News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

EVP's Ghost box. Absolutely Amazing.

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralCody

Let me begin by saying this is not my video. However I have done sessions kind of like this and I can say for myself the phenomena is real. I have recorded many EVP's and it is actually what led me to astral projection. That and constant nudges my whole life with paranormal phenomena happening to me. Which now to me is 'normal' I also want to mention this video does contain bits of language. Very little though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=TO0lVYywfPE

After doing EVP for a while I still don't know how a simple device can reach to the other side so easily. Many TV shows show EVP's being done in a graveyard etc. It can be anywhere. In fact, you might even find your own home is more active than a graveyard anyway.

Regardless the phenomena is amazing and I plan on getting a setup like this soon and making my own channel. I hope you enjoy!
-Cody

AteBits

The "You are forever" voice is so awesome :) It would just blow my mind if I were there!

AstralCody

Quote from: AteBits on November 22, 2012, 09:16:45
The "You are forever" voice is so awesome :) It would just blow my mind if I were there!

Indeed.  :-) I had one where I asked "did you have a good day?" and I got, a crisp, clear, "good day" back at me. :-D

Bedeekin

I'm sold and I want one... but surely the interpretation of what they say can be classed as a Mondegreen.

There's no doubt that these are very clear human voices.

Greytraveller

Greetings AstralCody
Yes, EVPs are real, of this I have no doubt. And what I find even more amazing is ITC (Instrumental TransCommunication). More and more paranormal groups (ghost hunters) are using devices such as Frank's box, Ghost Box and the Ovelisk to 'catch' spirit voices as they happen and allow the physical ghost hunters to reply immediately. This tech is still in the beginning stages but will surely improve over time.

Regards  8-)
Grey

ChopstickFox

This is frighteningly amazing! I liked the "Is there a culture where you are at?" and totally the "You are forever" lol... and "Yeah... it's the excrement"

It's interesting that sometimes the voices are so clear and distinct, other times it's like a blend of music almost like a song on a radio station fading in and out.

I think I would be terrified... quite honestly... It's why I've stayed away from Ouija boards, too. When I was a little kid, my older siblings had one in the closet and without anyone telling me what it was I just had this bad feeling to stay away. However, ironically, I love this stuff too.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

desert-rat

What I did hear was the ghost voices along with some radio programs .  In reading how the box operates , it tunes to a a.m. freqency based on a random voltage .  http://www.ghost-tech.com/franks.php    I guess the ghost is picking the freq. he/she wants .  desert rat 

ChopstickFox

Thank you for sharing that, I liked being able to read how it works. I just scared the crap out of myself... I guess there is a word filter because the forum changed the word s**t to excrement. I'm just too jumpy sometimes. But fascinated.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

desert-rat

I dont know if the video is faked , but it would be possable to fake it .  desert rat 

majour ka

Dont all hate me but ive done quite a bit of EVP with groups of 20 or so mediums working together and getting some spectacular results and very clear recordings. From what I know of EVP I would suggest thats fake. EVP Doesn't sound like that.

But I would like to be wrong and maybe they have something fantastic. But it just doesn't sound right.
I would want to and expect to hear some intelligent philosophy if it is the spirit world and not just random names.

Just my opinion,

Regards.

Volgerle

Quote from: majour ka on November 23, 2012, 19:30:52
I would want to and expect to hear some intelligent philosophy if it is the spirit world and not just random names.
I guess one reason that you do not hear sth more enlightening is that many of them are in fact 'really': Ghosts. They are the ones to be retrieved, earth-bound or in astral 'hells' or planes. They are also the ones who can be attracted to living persons trying to 'contact the dead' and then they might even enjoy giving scary statements.

However there are EVP examples where intelligent philosophy is given. Remember it is different persons that are contacted. Some are ghosts, some maybe 'spirits' (from a "higher" level). In this example one of them said: "We are forever". That's a start of an intersting good philosophy.  :wink:

Volgerle

just found this interesting online book (first 2 chapters can be read free) on the history of technical spirit transcommunication:

http://www.worlditc.org/c_01_lohf_first.htm

I just skimmed it so far but it seems fairly interesting. There are also some more 'enlightening' messages given by the (supposed) spirit voices.

Bedeekin

Mondegreen city!

If you don't look at the subtitles... these say different things.

"Is there a culture where you are at?"

or

"Isthaa couture araat"

"You are forever"

or

"you are a fever"

desert-rat

I would think the E.V.P. s  that are real were form earth trapped souls .  People that are trapped hear on the earth plane for different reasons ,  a fear of hell , to watch kids grow up,they dont know there dead ,  ect.  If they made it to the astral plane and stayed there I dont think they could be picked up on E.V.P. recorders , but I could be wrong .  desert rat 

AstralCody

Quote from: Bedeekin on November 24, 2012, 08:44:29
Mondegreen city!

If you don't look at the subtitles... these say different things.

"Is there a culture where you are at?"

or

"Isthaa couture araat"

"You are forever"

or

"you are a fever"

Yup! Most EVP's that I get are one liners. I just use a simple recorder. I don't have this box yet, but I am going to. I usually ask simple yes or no questions and I always get a "yes" or a "no" very clear. I pick up many EVP's during a session but you are absolutely right with the mondegreen. (Had to look up that word lol)

It really boils down to personal experience. I used to think it was fake until I tried myself. It's just like OBE's etc. but you're absolutely right. That's why in my vids I am not going to use quotes. I am just going to note when an EVP has taken place and let the person hear what they think they heard. I do this with a lot of people and I have gotten such clear results usually we end up agreeing on what was heard. Other times they will say something that sounds nothing like I heard it. Just one of those things haha.

Cheers.  8-)

Bedeekin

Yeah... simple YES or NO is pretty clear.

So you press record on a tape recorder... digital recorder and speak away?

AstralCody

Yeah it's that simple. :-D I have even used a simple recorder on my phone that came with it built in. I recommend using a good one though. Here is what I do.

I make sure all electrical appliances are off. Anything that will produce background noise... Fans etc.

About ten minutes before hand I let any "spirit" around me know that I will be doing an EVP session and give them a time. I usually set up my stuff within the ten mins. Whatever I am communicating with is intelligent. There's no doubt about that.

I make sure I have a good pair of headphones. Extract the audio to Audacity for listening to certain snippets over and over etc.

I will say though that I believe it is very hard for whoever I am communicating with to respond. I think it uses a lot of their energy or it's just very hard to get through in general to them. Almost every reply you hear will be a very VERY faint whisper. Most of the time I show people EVP's they say they can't even hear anything. Other times they go whoa..!

Sometimes I don't pick up anything in a session (usually about 5 minute session) othertimes I will pick up quite a bit. One thing with me though is I really do stick to yes or no questions. I think it's a lot easier for them to reply.

majour ka

Quote from: Volgerle on November 24, 2012, 05:47:06
I guess one reason that you do not hear sth more enlightening is that many of them are in fact 'really': Ghosts. They are the ones to be retrieved, earth-bound or in astral 'hells' or planes. They are also the ones who can be attracted to living persons trying to 'contact the dead' and then they might even enjoy giving scary statements.

However there are EVP examples where intelligent philosophy is given. Remember it is different persons that are contacted. Some are ghosts, some maybe 'spirits' (from a "higher" level). In this example one of them said: "We are forever". That's a start of an intersting good philosophy.  :wink:

I don't mean to split hairs but a ghost is an energy trapped in time and not an intelligence so therefore cannot communicate. Spirit people communicate. In the recording a vice said Jason and he asked are you around me a lot. He said every night. Makes no sense what so ever. Spirit are drawn by their connection to you of love ie friend or family. So why would Jason be around him if he didn't know him ? And why every night ????? Makes no sense. Also one of the voices said he was a ghost. I can tell you now the spirit world is an intelligent place of life and they never refer to them selves as a ghost. It would be like you or I telling someone we are a ghost. The guy making it doesn't understand the spirit world enough in view to make it sound authentic...sorry. No disrespect I'm just going on what I heard on that vid. Ps there is no such place as hell

ChopstickFox

I wish I had one so I could set it up in China and see what happens. o_o

Volgerle

Quote from: majour ka on November 24, 2012, 21:59:20
I don't mean to split hairs but a ghost is an energy trapped in time and not an intelligence so therefore cannot communicate. Spirit people communicate. In the recording a vice said Jason and he asked are you around me a lot. He said every night. Makes no sense what so ever. Spirit are drawn by their connection to you of love ie friend or family. So why would Jason be around him if he didn't know him ? And why every night ????? Makes no sense. Also one of the voices said he was a ghost. I can tell you now the spirit world is an intelligent place of life and they never refer to them selves as a ghost. It would be like you or I telling someone we are a ghost. The guy making it doesn't understand the spirit world enough in view to make it sound authentic...sorry. No disrespect I'm just going on what I heard on that vid. Ps there is no such place as hell
You completely misunderstood me. I know myself there is not an 'official' place like hell. But people who are 'trapped' can create it for themselves, such as 'ghosts'. Ever heard of retrievals? It's when you help ''trapped" people out of the lower planes into the spririt realms. Also there are negative NDEs where people ended up in "hells" because it was their belief system that 'led' them there. Maybe these 'ghosts' were people who did (do?) not believe in an afterlife?

And yes, spirits communicate with humans via channelling, telepathic messages, during AP or what/however, that's what I meant, too. Well, yes, maybe it's not ghosts but imprints or trapped energies in some cases, that is of course a possibilty indeed. But since they at least answer to some questions posed by him, although they give sometimes very dull answers, these beings might have a rest of intelligence, like a littel software program or an astral wildlife / elemental entity or whatever. We will never know for sure though.

majour ka

Quote from: Volgerle on November 25, 2012, 05:51:54
You completely misunderstood me. I know myself there is not an 'official' place like hell. But people who are 'trapped' can create it for themselves, such as 'ghosts'. Ever heard of retrievals? It's when you help ''trapped" people out of the lower planes into the spririt realms. Also there are negative NDEs where people ended up in "hells" because it was their belief system that 'led' them there. Maybe these 'ghosts' were people who did (do?) not believe in an afterlife?

And yes, spirits communicate with humans via channelling, telepathic messages, during AP or what/however, that's what I meant, too. Well, yes, maybe it's not ghosts but imprints or trapped energies in some cases, that is of course a possibilty indeed. But since they at least answer to some questions posed by him, although they give sometimes very dull answers, these beings might have a rest of intelligence, like a littel software program or an astral wildlife / elemental entity or whatever. We will never know for sure though.

So why when I have done evp have I experienced such a difference in the type of information? and others? Im not anything special. Yes I have heard of "retrievals" sorry but thats just all a myth, people don't get stuck, but may choose to stay closer to earth for a while for several reasons.  Why would the spirit world need Mediums to preform retrievals when there are people in the spirit world far more capable. I don't know how much EVP you have done? or spirit communication? but for me that videos not right. Regards

desert-rat

I think some earth trapped ghosts chose to stay , but I think there are ghosts that dont know there dead .  Lets say a young person is killed instantly in a car wreck .  You do not need to die to live in a self made hell .   Any one doing e.v.p. work should ask if the ghosts know  they know there dead and if they need help going on to higher astral planes .  desert rat