News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Don't try this meditation!

Previous topic - Next topic

pip

exactly

that's why it has to be taken slowly if you feel it's to much

it includes any energy work

Molo

Quote from: DarkMind
Yin-yang eye: can only see lower-plane entities (ghosts, demons, and other negative plane entities)

Divine Eye: can see beings from all dimensions (besides seeing everything that the 3rd eye can see, the Divine Eye can also see higher-level entities such as devas/angels).

Here is an interesting writing about different levels of 3rd eye:
http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zfl_new_2.html

"Buddhists talk about the five powers: Flesh Vision, Divine Vision, Wisdom Vision, Law Vision, and Buddha Vision."

Third eye can be according to text "activated" by other entity so that the eye isn't actually open but we're seeing things through entity that is attached to us.. In healing case the entity in our back "heals" with it's hands while we think we're doing it.

Maybe those reiki masters are attaching those entitys to us?
It's not a real healing ability.

GANAMOHA

Daem0n:
excuse my recent absences in the forum I was consulting a doctor about my head spinning in circles and my projectile vomiting occurring every half hour or so. my doctor told me I just had a minor case of possession and I died..............but of course, I did get better
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

pip

Quote from: GANAMOHADaem0n:
excuse my recent absences in the forum I was consulting a doctor about my head spinning in circles and my projectile vomiting occurring every half hour or so. my doctor told me I just had a minor case of possession and I died..............but of course, I did get better

i bet Jesus saved you

EyeOfNewt

Ok so as for the site being 'satanic' it did seem that way but it also used nordic runes as well and also seemed to show a misguiding  view of satanism that makes me think that the creator doesn't even really know what satanism is about.

Meditation in it's self cannot really be evil or good (few things if any are). Meditation is more like a protocal to achieve a certain state of mind. You cant meditate and open yourself up to molevolent forces, you can just increase the energy flow to certain places in order to open them up and give you access to the greater energy whatever you would like to call it, chi, prana, mana, god, goddess. And your connection to that greater energy does NOT act as an opening for negative forces.

Also it seems like this thread has gotten a bit...agitated by some religious comments. I am knew to the forums but as for me it seems like its better to not call other religions flawed here. And try to present your input in a less bias way. I am truly sorry if it seems like I'm belittling anyone or coming off as arrogent, this is just based on a few negative comments I've seen on this thread.  :lol:

Mydral

Quote from: pip on April 24, 2006, 11:41:02

why ? because TV or church institution or false bible ( please people do some research ) says that Satan is evil ?

No because you will become like the thing you worship:

A nazi
selfish
full of hatred against certain groups of people
wanting to controll people by fear and power
etc. etc.

This has nothing to do with religion, but there is always good and bad which balance each other out. For everything good in the world there is bad.
Your bad, not externally, but internally since thats what Satanism is really about. Everything involves fear of your masters and hatred against outsiders, exspecially Jews.
If your against the Church thats fine, I am also against them with certain things, but beeing a Satanist is wrong. Even if Satan is our true God, it would still be wrong to follow him, because of what he wants with us.
Please change your life, I can't stress that enough.
In somnis veritas

MiddleWay

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN on March 28, 2006, 09:43:42
Can you tell us more about it, Daem0n? I think that you are right(but I figured it out too late), and I'd really like to know more about this "contamination".(what kind of problems you had, how did you deal with it, etc.). If you don't want to talk about it in the forums then please PM me.

What exactly did you figure out too late? Exactly what happened?

Does it have a relation to sex?

DarkMind

Quote from: Molo on April 27, 2006, 01:21:44

Here is an interesting writing about different levels of 3rd eye:
http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zfl_new_2.html

"Buddhists talk about the five powers: Flesh Vision, Divine Vision, Wisdom Vision, Law Vision, and Buddha Vision."

Third eye can be according to text "activated" by other entity so that the eye isn't actually open but we're seeing things through entity that is attached to us.. In healing case the entity in our back "heals" with it's hands while we think we're doing it.

Maybe those reiki masters are attaching those entitys to us?
It's not a real healing ability.

Hi, I haven't been surfing this forum for some time and I wasn't notified of this post due to my email settings.

Anyway, please be careful when reading about "Falun Dafa". They are reputed to be a cult, and they are certainly not recognized by any of the established/traditional Buddhist groups.

DarkMind

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN on March 28, 2006, 09:43:42
Can you tell us more about it, Daem0n? I think that you are right(but I figured it out too late), and I'd really like to know more about this "contamination".(what kind of problems you had, how did you deal with it, etc.). If you don't want to talk about it in the forums then please PM me.

Hi, how are things? You probably forgot who I am. Anyway, hope things are fine on your side :)

Karuna (Compassion)

CaCoDeMoN

QuoteHi, how are things? You probably forgot who I am. Anyway, hope things are fine on your side Smiley

Karuna (Compassion)
Just excellent :). I had serious problems with depression for the most part of my life, and that was why I was looking into the metaphysics.Few months ago I found  an excellent book from which I learned how to deal with my problems and now I can honestly say that I am happy with my life. The name of the book is "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle, and in my opinion it's really worth reading. I have an electronic version of it, if anyone's interested.
MEAT=MURDER.

DarkMind

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN on November 17, 2006, 13:25:11
Just excellent :). I had serious problems with depression for the most part of my life, and that was why I was looking into the metaphysics.Few months ago I found  an excellent book from which I learned how to deal with my problems and now I can honestly say that I am happy with my life. The name of the book is "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle, and in my opinion it's really worth reading. I have an electronic version of it, if anyone's interested.

That's great :)

Is it a large file?

CaCoDeMoN

QuoteWhat exactly did you figure out too late? Exactly what happened?

Does it have a relation to sex?
No. I think it's more of an "energy link", a very harmful one.
QuoteThat's great Smiley

Is it a large file?
680kb
MEAT=MURDER.

daem0n

just because i joined Church it doesnt mean i forgot my knowledge, or stopped thinking
i also learned that whether u see something as good or flawed doesn't mean anything aside u are good and see flaw, or u are flawed and see good, or u are flawed and see flaw
i cannot stress that enough, and wont argue any of Church's standpoints, since i partially disagree with some of them still

however, Jesus heals, and promotes love and compassion (my perception)
Satan is a leech, i tried fighting Satan before i joined church out of helplessness

about the "bad thing" u can find the quote that the meditations are filled with satanic energy, which is in no way neutral to you, and may also have it's own agenda, theoretically (or practically in my and Caco's case), these are common meditations, but what matters is, what was the source of knowledge and energy associated
rosary means invoking force of Mary, to which Satan/related energies react violently

at the time i was responding i didn't have accurate knowledge of terms, by possesion i meant opening of oneself, ones mind, emotions,soul and energy body to demonic manipulation (think inserted emotions, thoughts, leeching, etheric devices etc, the things negs work hard to be able to do)

and just because i state truths associated with Church, it doesn't mean i have flawed religious standpoint, i simply state the truth
whether the forces are belonging to Mary, Jesus etc is an open debate, there are no doubts that they work

PS Caco u may wish to buy the book since it's so good
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

CaCoDeMoN

PS Caco u may wish to buy the book since it's so good
You're right, if not the shipping costs I certainly would(it's only 11$ on amazon.com). Right now I can't buy it, because of one thing I promised.
MEAT=MURDER.

lily moonsong

Hehe.. I haven't read the posts on this thread yet.. so this may be off topic.... I will read them in a second.. but right now, I just wanted to say.. I find it humorous that the title is DON'T do this meditation.. yet it has 10,000views and 10 pages of responses!  It reminds me of human's nature and desire to do something just because someone told them not to. :evil:

daem0n

the title was most powerful meditation i have tried for a year or so
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

AstralVibe

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN on April 12, 2005, 14:22:44

I didn't have clairvoyant abilities before that(only that once I've seen a dead person floating behind the window, I didn't say anything, and 5 minutes later my brother saw it too. It attacked him in the astral few hours later - it was "silent hill" type of Neg), when my 3rd eye has opened I felt pressure there and of course slight headache(but it was a nice feeling)., I was also very happy. In dark rooms: 40cm big sipiders running on the walls, "electronic" type of Neg flying in my room, 5 cm bright orange ball of light when I summoned a demon and some other things. In daylight: a blue entity about the size of a human once, "sparks" in the sky.

CaCoDeMoN good noticing that, I actually found that webpage awhile ago, for the hand and feet chakra exercise. Although when I went to the main page, couldn't seem to find the chakra section (maybe I didn't look hard enough).

I was wondering if your able to talk to the negs and your spirit guide? Are you able to touch them since now your perception has been expanded. Is energy work a lot easier and more intense? Are you able to read from the Akasic record (correct me if I'm wrong). Are you able to see back and forth into time? Dead relatives, and multiple possible future? Not sure if this was answered already, but, can you turn it on and off, like a light switch?

I can't seem to find the right spot to put the hands and finger, do you actually get a shock when you do that? Are you suppose to do the hand technique when your making the vibration, or while in another meditation without it? Were you able to awaken it fully without following the whole order/process.

I seem to be feeling some cold sensation on the third eye, but no shock on the hand technique, is it necessary? And when I closed my eyes and meditation with out the vibration, then I see hundreds of tiny specks of light flashing. Was this the same for you? I don't get headache, although I'm wondering if it is require to fully open it. Please any help at all you could provide us people just starting out, would be greatly appreciated.

God and Devil
It seems there is alot of folks being afraid of the devil/satan/lucifer etc. From what I read, there is no actual ONE creator, nor is there a devil. Its all been created by false info + fear + imagination = manifestation. Thoughts are things, so if 2 billion people on earth believe their is a God etc, then it undoubtably will be  one when they pass to the other side, either naturally or un-naturally.  Think about it for a second guys and gals, if you were an infinite being (which you are), how would some evil group , be able to contain/control you (us)? Its very simple, with the mention above formula. We are all God, we are our own creator of all the negatives and positives in our lives. And Jesus Christ, according to Seth, a highly develope being, was an advance psychic (speaker as he calls it). And so is all the other highly respected figure such as Budha, Moses etc.  For more detail, I recommend all to read the book called "Seth Speaks," by Jane Roberts.

AstralVibe

-Free ReiKi Attunement and ebook on aura sight and energy work. http://www.xehupatl.com/
-For free rmaterials such as video, ebook, audiobook, check out Demonoid.com. You must download a peer2peer program called bittorrent. Google for info.

mikro

to daem0n

are you still doing astral projection and energy work?

CaCoDeMoN

I was wondering if your able to talk to the negs and your spirit guide? Are you able to touch them since now your perception has been expanded. Is energy work a lot easier and more intense? Are you able to read from the Akasic record (correct me if I'm wrong). Are you able to see back and forth into time? Dead relatives, and multiple possible future? Not sure if this was answered already, but, can you turn it on and off, like a light switch?
I nearly completely stopped doing all energy work and trance meditation.  The most important meditation for me now is Vipassana-like meditation and it does not have anything to do with all such abilities. The meditation this topic is about is really not worth trying, it seems to give fast results at the beginning, but later the harm it has done becomes clearly visible. It can give you only neg attachements and mental problems and certainly no real progress.
I've seen negs frequently during OOBE/meditation but I never talked with them. My brother did so. Once during an OOBE I had fascinating conversation with someone that looked EXACTLY like me, and the funny thing is that in some way I knew that it's me. Maybe this can be called spirit guide or higher self, I have no idea.
God and Devil
It seems there is alot of folks being afraid of the devil/satan/lucifer etc. From what I read, there is no actual ONE creator, nor is there a devil. Its all been created by false info + fear + imagination = manifestation. Thoughts are things, so if 2 billion people on earth believe their is a God etc, then it undoubtably will be  one when they pass to the other side, either naturally or un-naturally.  Think about it for a second guys and gals, if you were an infinite being (which you are), how would some evil group , be able to contain/control you (us)? Its very simple, with the mention above formula. We are all God, we are our own creator of all the negatives and positives in our lives. And Jesus Christ, according to Seth, a highly develope being, was an advance psychic (speaker as he calls it). And so is all the other highly respected figure such as Budha, Moses etc.  For more detail, I recommend all to read the book called "Seth Speaks," by Jane Roberts.
But how to tell a difference if the content of the book is true or not? And there's infinite variety of methaphysical models that frequently contradict each other. If we do not even understand things so basic like the gravity, how can anyone be sure about things like God, afterlife, etc. ? I have no idea if there's one creator or not, nor do I have any methods of experimentally verifying it. What I know is that I prayed to God for help many times and I recieved it. My brother also prayed many times and he says it gave no results. Sometimes it seems that some invisible force is helping me in my life, but it clearly wants to remain in the background.
The idea that Devil/Satan is  a thoughtform seems plausible, but the idea that typical Christian/Muslim/Jewish understanding of a God is also thoughtform. The other thing is that one word frequently is a label for many things, and for example God or Satan can be understood both literally as an entity or as an laber for some kind of metaphysic force acting in the universe, and there are many other meanings. I certainly can't agree on "creating your own reality stuff". Of course it is true that we can change the way we percieve the situation, and this can drastically change emotions created by the situation. We take part in the creation of reality by our actions, and indirectly by our thoughts(maybe directly too, but it's not certain to what extent). But there are many things independent of us and this cannot be denied.
MEAT=MURDER.

andonitxo

I must complain! To say that Devil could have some form (physical or of energy) is not only stupid, but gives christians power to scare other people, as they've been doing for centuries.

If there's some Devil is our animal instincts, our limitations, our physical structures that limit us, and so on...

It's nearly impossible to say that such techniques, the ones that started this thread, are harmful, because the only data recollected is what you've told us. And you are a unique universe with your own powers and limits, so there's no way to say what could happen in another subject.

Negs, if there's such thing, must be the astra creation of our subconscious emotions, which sometimes ride freely without control. The only really evilsh beings, as Franz Bardon said, are the spirits of Saturn, who are responsible of making people fulfill their karmas, whatever evil or unfair those karmas are.

The tehniques presented are clear yoga exercises. A combination of pranayama, mudras and mental yoga. Maybe you've opened some doors you're not able to deal with, yet.

I'm tired of listening about Devil. If you all would have a mystically logical and possitive viewpoint of life things would happen more natural and easily.

AstralVibe

Quote from: andonitxo on February 28, 2007, 10:17:43

It's nearly impossible to say that such techniques, the ones that started this thread, are harmful, because the only data recollected is what you've told us. And you are a unique universe with your own powers and limits, so there's no way to say what could happen in another subject.
I agree with you here Andonitxo, there is no chant, at least I havn't found any yet on the Chakra I was working on. Although fear is a big mind barrier, I think he needs to reprogram his mind before going any further.

The tehniques presented are clear yoga exercises. A combination of pranayama, mudras and mental yoga. Maybe you've opened some doors you're not able to deal with, yet.

Yes they seem like Yoga methods indeed, I've heard and read a few yoga exercises before. Although they are a bit hard to pronounce.

I'm tired of listening about Devil. If you all would have a mystically logical and possitive viewpoint of life things would happen more natural and easily.

I don't think its a matter of being tired of it or not. Its whether people would finally face their fears, rather than always lingering behind (no offense, but you are your own barrier). It is 1000 times easier to just face your fears than to run away, and then knowing the fact that it will arise again in the future, giving you the same negative emotion.

One thing is for sure though, you manifest what you believe is true.

AstralVibe
-Free ReiKi Attunement and ebook on aura sight and energy work. http://www.xehupatl.com/
-For free rmaterials such as video, ebook, audiobook, check out Demonoid.com. You must download a peer2peer program called bittorrent. Google for info.

AstralVibe

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN on February 28, 2007, 09:47:56

I've seen negs frequently during OOBE/meditation but I never talked with them. My brother did so. Once during an OOBE I had fascinating conversation with someone that looked EXACTLY like me, and the funny thing is that in some way I knew that it's me. Maybe this can be called spirit guide or higher self, I have no idea.

Since your able to OBE, why don't you ask your spirit guide to show you the truth, rather than a false belief. What ever that maybe, thats what I would do. Once you are able to project consciously, you or your guide should be able to break through all the BS, and get the the real truth right? Or try to contact your higher self, as it is the one who knows all.

CaCoDeMoN, can you answer my previous questions please? Regardless of whether you think it is bad or not a good choice to activate it using those method. I will still proceed, as I do not want fear to hinder me from my progress. Astral projection can also rival this experience you are having, and probably in a more real way.

So telling others that it is dangerous and that they shouldn't practice it, would only intrigue/excite folks like myself. Isn't the point of this forum is to help each other? You see your fear of someone opening it and not being able to handle it, is actually counter productive. Why would you post in the first place, and not share what you experience?

And if there is a group who are afraid of this, then so be it, its their lost for losing to thier own fears.

AstralVibe

andonitxo

The "think" he saw was not his guide. A guide doesn't look like yourself. For sure, it was a projection of his subconscious mind, his shadow, i.e., what it's not integrated in his mind.

You can learn a lot from her, just asking her what she needs from you in order to achieve "integration".

AstralVibe

Quote from: andonitxo on February 28, 2007, 11:32:15
The "think" he saw was not his guide. A guide doesn't look like yourself. For sure, it was a projection of his subconscious mind, his shadow, i.e., what it's not integrated in his mind.

You can learn a lot from her, just asking her what she needs from you in order to achieve "integration".

I see, so is it like what I've heard about you entering into a higher frequency, and moving on to the next light body?

I havn't been trying to astral project, since my last quick conscious projection. As I am working on energy vibration etc. I'm getting very close to Consciously projecting anytime. As I can almost fully create the 3d blackness.

It would be neat talking to yourself, and learning from past and even higher self.

AstralVibe
So close I can feel it..