News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

evil ectoplasmic substance attached to my head

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Have you tried burning sage in the room? Take baths in salts (epsom salt is good) and say prayers. Also, listen to music that you like. Something that puts you in a calm state. Fights are won by the one who is calmest, most of the time. Don't be afraid, and don't have negative thoughts or feelings- this is stuff that it will feed off of. Sounds like you've got some primordial ooze stuck to you. Try guided imagery as well. Imagine it being washed away when you are in the shower, falling into the drain. Imagine white light and energy coming in through the top of your head, burning it but not you. Imagine the white light spreading through your entire body and making it glow with good energy.

Also, you can try taking a walk in the rain in the forest during the summer. The freshness and purity should get rid of it no problem.

lyn92

First of all I sent you healing prayers and  a banishment prayer for this thing that is invading you.

Is this something you can actually see? What exactly were you doing at the time this thing seemed to enter your life? How long has it been with you? Most thoughtforms can be gotten rid of once you tell them it no longer is needed in your life.  

I always use Holy Water for protection. The advice about the White Light is also very good.  

take care, Lyn

acevedo.se

I have this disgusting ectoplasmic substance attached to my head and skull-- it maneuvers extensively around my forehead- it obsessively attacks the center of the foreheadand the far left side of theheadthe region above the left eye-- this ectoplasmic substance produces guous and mucous-like noise- it also sounds as though it is popping clicking like that candy you pop in your mouth and it fizzes and burns up, explodes- that's what it sounds like-- the plasmic material moves around to different regions of the skull, it normally maneuvers to sensitive areas that are difficult to protect- the delicate area in the center of the forehead and the area above the left eye near the far left side of the head--sometimes it stabs at me and thrusts or pushes forward violent energy so as to combat my body's natural resistance and defense facultiesthe plasmic substance intrusively pains my vision and auditory faculties-it also feels absolutely disgusting as though it's just stuck on my skull-- it sort of just wants to fight and offend  and combat my skull head/space it kind of feeds off of my energy-- it's like moving density stuck to you and feeding off of you--  I drink alot of water- I think I should fast to get rid of it--- what do you guys think the banishment alternatives are in this situation? all advice is good advice, don't be shy.  
Also, association is normally made between mediums and ectoplasm- does anyone know about this? read psychic self defense... dont't be shy....