News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ghost rape

Previous topic - Next topic

zorgblar

Can ghost rape you?Because i heard they can! :-o

NoY

there is there version of life and your version of life and sometimes in some situations realitys merge
:|

:NoY:

Killa Rican

Although I know what your asking, just to clarify, no a Ghost cant "rape" you. Ghosts are nothing more then non-sentient imprints of residual energy recorded in the physical environment. They manifest in multiple ways on occasion.

If your asking if a spirit or entity can "rape" you, I guess it would depend on what "rape" means to you lol. Wakiningly yes, some can if they are attracted to you, but it wouldn't be rape, it's more like molestation or "intrusion" of your aura/being, the encounter can drain you sometimes, other times it can feel enlightening and blissful, even addicting. They will be able to touch you energetically, and physically. It depends on the entity, it's intents, and your reaction and intents. But they will get more out of the interaction then you would, because we humans are limited in our perception, while they can experience "us" in multiple ways. Personally I wouldn't consider it molestation, I'd probably openly welcome it..(I'm a guy what do you expect LOL!  :roll:)

If your asleep and think your going to get "raped" there brings up up the case of sleep paralysis, where some people have encounters waking up with an entity sitting on top of them and sexually "assaulting" them. Some believe them to be figments, some a projection of your fears or ego, some believe them to be actual entity's. It depends on one's perceptions and attitude and how one engages it,  but like all things I'd consider it to be judged on a case-by-case basis.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

urshebear

oooh this reminds me of something I glanced at today and was going to look up tonight.
So apparently there are quite a few celebrity claims of ghost/demon rape. Anna Nicole Smith and Meatloaf apparently have talked about this? I wanted to read it to see if I could put it down to sleep paralysis hallucinations because its ALMOST happened to me
I woke up on my stomach to feel someone behind me, I turned around and saw an old man in a long white coat (looked like a doctor) trying to have sex with me from behind. I knew it was a sleep paralysis hallucination so I just started laughing and relaxed as I knew it wasn't real. nothing happened and he just faded away.

ArmyOfOne1911

Quote from: urshebear on February 25, 2012, 02:39:10
oooh this reminds me of something I glanced at today and was going to look up tonight.
So apparently there are quite a few celebrity claims of ghost/demon rape. Anna Nicole Smith and Meatloaf apparently have talked about this? I wanted to read it to see if I could put it down to sleep paralysis hallucinations because its ALMOST happened to me
I woke up on my stomach to feel someone behind me, I turned around and saw an old man in a long white coat (looked like a doctor) trying to have sex with me from behind. I knew it was a sleep paralysis hallucination so I just started laughing and relaxed as I knew it wasn't real. nothing happened and he just faded away.

Do you think everything you see in sleep paralysis is a hallucination? I have been in sleep paralysis before and saw an entity sitting on my bed looking at me. (Was really hard to see him but he was there. Like I couldn't make out facial features.) And then I have seen another entity walk across my hallway in sleep paralysis. Do you think they could have been real spirits? I felt no harm at all. I think alot of them are my guides. If I am not making them up and manifesting them myself. What do you think?

urshebear

no but I am a sceptic so I am more prone to calling my experiences hallucinations. In saying that I think you just know sometimes.
I have seen my bear totem animal sitting next to my bed watching over me and I don't consider that a hallucination.
I have seen aliens in my room with their flying saucer waiting for me outside my window and that one I consider a hallucination.
Robert Monroe said he was being attacked by a neg in sleep paralysis when a shadow person approached and pulled it off him. Years later in his second book he said he was having an OBE and was in his house. He walked into his room and saw someone being attacked by a neg so he pulled the creature off and walked out. It was only when he came back to body that he strung the two experiences together and realised he had gone back in time to help himself.

AndrewTheSinger

There are what people call incubus and succubus, who could appear in dreams to seduce and keep the dreamer distracted.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Darklon

Hmmm, let's see... I think I would prefer to get to know the entity before I make love to them. Seeing as my kind of love is special and I don't just start sexin' up every female that hits on me in the physical LMAO  :lol:

rem92

Isnt the Terror of Thereshold or something like that supposed to be guarding the physical body from other astral entities that might want to bonk up with you when in those situations  or something?

Excuse my language.

CFTraveler

Guardians of the Threshold are different than Incubi/Succubi, different entities for different purposes.
Ghosts can't rape you, but you can be attacked by entities that are not exactly ghosts.  The rape is a mental thing, or an energy body thing.
'Hungry ghosts' are a completely different thing than Succubi also.

majour ka

Quote from: zorgblar on February 24, 2012, 19:10:35
Can ghost rape you?Because i heard they can! :-o

Not a chance in hell....there is no way that is possible  :-)

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

majour ka

Stillwater

lol... this is alot like your "Can you get pregnant from astral sex" topic...

I have a feeling that if it were possible, Virgin Mary would not be so lonely.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

majour ka

Quote from: Stillwater on March 07, 2012, 15:59:25
lol... this is alot like your "Can you get pregnant from astral sex" topic...

I have a feeling that if it were possible, Virgin Mary would not be so lonely.

hahaah lol love it  :-D

StrangeDreams

AndrewtheSinger: I had an experience with the incubus/sucubus thing before - was too embarrassed to ask for help on this forum.  It would have sex with me in dreams and at first it felt good so I thought what's the harm.  Then it showed it's true colors.  A black creature with a strange shaped head. One night while in the dream with this thing my mother was watching tv and someone flashed a camera.  I was in a light sleep and I woke up and asked her if someone just flashed a camera on tv.  She said yes how did you know, you're eyes were closed.  I told her somehow I saw it in my dream (apparently I heard it & interpreted it visually in the dream).  Anyway when it flashed for some reason it scared me and I jumped awake.  Next time I fell asleep that creature started attacking me with a blowtorch.  I believe he sensed my fear in the initial dream so he kept trying to scare me with a "flash".  Anyway I emailed Adrian about it and he explained what it was.  I began practicing affirmations and defeating my fears and after some practice that thing has finally left me alone.  I don't claim to know exactly what it was but I am glad it is gone and I will never have sex with anything again.