News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Florian

Hey Alchimiste,

well, all just speculation on my part, but I guess it's some of these extraordinary powers in extraordinary situation things... like someone getting giant strenght to lift a car where somebody is buried under.

I kinda doubt your guide just jumped into your astral double... but the higher self intervening thing sounds like a good explanation to me. Although your higher self probably wouldn't have to recite weird formulas to make that happen. Maybe there's some pastlife component to it and that's where that spell came from ?

But then it might've 'only' been your subconscious causing that... only you can know http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Florian

Robert Bruce

G'day!

I suggest you look very carefully at the rituals you have been doing for defense.  These may give you a clue to what happened.  You seem to have experienced a type of possession, a good type given the circumstances. Humans can be possessed by both good and bad spirits, demons and angels, etc.  The same subtle mechanisms are employed by both types.

I suggest that a high order good spirit or angel possessed you during your OBE and banished the woman.  This woman is most probably a witch, with long links to dark witchcraft down the ages (past life stuff), and so is a powerful enemy.  Do not underestimate her.  She may not know a great deal in this life, but she obviously has dark connections that are empowering her. Be on your guard.

I suggest you break off all contact with this woman (this is rule #1 with all forms of psychic attack where the attacker can be identified).

I also suggest you do some core image work to remove the 'connection' that is most probably in place.  

You might like to get a copy of my new book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense, which has just been 'released', and is now available on Amazon.com and etc.

You might also like to run this by my friend Nita (see Nita's articles and contact details on my website). Nita specializes in this kind of thing and her work is very effective.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

alchimiste

Thanks for the reply and by the way that was a nice spot of publicity for the new book Robert!

Joking aside.......the ritual used to discover my attacker involved invoking Arch Angel Michael so it would seem possible that the possession could have been the Energy of Michael. I'm so stupid! I completely over looked this possibility (can't see the wood for the trees  or what!!!!!)
I work only with this type of energy and this is what upsets all those left path individuals who sensing this light consistently attack me, usually for no particular reason (you get used to it after a while) but I know this particular attack was motivated by jealousy. As to my protections, since this attack, they are now more or less bomb proof (the once bitten twice shy scenario) but I won't divulge them here!!! and remember if you protect yourself too much then everything gets blocked out and shutting yourself off from the world ain't the solution to receiving the good things in life is it? Too much protection is a bad thing in my opinion.
As to any core images they are gone as several times a year I go through extreme purification using various baths, prayers and rituals (avoiding the use of any egregoric energies thus keeping the  possibility of contamination to a minimum.)

Unfortunately breaking off contact with this woman is not really an option but I think she got the message last time, if even she was conscious of her actions, or if she was not in control of her actions those acting through her (her grand mother I think) definitely got the message and I have forgiven her within myself. We get along quite well now and everyone deserves a second chance don't you think?
If your out there Nita, what's your view?

Thanks for taking the time

Be light, be bright (catchy tag heh?)

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

kakkarot

good job alchimiste; both on the protecting of yourself and of forgiving.

did this actually feel like a possession by some other entity? i have had something like this happen to me a couple of times. i forgot what the first one was. but the second time i was at my friend's house and i remembered that the year previous her shielding around her house had been deteriorating and that she had told me that some demons had attacked her daughter. so this year (actually during this past march break from school), when i was at her house, i was walking down the stairs to the main floor and i had this overwhelming desire to do something. so i let this desire do what it wanted since it wasn't anything bad, and all of a sudden i didn't feel like my normal self anymore. i was still me (and it wasn't any of my personalities - for those who have read my other thread), but i felt more like i was connected to "everything".

and on this sudden impulse, i gathered up lots of chi (way more than i am used to being able to gather at one time) and "forged" it into a strong, thick shield around her home. when i was done doing that, i returned to my normal self. i don't know whether i actually put up a shield or if it was a delusion (because i left an hour later and so had no time to attempt an examination), but it felt very much like i had been possessed by MY self.

maybe this will help you understand it.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Nita

Hello Alchimstie
  I feel that it was a archangels energy that helped you. Your higher self also knows all of your past life information. The incantations might have been something you were capable of doing that was used by the angelic forces to aide you.
  i agree about keeping away from the woman. I can understand why in this situation that you can't do it. I always destroy any artifacts that a person can use against me when i visit someone that I don't trust.
  Artifacts are hair, used tissues, handwriting and pictures. I have a method for doing that which is quick and simple. Other than that I agree with Robert about getting his new book (grin).
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

alchimiste

Thanks for the advice Nita and Kakkarot.
I'll keep you posted if anything happens regarding this matter although it's all quiet on the western front for the moment.

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

alchimiste

Sorry Nita I forgot to say that I don't leave anything like that lying around wherever I go never mind at the father in laws.
You can't be too carefull nowadays.......Every tom willy and harry consider themselves  potential Harry Potters or worse Voldemorts. or even Gilderoy Lockharts!!!!!!
Even total idiots can cause damage.

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

alchimiste

Here's an interesting story that I'd like some different views on.
A few years back someone tried to murder me as I was in the process of leaving my body.
It happened like this: I was in bed alongside my wife who was already asleep. After relaxing as usual I was just drifting in that near sleep phase so advantageous to projection and I had that sensation of seeing my bedroom even though I knew my eyes were shut, my astral body released and I was in the process of sitting up when a black figure of a woman jumped upon my chest, placed her hands over my mouth and nose and suffocating me forced me back into my physical body. The suffocating sensation increased rapidly at this point but then an extraordinary thing happened........With what felt like no control from my part, my astral body literally jumped up from its prone position and threw the woman onto the ground (survival instinct perhaps?)

what happened next is the reason for this posting.......Then with me standing over the woman I started to recite a ritual  in a language that was, and still is completely unknown to me whilst making the sign of the cross upon her and other gestures. This person was not my usual astral self but I was conscious that it was me. Was it my higher self, my guide my guardian acting through my astral body? What do you think? After this the woman literally disintegrated before my eyes! All this happened in real time as I looked and saw my wife still asleep with me beside her whilst I dealt with the woman.

What I must say is that this attack came as no surprise as I knew I was under continuous occult/ magic attack for some time and for the previous three days I had been doing a ritual which after the third day would force my attacker to reveal themselves........It obviously worked!!!!
What's more is that my attacker was well known to me, it was my father-in-laws' girlfriend and she has a history in her family of sorcellerie.

Was this my subconscious acting out the act I wished to instigate by performing the ritual or was it a real time astral murder attempt?
I am no stranger to occult/magic attacks and dealing with entities but what perplexes me is the strange use of language and the ritual that my astral self performed.

I have formulated my own views on this but all thoughts are welcome.

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)