News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird noise... orb?

Previous topic - Next topic

Staceyc_330

I was hanging out with my friend in my bedroom. I can sort of see orbs, shadow people, auras and energy when i adjust my eyes (iduno I just do it). I was just getting better at training my eyes to see orbs and I told my Friend "There is an orb by your head" all of a sudden to our left we both heard a voice... well more like 5 voices played at once like on an old radio, but like backward and indistinguishable. What could this be? Any suggestion?... I feel like I have many constant presences in my rooms a lot... I don't know if they are good or evil, though.

Thanks, Stacey

Nay

I could be wrong, but aren't those just ashes from the fire??

I see dust particles floating in the air all the time and they are really visible when there is light streaming through the windows, perhaps that could explain what you saw Stacey?

Staceyc_330

Quote from: Nay
I see dust particles floating in the air all the time and they are really visible when there is light streaming through the windows, perhaps that could explain what you saw Stacey?

No, when I see orbs I know for a fact they are not dust particles. For one they are much larger (usually about the size of a tennis ball or smaller) and they have different colors sometimes.

peaceful warrior

first of all, the so called "orbs" in the picture are most likely dust particles or ash. If no then it is just the dirty camera lens.although i do not think they don't exist altogether just you can't be fooled by every picture people say have orbs in them. The only orbs i have found that could possibly be truly non pysical are ones that give off their own light and i can tell they do this if they have a ring or halo of light surround them.

As for your original question how to tell if something has good or evil intentions is to just go with what you feel. I have found out that my intuition is very helpful and is right more then it is wrong.
The only people truely happy in life are the ignorent and the wise