News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

door knocking spirits

Previous topic - Next topic

bokka

hi,im new to this site,the reason ive joined is i have some problems with a spirit and wonder if someone can shed some light on this for me.im not one for beliving in "ghosts" but i cant ignore this.i live with my wife,daughter and 2 dogs,myself and my wife have seen a figure of a woman on our driveway and outside the door several times "the dogs also bark at her".then the knocking on the front door started,not one knock but a knock knock knock ,at a sound level of a normal knock.and yesterday a repeated knock on my daughters bedroom door at 6.55am.she allways wakes at 7am to go to college.this has been going on for 2 months.can some one tell me what it is all about.we all hear the knocking sounds not just me.many thanks for your time,bokka..

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the pulse.
Have you researched what may have been on the land before your house was built. It may have some answers.
It may be this apparition knows you can send it on its way. A sort of retrieval.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

bokka

hi szaxx and thanks for your reply.the history of my house is it was built on an old coal mine with the office building where the house stands now,before that it was farmland the farmhouse still stands close by.she has a blue blouse and white dress i cant really say an age for her.ther is a house near mine that sat empty for 7 years due to the spirit of a girl/woman but that was around 20 years ago.i dont know how to send a spirit on,should i ask someone to do this for me.and the strange thing is that it is not scarery at all.any help would be apreciated...

Szaxx

Hi,
Ask around your area, someone must know something. If you can try and date her clothing too.
Interesting...

majour ka

Hi, first off don't panic no spirit person can harm you. They may want to get your attention for some reason and looks like they have. At least she is polite and knocks  :-)

If you can find a reputable medium in your area, (where do you live?) they maybe able to come ask her whats going on.

Also how apt that you post this on Hydsville day!!! the day that commemorates 164 years of modern day spiritualism. Which began by the fox sisters hearing the spirit world communicating by knocking and realised they could communicate this way.

Regards. 

bokka

hi i didnt know of hydsville day and i dont think anyone wants to comunicate by knocking messages,but i am going to find a medium soon if thats what is recomended.the thing is im a bit carfull what to do as i dont want to make things any worse,thank you for the advise and ill let you know as i go,many thanks bokka...

Rudolph

According to Castaneda this sort of phenomenon is always due to a physical person in the nearby area, often someone in the household itself.

If it is someone outside the household you do not need a medium since you have big psychic leverage to evict trespassers with little effort. Just man up and assert your authority. If it is within the household you might try a simple "family meeting" and all agree to be done with the disturbance.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

bokka

hi,just let me make it clear i have no fear of spirits and by nature i do assert my authority,i dont shy away from anything in life,i just want to get it right as i think it is important.we have had a family meeting but not made any decisions yet.anyway back to the door knocker,i saw her at the top of my stairs this morning i ran up the stairs and nothing.im thinking medium,there are two spiritualist church"s in my town one is s.n.u. and the other not,before i go down this road can some one advise me.anyway im going potholing this afternoon so bye for know...bokka :|

Szaxx

Hi,
Maybe you could  ask her to let you take a photo and try EVP to discover more on why she is still here?
Its worth the effort as you have no fear of her. She may be willing to communicate her story.
Its a suggestion only, if no objections exist at yours.

Boom

If you do EVP, i would be very interested in hearing the recordings. Please post them.

majour ka

Quote from: bokka on April 01, 2012, 07:55:56
hi,just let me make it clear i have no fear of spirits and by nature i do assert my authority,i dont shy away from anything in life,i just want to get it right as i think it is important.we have had a family meeting but not made any decisions yet.anyway back to the door knocker,i saw her at the top of my stairs this morning i ran up the stairs and nothing.im thinking medium,there are two spiritualist church"s in my town one is s.n.u. and the other not,before i go down this road can some one advise me.anyway im going potholing this afternoon so bye for know...bokka :|

Where do you live? regards, M.

majour ka

Quote from: Rudolph on March 31, 2012, 16:13:54
According to Castaneda this sort of phenomenon is always due to a physical person in the nearby area, often someone in the household itself.

If it is someone outside the household you do not need a medium since you have big psychic leverage to evict trespassers with little effort. Just man up and assert your authority. If it is within the household you might try a simple "family meeting" and all agree to be done with the disturbance.

Nothing to do with it? they have seen some one in the house, plus mediums don't get rid of spirits. But a good medium can communicate and ask what it is the spirit person wants to say. There is no other reason she would make her self known..other than if she wants to help.The spirit person may then leave when thier work is done  :-)

bokka

hi m,i live in the ws8 area of the uk,im finding this more and more interesting,and i  look forward to the next "event",is that normal !i have tried to capture it on camera but by the time the camera is set "digital" its gone but i do get orbes.ive been told these are common with digital cameras and mean nothing.help please.oh by the way this is my home and not a comercial premises.i also get the feeling that this is all welcome ,why is this...thank you all bokka...

majour ka

Hi, cool, yeah why not enjoy it, spirit communication is an exciting and wonderful thing. Libby Clark is probably not far from you and Andy Byng lives close to that area I think. Or try your local SNU church for a list of local Mediums. Im personally not overwhelmed by "Orbs" you only have to rub your hands over a jumper or somthing to create the same effect.

Maybe some are but ive seen very few that look like anything. Good luck with it, if you get tro the bottom of who she is or what she wants it would be interesting to hear  :-)

bokka

hi ive found a medium but not sure i want to go that way yet...but the old lady next door told me that last week something tugged at her clothes in her own house and was then woken at 1am by knocking on the widow she looked and saw smoke and a very small man standing on her window outside sill wearing a hat and cloak but could not see a face.the lady does not know about my female door knocking spirit.and could not of been told.do you think its connected ease advise me thanks.... :-o

Lionheart

Before you close your eyes to go to sleep ask yourself to find out why this spirit keeps knocking at the door. You might just be surprised to find out that the reason is to aide you with a new discovery. That the reason it is knocking is so that YOU will notice it and bring that ability into your reality. It's kind of like a "personal wake up call".
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

bokka

hi,ok the door knocking is less lately but she is seen more clearly know than before but still at the door looking like she is knocking with her arm out towards the door.i have gone no further with the medium as i dont want it to stop,a bit like when you own a curiosity you dont want to sell it really...

majour ka

Sounds cool, have you tried photo graphing her?

yondaime109

Really, This guy needs help and no ones helped him.

Szaxx

@ yonda.
Really, maybe a read of the 3rd post above this one.
Obviously the curiosity value is more important than a retrieval in this case.
Its not all demons, sometimes its nice too.