News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Expel Negs

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

Is it permissable to shower afterwards?  Yikes that will cause some itching!!!

In the US Kosher salt is very cheap (no iodine, like regular table salt).
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

boydster

I shower with home made soap which is very heavy on pine oil.

The goonies can't stand essence of pine oil.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Andromache

Whats the name of the soap, share it with us.

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by Andromache

Whats the name of the soap, share it with us.

It's not commercially available. I buy home made soaps at craft fairs from people who are really into it. Just look there for the stuff that smells like concentrate of pine needles. Every booth which sells this kind of stuff seems to have their own version of the pine stuff. It's kind of nice if it has oatmeal in it too.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Mathias Jonsson

I recommend using herbal soaps, especially Sandalwood. Sandalwood is known for expelling negs, it is also grounding and connects to your higher self.
Shower gels with Eucalyptus oil can also help, eucalyptus is known for cleansing the aura.

Other helpful herbs:
Rosemary, Cinnamon, Sage, Angelica, Marjoram, Lavender, Dill, Ginger.

daem0n

plain cold shower is also helpful, if you don't have anything at hand
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Nay

Brrrrrrr..cold shower, yuck. [:P]

I find that Irish Spring works just fine..[;)] but then again, I'm not too hard to please.

Nay

daem0n

if you heard of any irish springs in poland, let me know [;)]
if i could find clean water in radius, let's say 100 km, i'll be happy, i have to filter tap water before boiling [:O], still cold shower is fine, in addition you overcome fear (*hit, it's so cold, and i have just wet feet, brrrr...[:(])
invigorating [;)]

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by runlola

Iron is believed to be one of the top charms against evil spirits, demons, sorcerers, and witches. European folklore says witches cannot pass over cold iron, and that burying an iron knife under your doorstep will ensure no witches will ever enter your house.

That reminds me :) Last weekend we spent some time in Wiltshire, southern England. It is an area renown for wibble activities and is famous for its crop circle art. We visited a place known locally for its play on the Jack and Jill nursury rhyme. There is a well at the top of a hill with various plaques depicting the rhyme along the path to the top. When we got to the top of the path we noted some energy lines, there were three of us dowsing these lines and noted that a line running up the hill disected another line at the top of the hill. e interpreted a disturbance at this point and we walked about looking for the edges and so on. We also noted chunks of iron at the edges of the convergence, one was a re-inforcing rod pushed into the ground with the bit exposed bent into a hook, another piece looked like an axle of some sort and was placed opposite the other piece.
A person with us went on to explain that at one time it was common for iron to be laid within the brickwork of house walls for the purpose that your text outlines. What we found suggested that others had noted and were concerned to minimise the impact of the convergence of the energy lines. We plan to go back some time and see if we can detail the lines more accurately and also see if any iron bits are still in evidence.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

aryanknight666

Why not just do an aura cleansing meditation?

aryanknight666

Visualize a bright light all over yourself. Hold this for One or more minutes. It doesn't take very long.
Now, visualize the light even brighter and more intensified on each of your chakras.
That's all there is to it. If you notice your auras or chakras are still dirty, repeat the process.
It's good to try and envision all the junk being burnt/cleaned away whilst you do this meditation.
Another method is to go through each of your chakras starting with your sixth at the base of the spine, and spin them clockwise until they spin by themselves. Imagine any residual "dirt" coming off as they spin around. You can do this with your aura as well. With your chakras imagine each one's colour (each chakra is coloured differently) to become more intensified as they spin. That meditation is more of an aura empowerment but will still help.
Remember the chakras are like small vortexes, looking like discs from the front and funnels on the side.
This should be done at least twice a day, once before going to bed and once upon awakening.

James S

Good advice Aryan!

You can spend money and time on all sorts of external treatments, exotic bathing rituals, poltices, potions, herbs, etc, etc.

Or you could just have a shower - running water being an excellent way of cleansing both the pysical and energy bodies, and then simply sit, relax, and visualise white light running over and through your body.

It really doesn't need to get any more complicated than that.

If your aura or neg problem is a more serious one, go see a reiki practicioner and let someone who really knows what they're doing treat it.

I have to admit though, the idea of 5 grams of coffee, especially nice fresh ground coffee, mixed with boiling water, put into a cup (with milk and sugar if required), then take that cup and get into a warm bath with sea salt and bi-carb, maybey also a few drops of Lavender oil.......
I think that could cure just about ANY problem!

[:)]
James.

yothu

What is quite effective for me and of lasting impact is the combination of letting your mind drift into negative imgaes,emotions and memories when doing EFT (more info: //www.emofree.com) and then afterwards, if the neg has been released from my "nervous system" burning hot chillis in a frying pan, just like advised by Robert Bruce.

Burnt chillis really give a vicious smoke that helps greatly to get rid of neg's. Beware not to inhale too much of that smoke and take care of your eyes. Yesterday I had to do it, because I sensed that something was doing pain to my neck and head. Immediately I burnt chillis and my headache suddenly got better. I beared sleeping with my window open in the room I fumigated, but only because I had to rest. Next time I'll burn the chillis, afterwards I'll open the windows and then, ten minutes later, I will enter that room [:)]
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

James S

Hehehe....
Burnt chillis will clear a room of ANYTHING...physical or spirit!

[:D]

aryanknight666

Perhaps some panadols would have done the trick [:D] ?
Although I must admit, burning chilli to ward off evil spirits giving you head aches makes for a great placebo [;)]

Rastus

In college I worked at a fairly large restaurant.  Is was a very busy Friday night, and a waiter got mad that people wouldn't move out of the way, so he could deliver food.  Sooooo, he took out a Fahjita, with a teaspoon of crushed red peppers and butter on it.  They serve these things on heated cast-iron skillets, and they sizzle for minutes.  It cleared the restaraunt, not a dry eye in the place (he got sacked for his efforts).

Heck with sulphar, get some peppers!
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

kalratri

some more plants, the ones that supposedly can send back curses to their sender -- if anyone knows what part to burn to return curses back to sender please do elaborate :

Agrimony: Protection. Used in protection spells and sachets to protect and banish all negative energies and spirits. Also used to reverse hexes, ie; not only breaks hexes but sends them back to the hexer.

Nettle
The protective powers of the nettle have long been used in magic. To remove a curse and send it back, stuff a poppet with nettle, or carry some in a sachet. Also, sprinkle nettle around the house to keep evil out and to send it back. Nettle is also thrown onto a fire to avert danger, held in the hand to ward off ghosts, carried with yarrow to allay fear, and worn as an amulet to keep negativity far away. A pot of freshly cut nettles placed beneath a sickbed will aid in the person's recovery. Nettle has sometimes been used as a lust Inducing herb, and contemporary Mexican spiritualists recommend its use in purification baths because it is 'more carnivorous' than other herbs, and so will work more efficiently.

Wood Betony Protective against evil spirits and disease; burned with Agrimony to reverse jinxes.  

PINE:
Burned for purification, and to banish negative energies, exorcise evil supernatural entities, and attract money, as well as to break hexes and return them to their senders.

quote:

BASIL:

Burned to exorcise and protect against evil entities (such as demons and unfriendly ghosts), and to attract fidelity, love, good luck, sympathy, and wealth. This is also an excellent incense to use when performing love divinations.

DRAGON'S BLOOD:
Burned to dispel negativity, exorcise evil supernatural entities, attract love, and restore male potency. Many Witches also burn dragon's blood for protection when spell casting and invoking. When added to other incenses, dragon's blood makes their magickal powers all the stronger.

FUMITORY:
Burned to exorcise demons, poltergeists, and evil supernatural entities.

GALANGAL:
Burned to break the curses cast by sorcerers.

GINSENG ROOT:
Burned to keep wicked spirits at bay, and for protection against all forms of evil.

JUNIPER:
Burned to stimulate or increase the psychic powers, and also to break curses and hexes cast by evil sorcerers

MINT:
Burned to increase sexual desire, exorcise evil supernatural entities, conjure beneficial spirits, and attract money. Mint incense also possesses strong healing vibrations and protective powers.

MYRRH:
Burned (often with frankincense) for purification, consecration, healing, exorcism, and banishing evil. Myrrh is also aids meditation rituals, and was commonly burned on alters in ancient Egypt as an offering to deities Isis and Ra.

PINE:
Burned for purification, and to banish negative energies, exorcise evil supernatural entities, and attract money, as well as to break hexes and return them to their senders.

SAGE:
Burned for protection against all forms of evil, and to purify sacred spaces and ritual tools, promote wisdom, attract money, and aid in the healing the body, mind, and soul.

SANDALWOOD:
Burned to exorcise demons and evil ghosts, conjure beneficial spirits, and promote spiritual awareness. Sandalwood incense is also used by many Witches in healing rituals and in wish-magick.

VERVAIN:
Burned to exorcise evil supernatural entities.

VETIVERT:
Burned to break curses, and for protection against sorcery (black magick) and thieves.

WISTERIA:
Burned for protection against all forms of evil.

Needed an "end quote" there.
[:)]- James.

- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

daem0n

what is dragon blood (surely not the blood of a dragon [;)])

aryanknight666

The only thing holy water is going to burn is you for practicing which craft [xx(]

cprince

quote:

Here is a bath that cleanses the aura & expels Negs:
5 grams of instant coffee
1 pound of sea salt (kosher is OK)
1 pound Baking soda

Sounds delicious. What a waste to use it for bath.
In addition, you can also use beer.

Dragon blood is daemonorops draco in latin.

cprince

quote:

some might think that is a waste of beer, lol

No, never a waste of beer. Just drink up your bath tub instead of draining it away.  Cheers and bottoms up.