News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

experiences with entities- good and bad.

Previous topic - Next topic

am I in trouble?

yes
1 (20%)
no
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 3

epona

Okay so I am new at this and although I have always had paranormal experiences throughout my life I have only recently started seeking out answers to what is actually happening.

About 5 years ago I moved into the house I am currently living in and sinse day one there has been a presence here that I would say that I am connected to.
When I first moved in I was in quite an abusive relationship and most of the activity would happen in the mist of an argument always benefiting in my favor by either stopping the argument by doors and windows slamming to my parter being pushed off a bed before he could badly hurt me.

I have always been able to feel this presence and I have always felt quite calm while it's around but after I finally left my partner a new new more hostile entity presented itself even sending the good entity into hiding for a few months.

When ever this 'bad' entity is around I do not even want to walk past the room it is in and i have had episodes of waking up feeling like I can't breath, seeing something standing over me and waking up in the morning covered in scratches, I have also started lucid dreaming.
The most recent one I had I had not even realised I had fallen asleep when I saw a large spider crawling across my roof but it was made out of spider webs and I ran into the laundry and started staring out of the window into the dark until i snapped out of it..... I was awake the whole time but like on auto pilot.
The animals in the house will always leave the room when this entity is around and I don't know why it is here or what it wants.

NoY

it could be a thought form created out of the stress of the past situation,

or it could be a neg attracted to the bad vibes and trying to feed on fear and dark vibes,

you need to know that humans are very powerfull beings we can create anything with just our imagination, next time you feel it around you put an old ladys dress on it and make fun of it

if it bothers you, you are able to fight it off easy if you want to, nothing is worse than just being a victim for the sake of it,

my point is whether you made it or god made it its your house and you are king there so you decide what the rules are, and if your not respected give it a slap

:NoY:

majour ka

Hi Epona,

I am spiritualist Medium and it is my personally belief that there are no such thing as evil or negative spirits etc at least my experience and understanding is when ever there is phenomena in the house etc and the priest has been called and the ghost busters and the exorcist and all that stuff...the medium gets called last and it just turns out to be some one showing their presence because they want to show they are looking out for you and support you while you maybe going through material or emotional difficulty.

If you where in the spirit you would want to help the people you cared about so its quite natural.

If there is an energy in a house that has been left by stressful emotions or other events then that can feel very tangible and alive in our awareness.

An easy way to deal and with and quickly change this is to simply imagine the the room and the house filling with light and love expanding out form your self and and then mentally turn it up a notch..the house and your self will feel different straight away...x

NoY

God said there is such a thing as evil,

when bad people die they don't automatically become saints do they?

just saying  :|

epona

I tried changing the energy a few times before, mostly in my room and all it did was make for more sleepless nights.

Karxx Gxx

And NoY said it pretty much perfectly.

The only thing i got to add on is do some reasearch. Sometimes its hard to be in control with fear. if theres online steps to help solve the problem it will
1 re-assure you
and
2 just cuz you will believe it will probably work will make it work more.
Its the thought that counts.

hope i wasnt confusing.

And for the online, make sure its good sources too. If you see the same technique on different sites its prolly right.

Also some praying to God, Universe, spirit guides, ect helps too  :-D
Your way is The way

majour ka

Quote from: NoY on November 20, 2011, 14:48:26
God said there is such a thing as evil,

when bad people die they don't automatically become saints do they?

just saying  :|

I pretty sure we don't, but we under go a change and adjustment...have you encountered any evil spirits?

Lionheart

One man's devil is another man's angel. Look through history, Hitler at first to the Germans was their Savior, but to the rest of the wrold was the Devil.

CFTraveler

Quote from: epona on November 20, 2011, 09:01:58
Okay so I am new at this and although I have always had paranormal experiences throughout my life I have only recently started seeking out answers to what is actually happening.

About 5 years ago I moved into the house I am currently living in and sinse day one there has been a presence here that I would say that I am connected to.
When I first moved in I was in quite an abusive relationship and most of the activity would happen in the mist of an argument always benefiting in my favor by either stopping the argument by doors and windows slamming to my parter being pushed off a bed before he could badly hurt me.

I have always been able to feel this presence and I have always felt quite calm while it's around but after I finally left my partner a new new more hostile entity presented itself even sending the good entity into hiding for a few months.

When ever this 'bad' entity is around I do not even want to walk past the room it is in and i have had episodes of waking up feeling like I can't breath, seeing something standing over me and waking up in the morning covered in scratches, I have also started lucid dreaming.
The most recent one I had I had not even realised I had fallen asleep when I saw a large spider crawling across my roof but it was made out of spider webs and I ran into the laundry and started staring out of the window into the dark until i snapped out of it..... I was awake the whole time but like on auto pilot.
The animals in the house will always leave the room when this entity is around and I don't know why it is here or what it wants.
Hi Epona.  It's not clear what is going on- it could indeed be a thoughtform or a neg- but the truth is that you're losing sleep over this.
What I would do is employ some passive countermeasures- do a clearing with sage, get a cheap water fountain from a discount store and have it next to your bed at bedtime, to keep the atmosphere as clear as possible.
If it is an egregor it will be dismantled by the change in atmosphere/dynamics in the household, and if it's an opportunistic negative entity it will have too much trouble to stay.
Changing the atmosphere is not a 'one time' thing- you have to change how you feel about it too, more 'at peace', to avoid making it a continuing problem.

majour ka

Quote from: Lionheart on November 21, 2011, 02:06:55
One man's devil is another man's angel. Look through history, Hitler at first to the Germans was their Savior, but to the rest of the wrold was the Devil.

True...the road to hell is paved with good intentions