News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

God

Previous topic - Next topic

zorgblar

Do you believe science well someday prove god? :-)

Bedeekin

:-D

I can tell this thread could turn interesting.

turn the question around...

Will god ever prove that he/she/it exists?

Probably not...

Do you believe science well someday prove god?

probably not.

WASD

I think god is a subjective perception of the supernatural :wink:
First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

Summerlander

God is doG backwards! :-D

Bedeekin

They may have found the 'god' particle.

I have often thought about this...

Open your mind... no matter how ridiculous... and imagine that God exist... yeah?

Now... if he does (lol) then he is the creator of the universe...

If that is so then he must have built it using the language of science. So therefor science should at some point... prove him right.

Summerlander

Did you check the latest on Newscientist? :-D

Apparently quantum entanglement seems to reduce the uncertainty principle or some excrement like that. I never bought it cuz I was skint but I skimmed through it at Waitrose and it sounded interesting. Quantum certainty? LOL! :-D

I also saw something on the Higgs boson...they are still not saying that they have officially found the "God" particle. :-P 

NoY

God = the word good

can you prove good exists
or did you mean does the universe have a king we know they exist

8-)
:NoY:

astraladdict

Will humans ever prove there is a "god".. .in that case they'd have to try and prove TONS of different gods. heh, wont' they have fun proving 70 virgins. :D
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

personalreality

be awesome.

kurtykurt42

Maybe god is just good at hiding.

Summerlander

What? Are you kidding?^^^

Lexy

there is a rumor going around that scientists have found the god particle...

click article
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Summerlander on April 30, 2011, 18:06:44
What? Are you kidding?^^^

How could I kid about a topic as serious as this?

personalreality

I don't care how often you come and go, you'll always be my favorite Kurt.
be awesome.

Summerlander

Quote from: Lexy on May 01, 2011, 05:14:10
there is a rumor going around that scientists have found the god particle...

click article

This is old news! :-D

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on May 01, 2011, 05:36:41
How could I kid about a topic as serious as this?

Think about the absurdity of your statement...

wicked_one

Maybe God is all that exists around us: Nature, love, death, lies, puppies, etc.

So when we'll understand how everything works we'll "find" God. But it seems to be a long way so till then we might need the supernatural for some guidance in our lives (well, some of us). Then again, some people take it way too seriously while others are way too driven to prove that there's no God... two opposite groups that are guided by ignorance.

Summerlander

personalreality

I'll share what I wrote regarding this question on the Astral Pulse Facebook page

(Also, if you haven't joined and you're on facebook, search Astral Pulse and join the page!!)

QuoteI don't really have any beliefs in god that I'm consciously aware of. Perhaps deep down I have some belief from childhood or beyond this life or something. But honestly I really don't know. I wouldn't define what I am. Agnostic isn't right, atheistic isn't right, I'm certainly not religious, I recognize an animating force that some may call god, but i don't, i don't see it as beyond me. Obscure philosophies like animism and other remnants of the old religion are nice, but they still don't cover my feelings. If I need help, I don't pray, I use my personal power to effect the change I want. I use energy, but i don't see that energy as different from myself so i don't feel like i'm being "charged up by god" or anything. So...I guess I just don't care to make an opinion. I'm sure that when such a presence is meant to be known it will. Beyond that, seems an awful waste of time to worry about.
be awesome.

zorgblar

Have any of you astral projected just by prays alone to god? :-)

Summerlander

personalreality

Quote from: zorgblar on May 13, 2011, 20:29:53
Have any of you astral projected just by prays alone to god? :-)

you have to specify what prayer means to you.  for someone like a buddhist, prayer could mean deep meditation.  there are forms of prayer that are essentially chants repeated over and over, which can be pretty trance inducing.

then there is what the westernized religions call prayer, which is usually more along the lines of putting out an intent or saying an affirmation.
be awesome.