News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

FREAKED OUT

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by jacob

Hi everyone,

I'm begining to wonder if  astral projection is really a good idea. After reading Roberts Psychic self defence I am totally freaked out.
Has everybody on this site had experiences with negative entities and if so were they directly related with astral projection.

Thanks,

Jacob

After visiting this site and reading the scare stories I began to fear going into a dark room or even being in a house on my own at night for fear of negative entities manifesting into the physical world ot something, or I wouldnt dare try to project incase something was their - but I came to realise that such thoughts are of great stupidity, and as soon as one realises this and realises that beyond the physical world we are capable of so much more than the limitations our physical bodies give us that no entity good or bad can deny us our free will and hurt us when we do not wish them to.
You are capable of so much my friend as all are, I hope you soon realise that when out of body, we are limited only by our own thoughts of denial, when you open your mind to endless possibilities of your self power, then you shall have endless possibilities and destroying negative entities that come near you can be just a thought away.

Greytraveller

jacob -
there are risks attendant to almost everything that we do. The risk of an encounter with a negative entitiy is less than that of severe weather (thunderstorm or lightening strike). So don't let a few scary stories discourage you. Many/most people who have OBEs have never encountered a hostile discarnate. [:)]

kromeknight

Hello Jacob [:)]
I have avoided reading about neg's in general. I didn't see the point in placing unconscious fear in my way. Blocking my attemps to project and dealing with the real thing in the astral, if I do ever come across any but all my astral/obe's have been neg'contact free. I might have came close onces but I just flew away from it. My advice is to learn how to astral project befor you find ways not too.
think deep, fly hight
krome

Ides315

Hi Jacob.

Projecting is a lot like moving around in a city. Stay away from the bad areas and you should be OK. My advice to all people that are aware is to learn shielding. There is a great thread called "Why not just shield" several pages back in this forum. Remember that PPSD, and this forum are for people that have had problems, or want to see they never do. There are several people that post here regularly that would swear there is no such thing as a Demon. Personally I like the boy scout motto of be prepared. The percentage of people that encounter negs is small compared to the amount that project. And a would bet that a large percentage of people that do have problems with them are generally human created. Old karma, or someone trying to manipulate them.

Best to you

Thing

What if you are negative ? can't that happen ? what would the "trip" be like then ?

People should post links to posts where we can get more info, for example, now i want to know about problems that can happen, i will have to search, maybe i will find a bad post...

Nita

Hello Jacob
  The main point to remember is that this forum is basically for people who are having problems. There are other forums where they concentrate upon different subjects. If you don't want to read about negs then some of the other forums would be more interesting to you.
  If you are reading these posts to avoid problems or identify what can cause problems then it is very helpful.
       Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Person

AP and negs aren't directly related.  Negs are around us, and some feed off us, wether we ever project or not.  The only thing leaving your body will do is make you aware of what's already there.  If you travel far and have a negative encounter, you can just wake up.  In Bruce's book, a baby was possessed.  If all it had to do was stay safe in it's body, it would have no problem.  The act of projecting doesn't invite any new negs, so the only thing to worry about is realizing what's already there.  And most likely, there's nothing.
-Person

HeadachyMuzikGirl

Well, I have been neg manifested since the age of two and have just started energy work without being able to AP once. The thing with negs is, they're always there and whether you AP or not there are still ways they can get you. For instance, I was two years old when i became neg infested and there was pretty much no chance of a two year old APing then. If you become neg-infested, it's not the end of the world, unless you get a higher neg, which are extremely rare. don't sweat it.

Thing

Insert And how would you know that... only two years old... Insert

jacob

Hi everyone,

I'm begining to wonder if  astral projection is really a good idea. After reading Roberts Psychic self defence I am totally freaked out.
Has everybody on this site had experiences with negative entities and if so were they directly related with astral projection.

Thanks,

Jacob