News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Getting back in your body

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

17 reads and not 1 reply, guess nobody knows then.
Certainly gives me loads of courage knowing that if when I  leave my body i'll not get back in if a neg decides to stop me - never come across one but one day who knows

Tom

Robert Bruce has explained what he named the mind split this way, that when you go out of body you have a copy of your consciousness which can think and act independently of the main copy. The copy leaves the body and as long as you are alive the main copy stays in the body at all times. A dreaming copy can also be created and separate from the main copy while there is a projected copy. When the time comes to recall the copy or copies to integrate the memories, the main copy is most dominant, followed by the dreaming copy if there has been one. The projected copy has the least priority for having its memories retained. If in the worst case, the projected copy is completely destroyed and unable to return to the body then there will have been a large loss of energy. There may even have been marks transferred over to the physical body, because the astral is a higher level than the physical body. To finally answer the question, because the original copy of your consciousness does not leave the body until death, it cannot be kept from returning to it while you live.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Tom:
If in the worst case, the projected copy is completely destroyed and unable to return to the body then there will have been a large loss of energy. There may even have been marks transferred over to the physical body

Is all that even possible!

BTW, thanks for the reply.

Tom

I have never heard of anyone's projected double being unable to return to the body or having been destroyed. Plenty of people have had trouble staying out of the body a bit longer. After years of trying, I am still hoping to learn to project. It is good to be able to think that what I recalled could be put to good use.

Hephaestus

Ive heard and read that whilst out of the body negative entities or even just one entity can surround your silver cord and prevent you from getting back into your body and even take control of it - is this true?