News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Exorcisms & removing negative energies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakoreo

Hey!

i'm looking for someone with some kind of expirience or knowledge with exorcisms/removing negative spirits (this is not a conversation about if it's real or not.)

i prefer shamanic practices because I find it resonates with me better, but any non-religious specific information is fine too.

i ask because being someone very sensitive to spirits and negative energies, I am aware of the company of unwanted energy in my energetic being AND I am comfronted in life by people who spiritually are asking for the removal of negative energies in them selves. I have a phurba i keep by my door for protection, one of my friends came in my room and said, "oh, that is supose to keep away negative energies? Then how did I get in here?" We then laughed, but I am aware this was a call for help. I have expirenced other people saying similar things to me, expressing a possession and want to be free from it.

I believe I have been comfronted with negative energies in myself to learn to help these people coming to me with their possessions.

I would like guidance in expelling unwanted energetic beings.

Thank you :)

-Peace-

powessy

Hello drakoreo

The problem you are having is one that is not simple. The energies you are referring to are ones that find there way into the mind of the soul. I am constantly trying to pull these energies within myself as they become lost within me and not spread out to others. Every time you try to shield yourself of these energies these forces will attack you and then when they can not get into your souls mind they will move out and attack others. Every time a person meditates or starts to ask questions of things within themselves this throws out a beacon that is heard and seen from everywhere in the viel. There is a force in the veil now that is driven with a purpose and will continue to move through every mind they find.

I wish I had a solution to these attacks for those trying to help others but I find none. the only thing I can offer is next time you feel these negative energies, speak within yourself loudly " Find powessy for nothing has become him yet".

Powessy

Drakoreo

Quote from: powessy on April 26, 2015, 06:29:27
move through every mind they find.

This I found facinating because I have noticed that of spirits/energetic entities.
i mostly talk with them through telepathic communication, sometimes i hear them radically and out of the blue, without concent or invitation. But I have never felt them physically "inside me" just around my energetic field.

I have expirienced entities visually only temporarily, they move from in and out of vision, are atleast partially opaque, and also change appearances without warning.
Physically I sense changes in my energy field when one is near or in contact (light, warm, fuzzy/tingling, or heavy, nauseous, and tired/ill)

What are your experiences with them? Have you expirienced anything similar? How do they interact with you? (Not refering to specifically possitive or negative energies, just generally)

-Peace-

powessy

Hello drakoreo

I hear voices 24/7 and speak to them all day long. When they enter into the souls mind a world is created. the souls mind is where we store or lives memories and can be found in astral projections. Who are all those people in our astral projections it is them. This world within the souls mind is happening all the time we just are not aware of it as we are unaware of our souls. Inside this world you are projected into it and this is where the cool stuff starts to happen.  Your soul is experiencing two realities simultaneously and can feel and sense things in both, just one is not as sensitive to us as the other.  The things you see around you are the souls within you that are also in this experience within your souls mind. I think what is confusing to people is that the veil also exists and we can feel things touching ourselves from there also. The ones you are talking to telepathically are within yourself. In order for a group of souls to enter into the souls mind they need to case the soul enough problems the soul will try and seek answers to, inside itself. Once the soul tries to find answers to the attack and enters into its minds mind they can then enter. They are disorientated for a period of time and them will settle down sometimes this can be a day, week or months depending on the thoughts of the person.

Powessy