News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Don't try this meditation!

Previous topic - Next topic

andonitxo

Anyway there's no need for projection to talk to your sub. It's talking to you without any pause. Enter a relaxation state, close your eyes, have faith and call it. Your mind's pictures will start to change and a central image will take the focus. Talk to it. The more integrated, the more it will look like you. The more apart from you, the more obscure and formless it will be.

There're different theories about energy bodies. The best one I've heard is that one that says that your own mind, the one that doesn't change from plane to plane, constructs the bodies as it needs them. So if you project to the astral your mind will make up an astral body before moving on.

Look for the "body of light method" in the "Art and practice of astral projection. By Ophiel". A must.

CaCoDeMoN

Since your able to OBE, why don't you ask your spirit guide to show you the truth, rather than a false belief. What ever that maybe, thats what I would do. Once you are able to project consciously, you or your guide should be able to break through all the BS, and get the the real truth right? Or try to contact your higher self, as it is the one who knows all.
And why I should believe him then? How to objectively tell the difference between honesty and manipulation, and why assume that even the guide knows the truth? I noticed that those guides mostly give information that cannot be verified in any way, and basing my judgement on such informations would mean opening myself to manipulation. In my opinon it's better to think for yourself than believe in any dogma because of authority, without questioning it.
CaCoDeMoN, can you answer my previous questions please? Regardless of whether you think it is bad or not a good choice to activate it using those method. I will still proceed, as I do not want fear to hinder me from my progress. Astral projection can also rival this experience you are having, and probably in a more real way.
I hope someone else will answer your question, because I do not want to be more responsible for this than I already am.
So telling others that it is dangerous and that they shouldn't practice it, would only intrigue/excite folks like myself. Isn't the point of this forum is to help each other? You see your fear of someone opening it and not being able to handle it, is actually counter productive. Why would you post in the first place, and not share what you experience?
This is not about being able to control anything, this is about inviting something hostile into your energy(?) body. This meditation is modified(mainly the chants) in the way intended to do exactly this. I posted it because at time I did not know what it really is, and ONLY because of this.
MEAT=MURDER.

AstralVibe

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN on February 28, 2007, 13:49:26
And why I should believe him then? How to objectively tell the difference between honesty and manipulation, and why assume that even the guide knows the truth? I noticed that those guides mostly give information that cannot be verified in any way, and basing my judgement on such informations would mean opening myself to manipulation. In my opinon it's better to think for yourself than believe in any dogma because of authority, without questioning it.I hope someone else will answer your question, because I do not want to be more responsible for this than I already am. This is not about being able to control anything, this is about inviting something hostile into your energy(?) body. This meditation is modified(mainly the chants) in the way intended to do exactly this. I posted it because at time I did not know what it really is, and ONLY because of this.

So you think seeking guidance from your higher self or spirit guide will be a sort of manipulation? Thats the first time I heard someone mention that, although I respect your point of view, correct or not.

Since you do not want to give your experience, or comment on the correct way of doing some of the technique, then I won't force you. Although I want you to realize that, from a teachers/master perspective. When they are teaching martial arts, whether it be sword fighting, or sharp shooting, or hand to hand combat, in the back of their mind they will always be thinking will this do good or evil. That you cannot tell, all you can do is have faith in the person you taught. And this apply to everything that you learn/teach.

Everything can be a double edge sword, allowing your kids to play on the playground, or going out with their friends, or even going on a blind date, all can end in disaster. Limiting yourself or others by fearing it, is only going to rob you of the profound experience that you are suppose encounter.

But regardless, we will reach there with or without your help (don't take this personally). Its just the truth. 

AstralVibe
Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive...
-Free ReiKi Attunement and ebook on aura sight and energy work. http://www.xehupatl.com/
-For free rmaterials such as video, ebook, audiobook, check out Demonoid.com. You must download a peer2peer program called bittorrent. Google for info.

AstralVibe

Quote from: andonitxo on February 28, 2007, 11:47:24
Anyway there's no need for projection to talk to your sub. It's talking to you without any pause. Enter a relaxation state, close your eyes, have faith and call it. Your mind's pictures will start to change and a central image will take the focus. Talk to it. The more integrated, the more it will look like you. The more apart from you, the more obscure and formless it will be.

There're different theories about energy bodies. The best one I've heard is that one that says that your own mind, the one that doesn't change from plane to plane, constructs the bodies as it needs them. So if you project to the astral your mind will make up an astral body before moving on.

Look for the "body of light method" in the "Art and practice of astral projection. By Ophiel". A must.

Although the subconscious mind is a great help/teacher, I don't think it compares with your higher self. Not sure if they are one in the same, but from what I've read, they don't seem to be. Although the subconscious can access certain information from the universe/higher self.

The thing about talking to your subconscious mind is that its hard to tell if its you talking to yourself (and this is while your in beta/waking). And obviously if you are artificially producing a 2nd voice, its usually not information you could actually apply. I'm still trying to create a stronger connection to subconscious/higher self. I hear the subconscious mind talking, sometime I really believe that its my sub, and most of the time its my 2nd/lower self talking nonsense.

AstralVibe
-Free ReiKi Attunement and ebook on aura sight and energy work. http://www.xehupatl.com/
-For free rmaterials such as video, ebook, audiobook, check out Demonoid.com. You must download a peer2peer program called bittorrent. Google for info.

andonitxo

You won't find your higher self if you haven't integrate your sub before.

A real guide always speaks from love. He/she doesn't judge you, just guide you in an indirect way, and only if you've asked for it before.

You already know everything. A guide helps you remember. But he/she will let you fail if you are going to have some teaching from it.

In respect to your sub... it is tricky. But you can always ask it with the help of a pendulum, and after it you can check the validity of the answers.

daem0n

i only practice prayer resulting in energy work performed on me by higher entities and order forces in the name of Jesus, or evoke angels and saints to help me as i am instructed
i wonder how many times i have to repeat it:
- i wasnt christian when i practised this meditation
- i wasnt christian when i started getting psychic attack
- i wasnt christian when i distinguished energy signatures of the attackers belonging to the energies i invoked during the meditations
- i turned christian to beat them out, after trying MANY things, many energies, many "benelovent" entities
- i turned christian because of immense hate they put in me against the Church, deducting its their real enemy
- i s u f f e r e d much from them
- i didnt fear them, ever, if anything, i fear for my relatives who started to suffer just as me
- i meditate average 6 hours everyday for 3 years straight, with little brakes, i undertook the meditations 2.5 half years ago and had time to think it through, believe me

as for subconscious, it belongs to so-called body knowledge, it doesnt speak in words, just in memories
however as u observe urself u can start to associate the memories, thoughts and emotions to your language, by trial and error by all means

the problem is consciousness has much more limited channel of information, so to translate u'd need to sieve the information into trains of thoughts associated with things that interest u, then associate the recieved info to ur learned knowledge (not in-born)

with time u learn to associate little conscious information to a set of subconscious memories and actions, and then use them as a guideline to interpret larger chunks of ur memory/higher senses,

u dont know what u are doing at that point, but u remember u have consciously grasped what u are doing ealier, and can recall that information if needed to update it

like u get an idea from higher being and set it in ur subconscious, seeing if ur subconscious learned something against it, when u recieve the objection u follow the set of learned patterns to core idea, usually associated with attachment to in-born knowledge u learned to interpret unproperly

as for higher self/etc, u hear a voice in ur head/during projection,feel energy, its loving etc but u never know what it is
u can just stick to energies that make u better, so to say, i have no idea with whom i am doing what, i just know they respond to certain prayers and i feel better and learn important things for my life

Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Goetien

Has anyone else had any negative results from these meditations?

LittleJoe

I do these meditations on a regular basis, and haven't had any negative expierences whatsoever.

I think it's a great side, allthough I don't at all agree with the racism that is also on there.

Curious39

Some time ago I read through this entire thread, prior to attempting any of these meditations.

What threw me from attempting them was, obviously, the risk of entity attraction and the "evil" alignment potentiality.

Since then, I've been educating myself ... learning as much as possible about the occult as I can.

I just remembered this thread today, read through it and decided that some of what I've learned might be beneficial to share.  This information may also be valuable because it may help open some doors to look at the structure contained behind the grounded world in which we operate daily.

First things first:  I do not share the beliefs of the site these meditations come from and I do not support their world view at all.

That said, I'll carry on.

My own philosophy is rather monastic, in the sense that I believe in a singular intelligent source of all things.  Now you may disagree, and that is certainly your prerogative, however it is the philosophical root of the points I will make, and therefore needed to be said right up front.

A simple way to arrive at this point is to follow the thought construct of, "... and what was before that?"  until you arrive at a point of universal initiation.  Meaning, take any subject and ask what came before that.  At some point, if you accept the causal force, you must arrive at a concept of "first thing."  That would be the universal, singular intelligence.  Call it God if you wish, call it The Force if you wish.  It is beyond label.  Qabbalistically, you would be looking beyond Kether to Ain, Ain Soph and Ain Soph Aur.  The point of, "no thing."

Here is where we either divide and decide that either the Source is separate from Its creation (dualism) or that this singular intelligent energy is potent enough to give life within to all its energy eminations (monastic belief).  For myself, the understanding that IT is all there is means that there can be nothing larger (greater, bigger, smaller, inner or outer).  It cannot divide from itself because it is all there is.  The universe itself is contained within, not the other way around.

The Astral, therefore, is not something separate from you.  It is where your consciousness begins to unrefine and chart back upon the path that your essence travelled to become physical.  Reading the explorations Frank wrote on this site is a great example of the validity and shows that Jung was far more accurate than Rene Descartes who inaccurately decided that the mind and the body were separate.

String theory physics shows that there are in fact 11 dimensions... a far cry from the three we objectively believe to be our world.  The Qabbalists would nod and say, "of course."  In addition to the Ain, Ain Soph and Ain Soph Aur of the first cause, they would point out Kether, Chokmah, Binah, Chesed, Geburah, Tiphareth, Netzach, Hod, Yesod and Malkuth.  For those unfamiliar, these are the gradual refinement of the energy eminations from the first cause down to the physical world, where we are so scattered from the source that we have solidified.  All things, from the goldfish bowl to your cup of coffee, to your skin, thoughts, hopes and dreams are all as one, contained and generated from the same source.

With this interconnectedness, we have to understand that the concept of Yin/Yang becomes clear.  The balance of hot and cold energy exists within us, within our experiences and within our whole interconnected intelligence.  Jung's archetypes and collective unconcious.  We contain within us every demon, every "neg" and every god, angel or positive force that has ever existed or will exist.  While they are all within us, they are also independent and intelligent of their own. (for further reading, please see Carroll "Poke" Runyon and Lon Milo Duquette's works).

Mentioned earlier in this thread was Franz Bardon.  In his work, "Initiation into Hermetics" (IIH) a great deal of emphasis was placed on balancing the practitioner prior to developing further psychic abilities (such as clairvoyance).  This was so that no one particular aspect, positive or negative (read "angelic or demonic") of the individual would dominate and cause harm to the person.

That brings me to the meditations on this site.  The mastery and control over these energies is your birthright.  They are neither infused nor aligned malignantly, any more than the practitioner allows them to be.  They may, perhaps, cause development too quickly and thus allow an unbalanced negative consequence to emerge as dominant in the person (such as someone suffering from depression would actually lose control over a self contained demonic force when their creative intellect develops into more psychic levels).

We are, as people, our own creational universe.  We control and have the ability to unleash the horrific, bring forth the angelic or balance between and explore our connectedness to all things.

As such, I do not believe these meditations have any power intrinsic to them, aside from the positive or negative qualities dominant in the practitioner using them.

Know thyself, and if you may very well recieve some great rewards through the use of these meditations, by all means attempt them.

daem0n

note: i'm not the person i was before, so don't judge me by me earlier posts

the meditations on that site are linked to negative aspects, irrespective of the understanding and balance of the practicioner
the degree of interaction depends on the individual, however the interaction takes place
if infusion of your other bodies with negatively charged presence is what you wish, so be it
if you are skillful enough to disconnect before infusion and just focus on the techniques, so be it
either way, you won't avoid touching it

curious39
if what you speak comes from experience and understanding
if it is just knowledge from education, mind the potential risk of your assumption for you and others reading your post
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

pqkill

It seems that everyone here (bar a few) is knocking the JOS site mainly on unfounded grounds and the meditations contained therein without truly grasping what is/has:

A. behind the apparent nazi racism
B. inspired the energy workings that have caused so many of you negative experiences.

Should anyone wish to discuss the above topics with an (open) mind releasing themself from the position of forumboard know it all answer queen I would be happy to engage you in a similarly respectful manner.

phantoms_rose

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN on March 22, 2005, 10:24:52
EDIT: I found out that this meditation can open you up to the demonic influence, and cause geat harm that cannot be undone easily. Please don't try it, and avoid the whole JoS pages at all costs.
For more info:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18110&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=100

Hi :)

I have interacted with the JOS site. From my "understanding", these individual's  imbalances come from how certain members are "interpreting" the information they get from the Nordics (daemons). Kinda like the King James version of the Bible is radically different from what the man we have come to know as Jesus originally said, with a bunch of crazy excrement added. Apply that principle to the JoS site. Their hatred keeps their brains trapped at vibrating at a lower rate while they are practicing techniques that require vibrational flexibility. Its straining psychologically....hatred is by its very nature that.

For those of you who are cautious because of the Satanic label...read between the lines and trust your Heart chakra. It is your inborn guidance system. Anything that is trying to decieve you in any way will come to naked Truth when you consider it through your Heart chakra.

No race, human or extraterrestrial, are completely good or completely bad. There are good eggs and bad eggs. You've got to trust your Heart, and thus YOURSELF. Walk without fear, Walk with a SURE and SOUND intent, Walk in Love. There's no right or wrong way to get where youre going. Nothing can hurt you unless you choose to let it.

There are reptilians who do not agree with the barbaric ways of their race. There are greys who have broken from their hive collective and developed individuality. There are Nordics who have turned their backs on Truths and chosen themselves over what they know is right. The same happens with Humans....what makes you think it would be different on an interplanetary scale?

When it comes down to it you all have to ask yourselves, are you going to judge information/beings/experiences being given to you by association (guilty by association)? Or will you judge based on each information/being/experience's own merit?....

Its only too easy to be told what to believe.

Btw, this thread is huge. There's a good chance I wont check for replies. If you feel strongly enough to reply, positively or negatively, I probably wont be aware of what you say unless you email me , lol.

:Love Light and Peace:

Corie
I will Love the Light for it shows me the Way, but endure the Darkness because he shows me the Stars.

Capt. Picard

This meditation works great and is not satanic/anti-semitic/demonic/alien/etc...

misinformedia

i have been to the jos site before, besides all the nazi stuff it does have a good alternate view on human history, if any think it will open your mind to a different angle on reality. then it drifts off into the hate abyss. but the pagan god stuff is real interesting. does any one know of any site where i can find out about the human gods before abraham