News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream attacks.

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Quote from: Rudolph on April 14, 2012, 19:16:34
Yeah, I was thinking about it and back then there was no internet and all communication was face to face so there is a fair chance that fewer folks chose to express it openly.

I remember you were admin at a RBruce forum but I thought that shut down about a year ago. I was not aware you were admin elsewhere now.
He moved to a new host.  His forum is still very much active.

Szaxx

Hi,
If these bad dreams are part of the general increase in concious awareness it may be that this increase is basically the thought=action in an unconcious form showing itself. A study of the lifestyles of a good number of sufferers may produce a result showing this is a natural event. So many sociological problems start with fear based peer group ideals and not fitting in isnt an option. Fear is the first emotion we all have to come to terms with in our earliest attempts to project. On this site this fact is constantly being posted as the barrier to cross.
Just a thought..
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

rezaf

My personal opinion based on my subjective experiences is that encountering wild entities is not necessarily imaginary or related to our fear as our world is close to both higher realms and the lower ones which makes it possible to encounter both types of beings not matter how positive we are, but of course as I said earlier having a good life style can dramatically reduce the scary experiences. There are wild astral entities and there are more civilized ones. Also there are powerful astral being and there are weak astral beings. Over the years I have seen all kinds of them. Most of the hostile beings are weak and for some reason(maybe feeding off our energy) just try to scare us but I have also seen powerful hostile beings that can even affect the physical world by playing with flames, moving objects, pushing me, grabbing my neck, etc.( :wink: of course not as exaggerated as in movies) Sometimes I don't really need to go out of my body to see them and one example was many years ago when I spent a night in a house that had been vacant for many years. The entity in that house tried to scare me by playing with the flame of my lantern as well as pushing me towards a wall, grabbing my neck and insulting me. I got the message and left immediately the next day. Another example is the spirit of one my relatives who died after many years of fighting with cancer. Before her funeral she was very confused and appeared in front of me a few times(in the physical world). The first night she tried to rip my aura apart and get inside my body from dazhui (an acupuncture point at the back of the neck) but I didn't let her. The second night she came again. This time I went out of my body and saw that she was in a pretty bad shape the same as when she was sick. I tried to calm her down and gave her some of my own energy. She finally calmed down and told me that she was very tired and that there were other beings who were not good to her. I prayed for her in the astral world and went back to my body. The next day after her funeral she stopped appearing in this world, however last year I asked my guide to bring me to her. We went to some underground tunnels and I saw that she was still weak and in pain but she didn't realize that I was there. Last night she attacked my dazhui again while laughing and was completely out of her mind. This time I didn't see any point in reasoning with her and went back to sleep.

I find the idea of thought= action too simple to explain everything in the astral realm although your basic intention might be the most important factor, there are also other factors like how much reserved energy you have and how other conscious entities are involved in your experiences.  

Wolfe

Wow, thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Rudolph on April 14, 2012, 19:16:34
Yeah, I was thinking about it and back then there was no internet and all communication was face to face so there is a fair chance that fewer folks chose to express it openly.

I remember you were admin at a RBruce forum but I thought that shut down about a year ago. I was not aware you were admin elsewhere now.
The forums are still open, they just have a new address.

Nordenwolfe

Part 3

Herr Wolfe, The issue of doing the ToL while meditating or opening chakras is a good one.  The primary purpose of the Tower of Light is to create a strong aura, and repair any existing damage or breaches in it.  On the scale of things, it is initially more important to work on your aura then it is to work on your chakras.  First things first, especially if there is reason to think there are aura issues.  

Further, if you are in an environment where there may be negative energies or entities, you do not want as your first move to open yourself up (via opening chakras or mediating).  Rather, you need to work on sealing your personal space and protecting yourself, which can be done with the ToL.  Opening your chakras if you are in a negative environment, and you have a damaged aura, is like opening a door into yourself.  

My advice to you is to focus on doing the Tower of Light, and after a few weeks of this to then try the chakra mediation again and see how it goes.  I strongly recommend that any mediation you do be done at this stage within the Tower of Light.  

More to follow.

StrangeDreams

Thanks everyone for the info.  I'm going to do the Tower of Light as well.  I too have experienced attacks.  The last one was not even a body, it was a pitch black silhouette of a tall man with a hat who ran towards me and grabbed my neck and started choking me.  Although it was only a silhouette or shadow or whatever it was, his hands around my neck sure felt real.  Fortunately I woke up immediately. 

Nordenwolfe

Part 4

Herr Wolfe, I am going to assume at this point that you are doing the Tower of Light three times a day, and are incorporating an affirmation or two as well into your daily spiritual routine.  I am also going to assume you are holding off from doing chakra work for a few weeks while you focus on building up your aura, and any meditation you do is done within the ToL.

The three broad issues we want to address are environment, aura (damage, protection, and healing), and control over your own mind.  The aura is being addressed by the Tower of Light, and we will focus on environment last.  (More important is to gain control over you own being first.)  What we want to work on now is control over your own mind. 

You have described to me being attacked in dreams, and while awake being attacked via memories you have had.  That is, your pleasant memories are being hijacked into dark experiences, if I understood what you told.  What you need to do is take control back of your mind in this regard in general, and your memory system in specific.  You also need to learn how to close the doors in your mind so to speak when you feel the onset of a mental hijack. 

The first thing is to learn to control your memory storage system.  This will do two things – first, it will give you conscious control, and second, it will remove the fear-response by denying the "hijack" the ability to turn good memories into freighting ones. 

Memory in most people is visual, with an audio component.  When they remember someone or an event, they see a picture in their head of it, and there is often a soundtrack with it.  For example, an embarrassing moment in school will likely be remembered as visual images of the event, and the sound of being laughed at or a cutting remark. 

This memory is made of media components, for lack of a better word.  For instance, the brighter and clearer the image, the bigger and closer and more colorful it is, then the more impacting it will be on the person when they remember it.  On the other hand, a dim memory is often in black and white, is small and grainy, and is distant.  Such a memory does not impact a person's emotions much if any. 

What the hijack does is take the positive components such as bright vibrant colors and begin replacing them with negative and fearful imagery.  For instance, the faces of familiar people are blotted out with pitch black wells of darkness, turning the memory and re-experience of it negative. 

You see, how we feel about things is governed by the way memory is stored in the brain.  If you change the way the memory is stored, it will change the way you feel about it.  So when the hijack changes the positive media components of memories into negative ones, it changes how you feel about the memories, turning your positive memories into negative ones, and lowering your happiness overall.  It can also bring about a fear-response. 

The hijack takes a positive memory and starts replacing the positive media components to negative ones.  It takes the color out of the event and turns it black, turning your feelings black. 

There are two options when faced with this type of hijack.  You can wrest control back, or take the wind out of it.  To wrest it back you use the force of will to turn the blackness, for example, back into familiar faces.  This is a test of will, and well worth your time, but my suggestion is to instead just take the wind out it.   

Rather than fight to turn the imagery back, it is easier to simply further adjust the imagery components into a state where it is no longer has the stimulus to provoke you.  But before I show you how to do this, it is easier to show you how to deal with a negative memory in general.  This can apply to any negative memory you may have, and can apply as well to any time that the situation you've been describing plays on your greatest fears. 

Here is how to do it.  Whenever you have a negative memory, (or are dwelling on a fear and are seeing pictures of it in playing out in your head), there is probably a specific image or mind-movie that comes up.  What you need to do is change the media components of this image or movie (and soundtrack if any).  First, make the picture a dull black and white, then make it grainy, then make it small like the size of a 5 x 8 picture, then put a picture frame around it, then make it distant to you like 10 feet way, then decrease the size to a postage stamp and make it further away.  If there is a soundtrack, change the audio.  Have you ever played old vinyl records?  You know how you can turn the speed down on a 45 to a 33, and it will be slow and droning?  Do this with the audio, turn it down to a dull droning that obliterates the words and voice-tone into a dull drone. 

Whenever you have a negative memory - or are dwelling on a fear in your mind - no matter what it is, change the audio/visual components as described above, and push it away from you – all the way off the edge of the earth (if the earth were flat). 

To get the hang of this, take any negative or embarrassing memory you may have, and apply the above method so it no longer has the emotional punch.  Before you start changing it, go into the memory and reexperienced it and write down the emotional reaction level you have to it on a scale of 1-10.  After you have adjusted it using the above method, write down what your emotional reaction to it now is.  It should have lowered extensively, or be entirely gone.

Also, after you have got the hang of doing this, I want you to go back into the memory of the cat and the faces, and as the faces change to blackness, I want you to use the above method to frame it, shrink it, and push it far away etc.  Work it until you can do it in a split second. 

If it happens in a dream, you can go back into the memory of the dream and apply the method to take the punch out of it.  If it plays on your greatest fear, take the color out of it, frame it, shrink it, and push it off the edge of the earth. 

If you feel a memory being hijacked real-time, because you have now learned the method, you can take care of it in a split second.  You can head it off before it even gets going. 

Let me know how you do. 

Lionheart

Here is a new video from Thomas Campbell, the postion of it that pertains to fear based dreams and projections can be found from the 1:00:00 minute mark to 1:07:00.
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRar8IOwic8&feature=BFa&list=PLEB923BB17E5849A3&lf=plpp_video
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

StrangeDreams

Wow Nordenwolfe, that was some very good info.  I know you directed it to someone else but I am going to use it since I am experiencing similar things.  Thank you.

StrangeDreams

Thank you Lionheart the video provided valuable info. for me.

Wolfe

Thank you, I have been ToLing 2 times a day due to other responsiblilties.

Wolfe

I will start working on that asap.