Entity Idintity Index ( Please submit your own experience)

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

Hi all

In recent years it appears that abductions , ufo observations, demonic activity, as well as certain astral phenomena are on a dramatic increase. Each beliefsystem has their own explanation and very specific terminology, and extensive arguments and much negativity is wasted as a result.

I have had several experiences in my life with differet re occurring entities, and have questions......

I would like to propose a system of classification of different entities to cross reference demon-elemental-alien- and see if they are the same and act the same. It is a conundrum that astral travellers have learned to deal with these entities, and where most UFO enthusiasts seem very fearful and Christians as well for that matter, certain abduction have now been foiled and maybe we could add experience.

It is reported that most abductions happen in certain focus areas and it is theorized that bineural beats as well as electric bypass are used, to make people exit. The marks on the body are well known among shamans as well.

So whatta ya think. I will start with my own observation of 2 specific beings that i have encountered on numerous occations

Regards Mustardseed

PS here is an interestink link http://www.delusionresistance.org/ufo/demonpos.html
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Killa Rican

I think trying to find out what they are EXACTLY is unimportant while we maintain this form. Every culture/spirituality has it's own pantheon of spiritual entity's, the "good" guys, and the "bad" guys. Let alone Making an "abstract" sounding statement about the unseen can be interpreted 10 different ways.

I will start by saying, I don't think there as an exact spiritual hierarchy, aside from human perceptual limitation or convenience..Not sure which is a better suited word. But I strongly do suspect aside from the 'astral' there is a realm of existence almost similar and close to ours, that from which our encounters with such entity s are mediated by the mind/brain/consciousness. So with this said, I strongly suspect a lot of the entity's whether they are perceived to be good, benevolent, evil, neutral etc are pretty much the same exact beings labeled different things.

In the eastern world, during ancient times, people believed Any Class of Spirit that is lower then an 'angel' is a "jinn'. Djinn or Jinn which comes from an ancient term meaning 'hidden' or 'unseen' have existed in lore for thousands of years. Most early Semitic cultures have tales of them. There are carvings of Assyrian origin dating back to almost 1,000 BC from Nimrud. So predating Islam by almost 1500 years.

Due to the translation of "Jinn" It is somewhat of a bucket term for spiritual beings. For instance some people believe everything unseen is a "Jinn" regardless of classifications such as spirit, astral, etheric, nature, thought form, etc. Some believe them to be demons. Some people to be the "Middle ground" between the divine and the diabolical. (Duality) Some believe them to be a specific type of race/entity.

Jinns, for those that accept this model, vary anywhere between a nature spirit, elemental, or infernal. As they are a class of entitys that are still lower and most similar to us then the "Higher" ones. In a lot of Eastern cultures they accept the existence of jinns and they know them as shapeshifters. They have free will and their own beliefs spiritual or not.

If you go anywhere in Indonesia or the phillipines they use "Jinn" as a word for Nature spirits or Malicious spirits in general. Whether they are faeries, gnomes, dwarves, devils, it doesn't matter they are all "Jinn". Not one jinn is alike, as they are individual as you and I.

So myself working with spiritual entities for quite some time due to a life changing experience I had a few years ago, I'm hardly surprised when  a sensitive person or clairvoyant/medium can see or feel those spirits around me, they spot them out and describe them accurately. Some of them get scared or fear it's a malicious spirit or demon because it looks "scary" or inhuman, due to their own ignorance.

Different clairvoyants from different spiritual backgrounds will label them different things accordingly to their belief system, heck, there's even a popular new agey belief that spiritual beings are nothing more then "thought forms", but I know for a fact it wont change the Spiritual Energy they perceive for what it objectively is beyond our limited perception of it.

So What are they Exactly? Who Knows. I sure don't. Some like humans, some hate humans, some are indifferent, they have their own beliefs, they live almost similar to us, They have their own world, they can see us, but we have trouble perceiving them. That's it.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

desert-rat

Each belief system has its own classifaction .   Some would see an angel , Jesus , ect.  others might see a u.f.o. You can come up with a system , people will interpet what they see with in there belief system . desert rat