News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Exalt

Previous topic - Next topic

Lostlight2013

I'd like to start by saying that I've been dealing with the paranormal my entire life. The house I grew up in was haunted, not just witnessed by myself but also witnessed by my brother and several friends. Doors opening and closing on their own, pounding at the bathroom door and come to find no ones home, sounds of someone walking around in the house when everyones in bed...the list goes on and on.

However, i'm beginning to think of several conclusions. 1.) It or they followed ME....maybe because I was the one that noticed them. 2.) I have a "gift" for seeing/sensing/hearing them. I'm leaning more towards the second option because still to this day, even though I don't live in my parents house anymore, I still have experiences. Hence why I'm here.

It used to be that the experiences wouldn't bother me, most of the time I considered the spirit or spirits to be jokesters in a way. However now....I think I've attracted the attention of something sinister. I'm beginning to feel this dark presence...I can hear it walking around my room and then I just feel it stop short of my bed, almost like its just standing over me...then i'll hear it walk around some more...then walk back to my bed. This happens all night. I've been seeing orbs, with the naked eye, floating out of the corner of my eye. However, the latest experience is what caused me to turn to this page.

It's a two part experience....both pretty close to one another. The first experience, I was laying in bed on my back and really had no thoughts at all going through my mind. Literally just a "black canvas" when instantly a face flashed on my mental screen. It only stayed for a moment, but that moment it did stay....it was in complete clarity. It was a mans face, rough almost like he hadn't shaved in a few days. He had blue eyes and a mop of wet curled hair which resembled a dirty blonde color. The second instance, happened this morning. This morning I decided to take a nap before work because I got up a little early and had enough time to do so. I was laying down, with my eyes closed and just as I began to fall asleep I heard a deep mans voice say "Exalt" . I opened my eyes instantly and looked around....no one there.

I look up Exalt because I honestly didn't know what it meant and found that the word basically means to praise or raise. This troubles me, I kind of feel like this spirit is reaching out and is telling me to praise it. What do you guys think? Any suggestions or advice is both welcome and wanted. Thank you.

Szaxx

As a single word, I assume you heard it sounding authoritarian.
It's aimed as a command for you to do to yourself.

Another way of explaining the authoritarianism.
You're back at school and the bossy headmaster walks in, he says in a firm voice "sit".
This is a one word comment aimed at each and everyone in the room. You do as asked, the authority in the voice commands you to do as asked.

If this is how it sounded, you are capable of much more than you are doing at the present.
Exalt, rise above the rank you're at. Stop playing the same game, you are ready to go further.

While meditating, ask to be shown what you need to do.
You may recieve a challenge.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

darkdog302

Quote from: Szaxx on July 14, 2014, 20:02:48
As a single word, I assume you heard it sounding authoritarian.
It's aimed as a command for you to do to yourself.

Another way of explaining the authoritarianism.
You're back at school and the bossy headmaster walks in, he says in a firm voice "sit".
This is a one word comment aimed at each and everyone in the room. You do as asked, the authority in the voice commands you to do as asked.

If this is how it sounded, you are capable of much more than you are doing at the present.
Exalt, rise above the rank you're at. Stop playing the same game, you are ready to go further.

While meditating, ask to be shown what you need to do.
You may recieve a challenge.

Hello. I know this is not my topic but I've had a similar experience and didn't feel the need to create another separate topic. About once a month in various places I hear a harsh whisper in one of my ears saying "No". It feels as if whoever is saying it is right next to my ear. The hairs on my neck always stand up. I'm never doing anything like making a tough decision that requires some thought when this occurs. One time it occurred when I was on a swing, and another time when I was sitting at my desk. What could this be?

Lostlight2013

Hmm...I didnt look at it in that light. Thanks!

Szaxx

@ Darkdog, it may be you are in autopilot mode. That same frame of mind when daydreaming, if so you are waking an inner part of your mind.
I'd try thinking on a subject that can verified later. It can be anything that has an interest to you.
An example is floods. You visualise water everywhere, see it, feel it's presence being unwanted. Try to connect emotionally with the thoughts of those suffering as a result of it.
Once you build a basic picture of this use your intent to want to know WHERE in a single word.
The results will come if your feeling matches those suffering. If you generate enough intent you'll have a 'dream' unlike others and know far more. During the day in daydream mode, you may find these disembodied words naming places. This works well. You can't expect a result from asking a question, that doesn't work well. You put yourself in the mind of others and feel their thoughts. Then any matches will give results. You can develop this too, pictures appear out of the blue showing something you'll see later.

@ Lostlight,
The things occuring around you haven't followed you, that's superstitious bs.
You are creating them yourself or perhaps aided by others.
Typical affects are objects dissapearing, keys for example, everyone searches and finds nothing. A couple of hours later they randomly appear on a table in an unoccupied room.
Doors opening is another, not one with a crabby latch, one with a 5 lever security deadlock. They seemingly unlick and open to let the cat out.
Doors on cupboards sliding open at night, ever had this one? Contents of things poured onto a table, guitars playing by themselves, lights switching on by themselves are all very familiar.
If you're scared by any of these strange events then its time to face up to them. If the wall starts to scratch at the side of your head in bed, punch it and tell it to 'go away'.
It may appear again in a half hour, if so punch again.
On your own in the house have you ever heard the commotion of others returning, you shout something and it's deadly quiet. You investigate the noise and vibrations to find absolutely nothing.

If these are familiar then welcome to the club.
Drop the fear, that's the best thing to do.
You'll have more Im sure.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

Ah it sounds like it's shadow junk. Stuff in your astral basement.

Basically your making it happen. It works like this. Your afraid so something scary appears. You happy something glorious comes. It can be sight sound. If your a strong medium you may have physical phenomenon.  If you want to get rid of it deprive it of energy and attention and it will go . You have to be really focused when you do this and it doesn't happen overnight.  You may get some resistance because our minds are generally resistive to change. 

I tried to attack it when I first experienced it.