News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ghost knocked the front door

Previous topic - Next topic

blis

I went round to the shop for my mum tonight. When I got back and came out of the stairwell my mum was already standing with the door ajar and a freaked out look on her face. Apparently, just  moments before I got there, there were four slow, loud knocks on the door. If a person had knocked they couldnt have gotten away without being heard; both the elevator and the door to the stairwell make a loud noise.

Why would a ghost knock the front door? Could it not get in unless the door was opened for it?

I'm pretty freaked out now. Some nights when I stay here I get creeped out a bit thinking I can feel a prescence in the room where I sleep but I've always just passed that off as my innate fear of mirrors in silent rooms(weird I know).

To make matters worse she's now just told me about the time her bedroom door opened by itself(it cant move by accident, theres a very thick carpet under it).

I had a terrifying experience as a kid once when spending the night in a haunted room so I get pretty freaked out when there are signs of ghosts.

To get over my fear I'm considering trying to make contact it with it.  Any tips on how I could go about it? I've projected to the RTZ from here and never seen anything. Do earth-bound ghosts reside in some specific focus level? Any techniques for getting there?

blis

Man, I was just playing with the cat and it's ball disapeared under the couch. It's late so I couldnt be bothered lifting it up to get it out. Less than a minute later the ball came rolling out into the middle of the room towards the cat...

Monk

Well now, there's quite an innate problem to this phenomena.... You can rtz project all you want but you probably wont be able to when the entities come for a visit. Assuming the said phenomena is evidence of an intelligent being, it doesnt have to reside in your residence at all. It can very much so come and go as it pleases. You would have to maintain an rtz for an entire day to even have a chance at seeing something. Whether it is an actual bundle of consciousness and energy floating around or just a malignant program which absorbs energy when it needs it is uncertain. The best thing you could do would be to train a trance-like state so that you can remain in the state and move around and do whatnot and to induce that state within a matter of seconds. Although total trance is highly unlikely to achieve within a short amount of time, a relative "awareness" of you surroundings visually, sonically, and ect can be developed quite rapidly.

It clearly wants to gain your attention but it's purposes are unknown; to get your attention for malevolent energy sucking affairs or just simple recognition, it is uncertain at this moment.
They say hope begins in the dark...
But most just flail around in the blackness, searching for their destiny...
The darkness... For me... Is where I shine.

Xanth

I'm on the fence regarding experiences such as these...

They MIGHT be an intelligent being... but, I'm starting to believe, more and more, that they're experiences of a subconscious natural.

All in all, that's pretty cool.  :)

Kanvus

i thought only vampires had to knock...it might be a vampire ghost coming for your energy juices!

on a related note:
http://hoodwink.info/ - a compilation of writings to help understand ascension (has text to speech to help reading)

Dalandar

Thats a cool story.

The same thing hapenned to me or almost when i was a teen.  I was coming back home from one of my friend's house and when i opened the door to the garage, my dad was there in the doorway to the inside of the house . He asked me if i had opened the door before and i said no . He said that's weird , i just heard the door being opened and closed again a moment before you got here . Then i said well it sure wasn't me because i realy just got here .

SO in other words, it seems like maybe a ghost would have opened the door and closed it maybe a minute before i got there .  My dad has had a few other similar experiences with doors that seemed to have opened by itself but i was never there to confirm it though. I never realy had any kind of weird experiences while i lived there eighter. My parents still live in that same house but i moved from there 8 years ago and they haven't told me of any weird things hapenning eversince.

And they had the house built so the house itself doesn't have any previous history and no one ever died in it .  The only thing i could think of is that when my sister was a teen, her friends influenced her into trying white magic but that didn't last very long because as soon as my dad found the book, he took it away from her  and seriously forbided my sister to ever do magic . From what i've heard , all she tried were a few love spells and nothing else so i doubt she ever summoned any kind of spirits but we never know . And the book was only a very cheap one that anyone can buy at any library for about 15$ - 20 $.

Anyways , i just thought i'd share the story because the begining of it was very similar to the original post from this thread.

Dalandar

personalreality

I've always been skeptical of ghost stories and on the whole i don't believe in ghosts (as in dead people), astral beings are a different story (human or otherwise).  however, i was offered an opportunity to go ghost hunting with my boss and some other people not too long ago and I had some very strange experiences that I can't explain by natural means.  so who knows.
be awesome.