News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Enchanted Items and Djinn

Previous topic - Next topic

markulous

Has anyone had any experiences with items that people sell that say they are enchanted or have a djinn bound to them?  For example this one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Ring-Powerful-Djinn-Genie-Wish-Wiccan-Spell_W0QQitemZ170189317182QQihZ007QQcategoryZ102514QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm really looking to satisfy my own curiousity.  Some of these things say they will bring you love, money, etc., and honestly that doesn't tempt me in the least.  Speaking with a spirit(a positive one) sounds interesting and I just kind of wondered if any of this stuff was legit.

LittleJoe

It works if you want it to.

These things work purely through placebo effect (which is not a bad thing per sé). You buy the ring convinced that it will help you with certain goals. When you receive it you do another attempt, this time convinced that you will succeed (because of the ring).

Because doubt is no longer an issue, you succeed. Now even more convinced of the rings power, it will continue to work, maybe even better than the last time. This is pretty much how these things work.

Now I do believe that certain objects can hold power, and help in certain area's, but you cannot buy these from Ebay for 2.99. It would require a skilled magician to make them, and someone who knows what he's talking about to make sure it isn't a hoax.

As such, I would suggest you start (if you haven't already) to try and develop yourself so that you can do these things without the help 'enchanted items'.

Then on the matter of the Djinn. If I was sealed in a low budget ring and sold over Ebay, I'd be pretty offended, so if there was a Djinn to begin with, I'm not sure if you would find a 'positive spirit'.

Do you know what kind of Djinn this is? Is he binding random spirits to these rings? Does he create thoughtforms and attach them to it? If so, do you know if these thoughtforms have been programmed properly so they don't go run around and drain your energy?

As you can see, if you are truly interested in enchanted items, you will really have to do you homework and try to find a legit seller, who will (truthfully) answer your questions, the likes of which I posted above.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, just my 0.02.

If you have any questions let me know.

- LittleJoe

markulous

Yeah I figured the at least 99% of the stuff on ebay was probably fake.  I'd be interested in them if I knew someone that I could observe I suppose.  Again it was just something to kind of satisfy my curiousity.  I can astral project so I don't really need one of these things.

You bring up another good point about what they bind to the item.  If it's some random negative entity then obviously I don't want to be near that thing.

zorgblar

Quote from: LittleJoe on February 18, 2008, 14:29:28

Do you know what kind of Djinn this is? Is he binding random spirits to these rings? Does he create thoughtforms and attach them to it? If so, do you know if these thoughtforms have been programmed properly so they don't go run around and drain your energy?

- LittleJoe

Why would you want to bind a thoughtform or spirit to an inanimate object?Is that really a good idea? :|

markulous

Quote from: zorgblar on March 05, 2008, 17:36:20
Why would you want to bind a thoughtform or spirit to an inanimate object?Is that really a good idea? :|

It's probably not a good idea if it's possible.  It would either be a negative spirit and/or something that was pretty ticked off.

LittleJoe

A thoughtform can be bound to an object to make it easier to summon and/or work with it, associations can be a powerful tool.

But in such cases the thoughtform was created by yourself, so it should pose no threat.