News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Family Catches Poltergeist on Video

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresco

It might be fake, but if not fake its a pretty good video of a ghost moving stuff around in the home of a British family:

There's a video at the bottom of the page:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370715/Coventry-family-paranormal-experts-capturing-ghost-home-video.html

Before I had my OBE I'd probably terrified to death of this, but now I think its just some deceased person hovering around RTZ not knowing where to go or maybe not even knowing he/she is dead.  Of course it could also be some dead guy playing pranks  :lol:

QuoteA spooked family have called in a real-life 'ghostbuster' - after claiming to have captured on video a poltergeist moving a chair across a bedroom. 

Lisa Manning and her children Ellie, 11, and Jaydon, six, have fled their house in terror several times because of bizarre goings-on.

They include pots and pans being thrown around the kitchen, window blinds moving up and down by themselves, lights being switched on and off and drawers being opened

QuoteWhile cynics might scoff and suggest the chair could have been moved by a length of strategically placed fishing line, Miss Manning is adamant the footage proves a ghost exists.

She said she feels like she is 'living in a scary movie'.

Miss Manning, who lives with her partner Anthony, 25, in the house, added: 'One medium came in and said our house is a portal, a kind of bus stop for spirits, which they use to pass into our world.

'I set up the video camera because I wanted to prove the ghost exists.

'I couldn't believe it when I played the tape back, it sent chills up my spine.

'We called our landlords and they sent in a priest who blessed the house but said himself that we shouldn't live here, we definitely shouldn't stay. 

'He gave us all small crucifixes which we carry at all times in the house.

'The problem is because we can't see it, we don't know where it's going to be or what it's going to do.

'This is a horror house. It's like living in a scary movie. The worst thing about it is, even I can't believe what's happening myself.'

Xanth

I dunno...

I'm a little suspect of the footage.
There's a "cut" around the 28 second mark that is clearly visible.

My first instinct is fake... but, I have no proof... so I have to remain openly skeptical.

CFTraveler

I call shenanigans.
Everything (the door, the chair) converges toward the same point- as if something were pulling towards, instead of being pushed.  And the pile of stuff is conveniently left in 'just the right spot'.

Summerlander

Just another sensationalist paranormal 'scoop' by the Daily Mail... :roll:

It certainly does not prove that ghosts exist.

Dalandar

I beleive that these things can be real but the only problem is that they are too easily faked.  You can easily find hundreds if not thousands of similar videos on youtube where apparently a ghost is moving objects around but of course most of them are made by people having nothing better to do.  So trying to figure out which ones are real and which ones are fakes becomes impossible.

Bottom line , i do beleive in these things but i don't rely on such videos to decide .  A video like that is only usefull to the person who shot it to determine whether there is a ghost in his/her house or not but then trying to convince other people that it's real is simply a waste of time . Only the person who shot the video realy knows the truth.