News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ghost - please help!

Previous topic - Next topic

General-Army

y dont u try to sleep on the bed? maybe something different will happen? also, has anything bad happend to ur grandfather? or was it on that bed?

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

Alex

geez.. I'll never sleep on that bed...I'll be very glad to see it being burnt... ;-)
and abobutmy grandfather - no, he died because of his age - he was 82...
and I think he's looking for his wife (who lives at the place the bed was standing before)....

and about the fear - I do not fear dying... I am just scared because of the possibility of confrontation with this ghost....

oh, and my grandfather dies 5 years ago - so something is wrong here i suppose.......

Human life is full of magic, one only needs to spot it.

Winged_Wolf

Why are you afraid of your grandfather?

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Nita

Hello Alex
  The best way to get rid of a ghost of a relative that demands attention is to talk to it. A herbal remedy to be rid of ghosts is to sprinkle bay leaves and angelica in the corners of a room after you have preyed over it.
  Most ghosts are confused or waiting for someone. Talking will sometimes ease the confusion.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Alex

Winged_Wolf - I'm not afraid of my grandfather...I'm just afraid of a ghost..
Ane still it's just my guess that it's my grandfather - I'm not sure about that...

and aobut talking - it helped a bit.. but it was helpful for me, I don't know about the ghost ;-)
and I don't know if it really heard me... and I don't think it would be ok with me if get a CONVERSATION with him/it...

but what about other ghosts (if his not my relative)? does the prayer and these herbs really can get rid of a ghost just like that...?

i've just found out, that my grandfather didn't die on this bed, but still it's originally from his house.... so my theory about the grandfather becomes a bit more blurred........

Winged_Wolf

Moving it bodily outside, and shielding your home, will get rid of it.  But, why be afraid of a ghost, anyhow?

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion

Nita

Hello Alex
  The best thing is to be able to OBE and talk to the ghost. You then know who it is and what you can do to help. The herbs raise the vibrations and help to banish certain sorts of energies. It makes it more difficult for any ghost to manifest itself  or cause effects.
  The object that a ghost is attached to is better off removed from your flat and put out into the sunlight. It is up to you what you decide to do. I have some articles with information in them. Robert Bruces book also has methods in it that will help.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

amcturbo

Nita
Here's a thought ... if Alex isn't able to successfully OBE and TALK to the ghost ... could he use a TAPE RECORDER to talk to the ghost and find out what's going on? I thought of this after reading "A Lawyer Presents a Case for the Afterlife".

It might be a simple as putting a tape recorder into the room.  Then, writing down (ahead of time) some simple questions to ask.  Next, making contact with the ghost and setting up some general guidelines for communication (such as the tape recorder CAN record the ghost's voice ... while Alex CAN NOT hear the ghost physically, etc. etc.). Then ask the ghost a question and wait for a bit for it to answer, then ask the next question and so on.  Finally, thank the ghost for its cooperation and then rewind and listen to the tape for the answers.

Just a thought I had ...

P.S.  Alex, for more information on what I am referring to, go to the file archives, download the e-book and read some of it.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/file_library.asp?showmethecat=14

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Alex

Thank you all for your help.
I think I've got rid of it last night... I'm not sure though because I didn't take any chances - I left the light on in the whole flat ;-)
So tonight I'll discover if it's gone or not...

And the method - since I'm practicing Hermetics I used some room impregnation, some visualisation, some talk to the ghost, and of course I burned some Sage... all of this was recommended by someone more advanced on the path of Hermetics

but I still consider getting rid of the bed ;-)

Take care,
Alex

jilola

Does the ghost manifest itself if you don't sleep in the bed?
You may be becoming more attuned to the astral with your practise of the hermetics?
I'm thinking the ghost may be the dweller and if the death occured recently your subconscious may be waking you to awareness at the time of exit and manifest the dweller as your grandfather.

I've had a similar thing happen with a pet dog that died. My solution was to go to sleep with an affirmaiton of love and remmeberance toward the deceased pet.

How about meditating on you past relationship with your grandfather?

If you're into magick type of thing maybe you could cast a circle around the bed and a sepparate one for your grandfather to appear in and gtry to commune with him to findd out what's going on?

2cents

jouni

Czm33x

I would not assume this ghost is your grandfather.
Never assume anything when you are dealing with spirits.

Rob

I am strongly doubting that this is the ghost of your grandfather:
- It has been 5 years, his soul has almost certainly moved on.
- Ghosts are the etheric remnants of a person, they have no consciousness and just walk around carrying out repetetive actions until their energies dissipate
- Even if it was your grandfather (soul and all), he probably wouldn't have enough skill (or motive?) to attack like this. What you have there is a classical neg-entity attack, shadow people style.
I mean, what was he like in life? Did he believe in an afterlife? Was he a nice guy? Do the nasty feelings in your house remind you of him at all??? Do you really thing he would he take delight in tormenting and paralysing your friend??!!?
btw if you believe it is your grandad but isn't the neg might pick up on this and pretend to be. Like czm33x (??name??) said, don't assume anything.
If you are practising hermetics excellent! You have something to practise against.
There are loads of other countermeasure though. Suggest you buy PPSD if you haven't already or at the very least read the basic psychic countermeasures article on the main site.
A tempory solution is to draw sacred symbols all over you body (this is in PPSD too. Not all the symobls are necessary but the total will provide you with absolute protection from attack):
pentegram on forehead, cross over heart, YHVH (preferably the hebrew) on solar plexus, equal armed cross over the stomach and bottom of both feet, same with a circle around on the top of the feet. Also "Jesus" written on left hand and "Christ" on right. The feet are the most important point though, perhaps along with your most "attack prone" chakra (eg for me it is solar plexus, the place where the greatest psychological weaknesses lie, but this only really applies IMO if it is already attached)
This is the most powerful protection possibile, but a bit difficult for everyday life (people tend to stare at your forehead a bit lol! and sometimes the ink won't wash off easily rofl!!)
um
hope this helps
Rob

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Alex

Hi all,

I've got a problem with a ghost... I'm living alone in my flat, but lately I decided to rent one room so my friend moved in...
And I brought a bed for him... but on this bed my grandfather has died a few years ago.. so I guess this is his ghost....
Anyway - my friend had a typical night paralysis the first night at my place... he couldn't move and he saw a shadow sitting on him...
Also, he could not sleep, because he felt somebody touching him all the time...
but today (3rd day) this ghost got a bit more aggressive.. and atmosphere got a bit too tense for my friend....

I don't know what to do... (exept for trying to talk.. but I'm too scared for that)...

Can anyone help me...? please...?

Alex