News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Assistance please

Previous topic - Next topic

BubblesJ

Hi

I am new to this and a friend told me about this site.  Just needed some assistance, when I stay at my boyfriends house there is a strange feeling all over that there is someone there.  Behind you or you expect to bump into them when you pop to the loo or kitchen.  

The weirdest thing is when we go to bed, it feels like the pressure in the room drops and a overwhelming sense of presence like someone is in the room.  We both wake up at the same time for no reason and then cant get back to sleep..... this has happened several times.  

It began with noises outside the room like someone was banging around and they got louder and louder, I also know that his brother has footsteps around the bottom of his bed and several people have heard this...... The house is not old enough and has only had 1 previous owner who happily moved out over 10 years ago.

It got to the point where I could not sleep without the aid of sleeping tablets for fear of waking, I also had some breathe into my face really hard so I have to sleep with ear plugs!! does anyone know how I can try and make things feel a bit better.

I have invested in some crystals of late which I carry with me which placebo or not make me feel a lot better.

Can anyone offer me any advice??

zulu

one time i got rid of ALMOST similar things in my friends house. She was coplaining of similar things and one of our friends felt the weight of the room on her in the night also. As things started to scare her a bit i stayed there one night and before going to sleep i was unconsciously thinking of what could be wrong, and what could be there. thinking of the thing. i saw a weird dream that night. it was like i woke up in the bedroom, it was all bright white and a man was sitting in the corner. he told me to get lost. not in an angry way but also not friendly. I automatically stood up and started going. when i was in the doorway, i suddenly thought hmm, why should I go, it's MY friends house, YOU should go. Then the dream was over and I woke in the morning. Some time later I asked my friends how are the things and she was amaized to say that it's ok ;)

So maby you should try to think of what's in threre, or something, to get your mind there. Maby then you will know what is it and WHY is it.

hope you get peace in the house

arthur

Nita

Hello BubblesJ
  I have some methods upon my website which might help you. It does sound like a ghost but the house itself may not be the problem but what was done on the land it is built on.
  You mentioned the word loo so if you are in the United Kingdom they have a great many mediums that are well trained and capable. They could help you to find out what it is about. I do not have the names of any organizations in the UK but other readers might have some.
     Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com