those pages I could feel myself getting dizzy as if i was feeling the dark energy that was behind it, that's why it says that you will get a headache but all they are doing is sucking your energy.

What we focus on we give energy to. When we do the exercises that are on the site we are opening ourselves through our free will to connecting with the person that wrote the words and even worse the negative entities that want to suck our energies.

Just as there are good people in life, there are bad people also. Where do they go when they die?

Do they stop existing?

Do forces exist that want to steal your energy?

The very fact that you are here reading these words means that you believe that there is more to life than what there seems.

Most people would laugh at you if you talked about leaving the body.

For a full explanation of the forces that exist go to this site:

http://www.askrealjesus.com/Q_OVERCOMEEGO/EGOQUESTIONS/focusondevil.html

or go  here:

http://www.marysdivinedirection.com/J_ADVMES/LORRAINE/MMaryLuciferinaconsc101004.html

If you are looking for a great way to increase your energy and help the world these are the most powerful techniques i know and they will open all your chakra and raise your kundalini. They really work go to:

http://www.marysdivinedirection.com/H_WHYROSARIES/Rosarytestimonials.html

then do this :

http://www.askrealjesus.com/P_MOTHER_MARY/AB_ROSARIES/R20.GoldenAge.html

for tools to protect you from these negative entities:

go to :

http://www.askrealjesus.com/J_SPIRITUALTOOLBOX/AASpiritualtoolMAIN.html

Next year the world will change the Tsunami and New Orleans is just the beginning. What will you do> will you be prepared?
[/b]

CaCoDeMoN

What we focus on we give energy to. When we do the exercises that are on the site we are opening ourselves through our free will to connecting with the person that wrote the words and even worse the negative entities that want to suck our energies.
Any proofs of that? You are just spreading fear.
Next year the world will change the Tsunami and New Orleans is just the beginning. What will you do> will you be prepared?
Many religious fanatics have been saying that for years, and nothing happened... Such beliefs are only good to control people who don't need any evidence to believe in something. I can't wait until 2012 to see disappointment on the faces of all those doomsday believers :)
MEAT=MURDER.

star

This is already covered

QuoteYes, mindless, now that so much time has passed since these ancient texts were written and people's beliefs have taken over their ability to think rationally, it works the other way around as well.

But...the fact remains that:

The writers of the bible INVENTED 'Satan'. Without Christianity, 'Satan' would never have been an image in anyone's imagination.

In other words, Christianity made 'Satan' in the image of the 'ultimate bad guy' that they needed to 'save people from'.

This does not mean that there are no 'bad guys' out there. But rather, that the image of Satan is purely Christian.

Peace,
Beth

I think Buddha-hood came long before the super "Christ Self" Ideal as well.

I can't be sure though, feeling much too lazy to check.

BTW I can quote from other posts without permission rght?
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

DarkMind

Hi all,

since my post is so far back in the topic, it will probably be missed. (I hope the moderators don't mind I start another thread on this, perhaps in the future?)

Personally, I would suggest that people ought be to aware of the risks associated with doing anything to open the 3rd Eye. Once people are aware of the risks and they still want to do it, at least, they have been warned.

From what I understand, (will those experienced ones out there please correct me?) I make a distinction between the yin-yang eye and the Divine Eye (what the "3rd Eye" means depends on your own terminology).

Yin-yang eye: can only see lower-plane entities (ghosts, demons, and other negative plane entities)

Divine Eye: can see beings from all dimensions (besides seeing everything that the 3rd eye can see, the Divine Eye can also see higher-level entities such as devas/angels).

Can anyone will direct personal experience correct me if I am wrong? Thanks. I consider myself a newbie and I don't claim to know for sure about such things.

Ryuji

sigh, religion such pain in the butt. everything gets blamed or weight up on something someone wrote or said or if its not understood lets put it in a category that has been thought to be this or that. the only power in things is the power which you add to it for that a matter a keyboard can become possessed if you think all the time its evil. (how will the lion sleep at night being told that a mouse is scary not even having seen a mouse in his life)

anywhays all i want to know is

opening up all chakras and rising the Prana or opening up the Kundalini
since they seem the be different things from what ive gatherd so far and connected to all energy related things like astral or telekinsis.

blessings,
Ryu

Astralbermudian

well after reading all the posts on the last 10 pages....I gotta say that I'm intrigued and skeptical, this thread reeks of I dunno, theories and just plain oddities.....Come on...the  Orion reptile? Whatever, anyway has anyone else gained the correct third-eye vision which is able to see neg entities?

Squirrelly

I tried this meditation and sometimes I felt a very slight pressure somewhere on my forehead. And today, I tried to find the exact correct position where the shock would occur, Once I gently touched a certain place on my finger, a pain went up my arm. Is this supposed to happen? Lol.

Also, Cacodemon, you said that you enjoyed watching the wittle cutesy negs (I believe everything has some good in them, even the evil people who break your lawn gnomes) running on your wall. Could this meditation have brought those negs into your house? Just wondering.

CaCoDeMoN

Also, Cacodemon, you said that you enjoyed watching the wittle cutesy negs (I believe everything has some good in them, even the evil people who break your lawn gnomes) running on your wall. Could this meditation have brought those negs into your house? Just wondering.
No. Negs were attracted by hate and emotional pain, as nearly always.
MEAT=MURDER.

astraluminated

Astralbermudian on your question off seeing negs, from the way you all describe negs i get they are all evil but i haven't read all ten pages so forgive me if i am wrong.
I think negs are just a certain kind off energetic entities that may have different kinds of moralities.
And for the seeing question, i don't want to brag but it might be that i am able to sometimes faintly see them, sometimes i see certain shadows varrying in sises flying through my room(there's a lot off them in the bathroom, it's problably with my auravision that i see them, although my auravision is really not spectacular but sometimes is funny.

However some negs or whatever you wanna call them are really bad, one night one of those guys attacked me while i was kind of in F10 state, so i had my mental barriers down, thats my theory.
It shot some sort off energy-sphere at my head, and days after that it felt like that part off my aura was really messed-up. Next time i'll put a shield up

But some negs are funny, they always try to flee from my focus point. Probrably scared senseless of mee lol
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

Squirrelly

You know, I have browsed through forums and lots of them say that negs are evil, malevolent creatures. I haven't opened my third eye yet. But just like us, they need food to maintain existence. So they are our predators and we are their prey. Maybe negs only need to drain our energy so they can survive. It's like an instinct. Think about the people that resorted to cannabalism that were stuck in the snowy mountains. Think about how lions have to kill a deer a day so their family could live. You don't have to believe me. I'm just a newbie. But I tend to think about both sides of the conflict before making assumptions. Who knows? I might even be a neg in disguise!  :twisted:

hugo

I think that you're pretty spot on with that Squirrelly.  From my experience neg entities are just doing what they believe is best for them.  Sometimes what they believe is best for them happens to be not the best for me though.  I do my best to keep perspective on things.  If something is going to harm me I protect myself.  Just as I'd protect myself from a lion that was trying to eat me.  I don't let my "understanding the other perspective" stop me from looking after myself.

Orygbus

5 of Ashida Kim mudras are used in the 666 meditation...

Cross refference A.K. and the 666 meditation, I think the 666 meditation has a few misplace mudra (assuming that they didn't create this meditation) ie: the base mudras (should be Sacral), sacral mudra (should be Solar Plexus), and solar plexus mudra (should be Base)...

I think this partly explained why I had some results with the correct mudra but nothing with the incorrect mudras....

I don't know whether the mantra is correct or not since I never heard of them....

Quote from: BondenI found another source of the mudras on another page. They have use the same Mundras but no humming or something like that, at least not on what I've read so far. However they have different breathing techniques. I think they are pretty tricky to get the hang of, like hold your breath for like 9 heart beats. Here is where I found it:

http://ashidakim.com/stb.html

dea

Heyo, found a similar exercise for 3rd eye opening in Doug De Long's book on ancient teachings for beginners... the difference being that there's no mudra and the syllable used is "Thoh", rhyming with toe.  (I'm having a pretty hard time with trying to say "Thoh" without losing the vibration of tongue against teeth!!)  It similarly advises that this exercise be separated by a 24 hr period.

"Thoh" is for the 3rd eye
and the syllable to chant for crown chakra is "May" with concentrating on moving energy from the brow up to the crown, from brow - middle of brain - to crown.

His book says that "Thoh" need be done only once to open the 3rd eye but that "May" can be done repeatedly to enhance skills such as clairvoyance.

daem0n

using satanic meditations opens yourself to satan, demonic influence and possesion
even though they use other sources, they are contaminated
i used them, and i regret it, the influence may not be immediately felt, but slowly builds up, to manifest months later
don't do it

(i turned christian because anything else i tried couldn't get rid of this s h i t, finally found God, Love and true self, for a bit of preaching ;) )
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing