News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

During most experiences i have been attacked

Previous topic - Next topic

beav31is

I read in one of robert monroe's books that 4 things pulled him and a few others out of their bodies almost whenever they wanted them to.

MK911

My philosophy is that at least some of negs are made by your own conciousness, becouse i know that before going to the sleep you can ask a question from your conciousness and he can appear as a creature or a human and most of my neg experiences has took place at the time i had to make very important decisions for my life.
I have been hearing in this forum that some negs have entered some person, mabye this neg was that person himself. [;)]

Electro

SiN

You're still experiencing Sleep Paralysis. That's happened to me many times. Sometimes I'll see nothing. Most times I'll see horrible images attacking me, grabbing me and taking me places. All times I feel pain.

I've had many times where I'll feel lifted and in the middle of my room (or float to the ceiling) and feel something 'sucking me' down or up. And I'll feel the vibrations and hear this 'shrieking' noise. Or, yea, I'll hear many voices screaming, sometimes telling me to die. Or I'll see my parents and think they're my parents, but they're not. And during every projection I've had so far, I've ended up paralysed as soon as I got out. Don't worry, you're not alone ^_^.

I think that attack experience was another SP attack. It just happened differently.  Unless you mean a psychic attack (?), but I'm not sure about those, so I can't help you there. But since you said your brother has had the same experience, maybe there IS something attacking you both. Ask your parents if it's happened to them (especially if recently)

Think about what's been going on in your house lately. Has there been a lot of negativity, people arguing or just being sad? Have you been sleeping well lately? You said you were thinking of an important decision once when it happened. Does it make you angry when you think about I? And when did this all start? Maybe thinking about it can help you figure it out.

It could be a neg or it could be one of your egos. I think mine was an ego, since a few days ago I was paralysed and said, "You are a part of me and I love you." And it said "Nooo" and faded away. Maybe you can try that, if it goes away, maybe it IS an ego. And you can always search on the site, there is a lot of info that can help you.

Electro: Neg is short for 'negative' (like demons)
Where was I going again?

MK911

Till reading instructions, almost all my projections have ended with waking paralysis, and sometimes i will achieve somekind of projection what is not an astral projection i think, i see a camera view, in different places, like manifestation, i see like a movie sometimes, before and after waking paralysis. If i see that camera
view or something else, i will startle back to my body and then i am in a trans, i can do nothing, and then i always feel something bad gonna happen now,
One time when i startled back from mabye eaven Lucid Dream only, i saw black shadow in middle of my room, not through my eyelids but from tob of my head (on my head) it came to the back of my bed and started to throttle me and same time holding my hands, it
took about 10 seconds before i was able to get out from trance, get my hands off and open my eyes. I cloudy remember like before that i was standing in the centre of my room and fighting with that black shadow, mabye he was just holding my hands again, then i was back in my bed and he was still in the centre of the room and came to hrottle me. It happened at the night before what i thought about very important desicion of my life and for me it seemed that this black shadow symbolized miself, but mabye not, it was not an usual dream.

i have heard very scary voices around my head, and always i am paralyzed and somethind is holding my hands (now i always try to resist but but then the paralyze grows stronger), hooping like spirits, many womens and sometimes one mens voice too, this sound is not a human sound [}:)]. And i have heard car accidents and voices hooping.

One time i woke up in the middle of night this time i was sleeping on my stomack (when sleeping on stomack and not projecting, usually happens nothing) i saw a dream, i woke up from it becouse, i started to feel very strong vibrations through my body (in specific rhythm) 1 sec vibration 1 sec pause and vibration again) i have never
experienced thatkind of vibrations, i was in trance again, i was not able to move, i felt bad, like i havent slept all night, if i tried to resist them i felt paralysed but when i tried to amplify them (i dont know how) i felt better, then i was able to sense how my rooms door opened and someone came in, i was scared, like i saw her (but my head was turned to the wall) she started to talk to me like that, ou i remember her like smoking (like my grandmom who is fortunately not dead, she told that why are you scared of us, we mean no harm, with very calm and kinda sad voice, then i listened her and collected some strenght and very suddenly i turned my head
opened my eyes, i hoped that mabye i will not wake up immediately and can see her exact image, already then i felt it like oafish, and yes i saw nothing, same time when it happened i knew exactly that i was not sleeping.

When i was very little i had very many bad dreams about very scary and very very unpleasant vibrations (like these very low vibrations, what are created by waterwaves in oceans, what makes you feel very bad, and makes people crazy and to jump over board), when i was so little i knew nothing about thatkind of vibrations. All the time i have lived in same house, in same room.

but now to the point of this post.  I want to tell about very very rare experience for me (it was my first attack experience), i woke up in the morning, eyes were still closed, i felt somebody came into my room, i knew that mother came to wake me up becouse i had to go to school, but i wanted to sleep some more, then she started to yank me from my leg, i thought that why is she doing that to wake me up, she never does, she yanked again and then suddenly this thing grabber from my leg and pulled me out from my bed onto air in the centre of my room, with my blanket (i was in my blanket, saw nothing), shakeing me there like trying to kill me, becouse i thought it is real, becouse i thougt i really woke up, i scared that it is somekind of poltergeist, i am not religious but then i started to scream and pray and pray, after 30 seconds it stopped and i floated quietly back into my bed (back into my body), my heart was beating so i thought i could have had heart attack (and it was not my heart chakra i think, then i was already fully awake), i was afraid to open my eyes i still didnt know was it real or no. About an year after that experience i still got chill on my spine when i thought about it, well ofcourse i know it didnt happen to my phycical body, my blanket was all ok on my body when i opened my eyes. My brother told me that he has had that experience too that someone is throwing him all over his room, this room is next to me.