News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ghost?

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

I allways seem to have some sort of experience when i stay the night at my g/f's house.Usually i get close to AP ie: partially separated, or i get real-time sight before i go to sleep.This happened to me the other night.

I was lying still feeling the energy around me as i do most nights when my real-time vision came.Not nearly as clear as usuall but i was seeing through closed eyelids all the same. Suddenly what i can only describe as a black 'thing' about the size of a cat leapt across my field of 'vision' over my feet at the end of the bed. I knew instinctively that this was a spirit of some sort so i mentally called to it, trying to communicate. It was at this point that i felt what is best decribed as hundreds of needles pricking my skin all over my head and face. At first i was defensive but then i thought maybe this is a way of communication (and it didnt hurt too much) so i mentally called out again asking what the entity was and what was its purpose. This time there was no mistaking i was being attacked.The needle pain intensified and spread throughout my neck , back and chest.I immediately shielded and tried to block.This was having only a little effect so i began to thrash around in the bed with the pain. And then it stopped. Just like that.Before i opened my eyes though i saw what looked like a projectile of some sort bareley missing my head.

Strange, i know, but theres more. I made the assumption that whatever this was ,it was bugging me for a reason i did not yet know. I just got off the phone with my g/f though and she cant sleep because the tv keeps turning itself up in her room so obviously whatever it is, is not after me per se or is it.Maybe its just waiting for me to sleep there again.

Anyone have any thoughts on what happened?

Parmenion