News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

First incounter with the supernatural

Previous topic - Next topic

Alchemist823

at the age of 18 I was secluded from my family and miles away, I was surrounded by people who didnt know me nor knew my first name just a nick name. I was laying down and clear as day heard my first name and asked around if anyone had said it and the answer was no so I shrugged it off as just misinterpretation of someone said. A few days later I had gotten word that my grandmother had passed and I immediately thought of the day I heard my name. I had said my good byes to her a couple days earlier and felt I had closer. A couple months had passed and the same scenario occurred and right away called my mother to find out my other grandmother had just passed away in the early morning. Ever since I have studied and became a believer in magick and the supernatural.

I just wanted to give an experience of mine so that others could see a first hand account of how a simple name could be so life changing. Not all supernatural things are big and bad.

roman67

That's amazing. Congrats for your first experience.

Boom

Sorry to bump an oldish thread. But that's a really awesome experience you had there. Though obviously very sorry to hear about your grandmothers passing.

Having heard many similar stories, apparitions etc of loved ones at times of passing, I do truly believe that you did perceive some energy from your grandmothers.   It probably didn't feel like you heard it with your physical ears, more like you just perceived the sound of your name in your head. Tho due to the fact you are so used to hearing with your physical ears you assumed it was them that picked up someone calling your name.  Tho if you think back, you'll probably realise the sound was from a different source.  This has been my experience on such things anyway.
Its similar to hypnogogic sounds when falling asleep and waking up.

What you didnt say, is whether the voices sounded like your grandmothers?