News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream attacks.

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfe

I am 17 years old, I have had "Dream attacks" since i was 7, and at first the attack came once or twice a year, in the form of memories turning bad, faces replaced by black masses, and the memory would then be perverted into a odd reality where I am assaulted by shadows and negative entities, about one and a half a years ago, the attacks intensified and put me on the borderline of my will, And I endured and endured, untill recently I recieved a onyx studded ring, I started self-empowerment training, and I would like to further my training in any way possible. I also haven't been attacked since I started this training, but i sense that wont last long. Ask me for details and I will contact you in some way.

Szaxx

Hi,
Been there, you must think this will last and believe its power. Its the belief it will fail that makes it so. After many years of not wanting to sleep the idea of ALWAYS being able to find a gun under a rock was placed in my bad dreams by pure intent. It worked no matter what. Eventually everything changed back to normality. You have your gun and being much older than I was you only need to use it a few times and normality returns. You already have started and cleared your way forward. Its like being in the astral. You get scared thinking something nasty is around the next corner, your thoughts become reality and you get mr nasty in your face. You think of something really nice and you'll be happy with your thoughts coming to you.
Convince yourself you have your amulet now and are invincible. Mr nasty and his gang are in for a big surprise, thats if they try again. Show these terrors you mean buisness and they have no hold on you. Make them scared of you, after all its now your turn.
You can kick butt, go for it.
To remove the shadows you turn on the light.
This should help.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nordenwolfe

Interesting, Wolfe - sounds familiar even.  Let me think on it and I'll post some thoughts on it tomorrow.

Wolfe

Do either of you know what it is? Why it targets me?

Nordenwolfe

I expect it is an entity of some sort, and it targets you via a damaged aura.  It targets you not because of anything you have done, but because it can. 

More to follow later.

Wolfe

I also THINK i have had OBE experiences but I'm not sure, and is there anyways I can repair my aura?

Nordenwolfe

Yes, begin with an exercise called the Tower of Light.  Look it up on the internet.  Do this three times a day - once in the morning, at noon, and at night.  Do it for about 5 minutes each time.  I'll teach you more about healing your aura later, but this is a good place to start. 

Nordenwolfe

Part 1

Hi Wolfe, good work on taking things into your own hands with empowerment.  The more you learn and do, the better off you will be.

It sounds like there are several issues here.  There is the issue of environment, aura (damage, protection, and healing), and control over your own mind. 

First, know that dark energies and entities generally work towards provoking a fear reaction.  The fear-energy generated by their victims is like food to them.  As long as there is fear-reaction, they will continue to bother you.  (This isn't to say there aren't other factors at work as well, but it is an important component.)

Anything you do that makes you feel stronger will work against the fear-reaction.  Self-empowerment is a big step towards shutting them down.  Use your intellect and intuition to guide you in things to do and ways to be that empower you. 

This affirmation by Stuart Wilde is a good place to start: "What I am is eternal, immortal, universal, and infinite – what I am is beautiful and strong."  Say this three times when you wake up in bed, three times at lunch before eating, and three times in bed before going to sleep. 

Can you think of other things you say or do that would be empowering to you?  Let me know. 

Wolfe

Opening my chakras and meditating, I usually open my energy flow and try and focus on turning a trickle into a flood.

Nordenwolfe

Part 2

Herr Wolfe, good work on doing the Tower of Light meditation.  I would suggest having a look at this page on it if you didn't already see it as it discusses what it will do for you:
http://psychics.20m.com/about.html

Have you been doing the affirmation daily as well? 

Good idea on the chakra mediation – it is indeed an empowering exercise.  I'm going to tweak this though.  Only do the chakra meditation in context of the Tower of Light.  The reason is, that when you open, you should open within a clean, cleared, protected space.  If you do your Tower of Light first, and then do your chakra mediation within it, you will be safe and protected doing it.  Same with any meditation – do it within your Tower of Light.

The affirmation, and especially the Tower of Light, should become part of your daily spiritual hygiene.  Same as you shower and brush your teeth daily for the sake of your physical body and physical health, so should you do the Tower of Light daily for the sake of your spiritual body (aura) and spiritual health.

For the first few weeks, do it three times a day – once in the morning, once at noon, and once at night.  After a few weeks you can go to a once a day maintenance plan.  On the other hand, use it whenever you feel the need of its protection. 

Further, the Tower of Light can be extended to protect and brighten your home and the people in it.  For example, if you have a sibling that you feel needs its benefit, you can do the Tower of Light on them – using your visualization ability to see it formulating around them same as you see it formulating around you.

You can also do the Tower of Light on your home using the same visualization process.

Give both of these a try and let me know how you do. 

rezaf

which part of your body do they usually attack?

majour ka

Quote from: Nordenwolfe on April 12, 2012, 14:41:51
I expect it is an entity of some sort, and it targets you via a damaged aura.  It targets you not because of anything you have done, but because it can. 

More to follow later.

Sorry to spoil the party, but spirit people dont attack people, that pure fantasy and fiction, so need to worry about that...bad dreams are nightmares. Regards.

Xanth

Quote from: Wolfe on April 12, 2012, 14:35:11
Do either of you know what it is? Why it targets me?
It's your fears manifesting within your dreams.

Try to figure out what the fear is and beat it. 

You can only beat fear with one thing... courage.

Wolfe

Quote from: majour ka on April 13, 2012, 23:48:16
Sorry to spoil the party, but spirit people dont attack people, that pure fantasy and fiction, so need to worry about that...bad dreams are nightmares. Regards.

Well, What you're saying is contrary to what everyone else says, What do you mean?

Wolfe

Quote from: Nordenwolfe on April 13, 2012, 14:10:10
Part 2

Herr Wolfe, good work on doing the Tower of Light meditation.  I would suggest having a look at this page on it if you didn't already see it as it discusses what it will do for you:
http://psychics.20m.com/about.html

Have you been doing the affirmation daily as well?  

Good idea on the chakra mediation – it is indeed an empowering exercise.  I'm going to tweak this though.  Only do the chakra meditation in context of the Tower of Light.  The reason is, that when you open, you should open within a clean, cleared, protected space.  If you do your Tower of Light first, and then do your chakra mediation within it, you will be safe and protected doing it.  Same with any meditation – do it within your Tower of Light.

The affirmation, and especially the Tower of Light, should become part of your daily spiritual hygiene.  Same as you shower and brush your teeth daily for the sake of your physical body and physical health, so should you do the Tower of Light daily for the sake of your spiritual body (aura) and spiritual health.

For the first few weeks, do it three times a day – once in the morning, once at noon, and once at night.  After a few weeks you can go to a once a day maintenance plan.  On the other hand, use it whenever you feel the need of its protection.  

Further, the Tower of Light can be extended to protect and brighten your home and the people in it.  For example, if you have a sibling that you feel needs its benefit, you can do the Tower of Light on them – using your visualization ability to see it formulating around them same as you see it formulating around you.

You can also do the Tower of Light on your home using the same visualization process.

Give both of these a try and let me know how you do.  

I have begun and I will continue to do that. Affirmations and all. I can't remember any questions I have at the moment. I will ToL and Meditate, And get back to you tomorrow.

Wolfe

Quote from: rezaf on April 13, 2012, 14:54:03
which part of your body do they usually attack?

It it depending on what memory they attack me from, Usually, They tear at my limbs, or go for the head. Sometimes they don't even attack me, They just torture me with images of my family dying.

rezaf

Dreams are a little bit tricky. It's difficult to say how much of what you see is your imagination and how much is evil entities. Personally a lot of my nightmares are caused by evil entities and I guess that they somehow feed off my fear. Most of the time after realizing their presence I stop their scenario, go out of my body and drive them away very easily. Whether they are real or not meditation and having a good life style(e.g. sleeping early, food, physical exercise, meditation, ...) can help you to stop the nightmares. Just be patient and positive. It might take some time but this method has worked for most of us. Ten years ago when I was about your age I had to encounter negative entities almost every night either in my dreams or in OBE but after starting meditation and martial arts everything started to change. Even now they attack me once every few months especially when I am under stress but it's not a big deal anymore. As long as we stay positive and calm we are much stronger than them.   

NoY

I work as a tank, so while they are kicking the living **** out of me, the healers casters and rangers are free to work, thats what a tank does they take lots of agro,

I have been attacked thousands of times over the 16 years i have been projecting, for some people the astral is all bunnys and rainbows but thats only because thats all they can do

people who are willing to work on the problems in life get sent to places where there is a need for them, maybe the reason this is happening to you is because you can cope with it and it may turn into something really great later, just keep your chin up and be strong and just

:NoY:

Xanth

Quote from: Wolfe on April 14, 2012, 00:42:16
Well, What you're saying is contrary to what everyone else says, What do you mean?
You'll get that a lot, because there are many different opinions on the subject.

Rudolph

Quote from: majour ka on April 13, 2012, 23:48:16

I mostly agree with this.

I think most often it is something people are in denial about in their waking life and the subconscious is trying to work it out.

Often it is something bad the person is doing to others around them and the last thing they are going to do is admit it to themselves consciously and change their behavior.

Sometimes it is something *really* bad that someone else did to them or is doing to them and they are in denial about. The subconscious is trying to work it out.

One thing that surprises me is the number of young people out there these days reporting negs, dark entities, bad dreams, etc.
I have been close to the Consciousness movement since the 1970's with meditation and dream work and such and what I see now seems unusually like an epidemic of sorts. I started teaching dream work in the 1980s and although not unheard of, it was much more rare then, than now. Do any of the older folks (over 40 or 50) here notice anything similar?
Or is it just these AP/OBE forums?
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

majour ka

Quote from: Wolfe on April 14, 2012, 00:42:16

Does that make it wrong? I mean just as I said.

Im not trying to sound cocky in any way, just adding to the conversation.
I work as a spiritualist medium which doesn't mean I know everything but in my experience I have seen felt and heard countless spirit people and given countless messages, so why haven't I come across the spirits that attack people? that's why i don't believe its true and to be honest why would they and more to the point how could they?? Maybe Ill be surprised and be proved wrong, but until then i have go with my experience and understanding.

Regards  :-)

CFTraveler

Some people believe that people's own projected 'versions' can cause bad dreams, such as people can have shared dreams.  This is not 'spirit entities', but other projectors, who may be angry at another person and may have subconsciously directed hostile thoughts at the other person.
I have woken up from nightmares only to hear a voice whispered in my ear something hostile like a suggestion, making me think that a person can do this to another- once again not a spirit, but a projector with malice.
Of course, this is the exception to the rule- I do believe that 99.9% (made-up statistic) is self created and psychologically based.
So I do think that you can be interfered with, but not by spirits- I agree with Majour Ka that spirits don't attack.  But living people, IMO, can.

CFTraveler

QuoteDo any of the older folks (over 40 or 50) here notice anything similar?
I think it's the forums- as you know, where I admin there is a specific forum just for that type of problem, and I find that in the last few years we get less new people with those kinds of problems, it's the same crowd, mostly.  So Idk if it's one of these faddish things, everyone all of a sudden discover metaphysics, jump in, some have side effects, then it becomes a 'normal' part of the landscape, people adapt, lose interest, and then it normalizes.
Anyway, it seems like that anyway.

Rudolph

Quote from: CFTraveler on April 14, 2012, 17:38:07
I think it's the forums- as you know, where I admin there is a specific forum just for that type of problem, and I find that in the last few years we get less new people with those kinds of problems, it's the same crowd, mostly.

Yeah, I was thinking about it and back then there was no internet and all communication was face to face so there is a fair chance that fewer folks chose to express it openly.

I remember you were admin at a RBruce forum but I thought that shut down about a year ago. I was not aware you were admin elsewhere now.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

rezaf

Quotein my experience I have seen felt and heard countless spirit people and given countless messages

And how can you be sure that those countless spirit people were not a creation of your fantasy?   :-D