News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Going it alone

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Whoever posted that mirrors are inherently bad is very funny.

We all must develop ourselves by ourselves. Even those of us with good teachers are alone. The most dangerous thing to do is to fail to try.

CRIMINALMIND63

Seeing aura is part of your psychic developement. It may open you to seeing evil but this is around alot of people and if you can see it then you could learn to do something about it. When you develpoe your psychic abilities it's up to you to use it for good and not evil. seeing things that other people don't see puts you in the position to help the person with the evil. We all can read auras as you know we just don't practice it.

Anonymous

it is said that when one shoots qi out of their body, that an infrasonic wave can be detected by certain scientific instruments. If I can use the sound to affect negs, I can blast them with powerful soundwaves, and become a natural sonic rifle. I could also just as easily use white light. Thank God for that :) No pun intended. I am hoping to use qigong to fight negs and demons. Either by Empty Force or by something else. Or maybe just thoughts can do it. I should build up my astral body and aura,  so whenever a demon physically attacks me I can take it out, and then I can use my thoughts, words, wits, and intelligence to counterattack them.  I want to confuse them. Wouldn't it be great to beat a demon at its own game?

I really think demons or anything may not have attacked me but then again you never know. I can't see spirits, and i MAY be able to detect them through their emotions. I might be empathic because I often get emotions for no reason and have no clue where they came from. i can detect what direction they seem to be coming from, but that's it. I try to follow the emotion and talk to the spirit, but I am confused because I don't know if it's just a thoughtform or an actual spirit. What's the difference?

S

This is exactly what I saw in the mirror when used it to see spirits.

My face would change,so that I would see another face over top of my own as I gazed into the mirror. Sometimes I would see a spirit standing next to me, but I would see it in the mirror also.
These faces are not your faces from previous lifetimes. The faces which appear in mirrors are the faces of negative spirits.
I saw this type of stuff for months. Then one day my spirit body was partially, and very forcefully pulled from my physical body, and pulled into that mirror-portal. It felt like it would feel if you dipped your face in water and held it there for a few seconds.
My guardian angels pulled me out,and told me how to destroy the portal in the mirror.

There are other psychic exercises to see your aura that do not involve the use of a mirror.

I suggest you take your mirror outside and expose it to sunlight for exactly one to three full days. Call upon your guardians first. Then visualize a pure white door. Hold the door handle of your visualized door and visualize yourself shutting a door across the front of the mirror like you would normally close a solid wood door.
I'm not trying to scare you, but I know how dangerous these mirrors can be when used for psychic work. A mirror is as dangerous to use as a ouija board.

S

Tom,

I did not say mirrors are bad, but using them for psychic work is a bad idea.
It's obvious to me you are a dabbler. You like most people today who delve into the occult no nothing about what they are doing, and when somebody tries to help steer another person away from a dangerous path you can do nothing but say something that is a meaningless babble.

Tom

I see. Double dabble on you, too, because Robert Bruce says mirrors are safe to use as portals to places on the astral. He calls his technique "virtual reality projection".

powder

EnderWiggin,
Your biggest challenge is not mirrors but forgetting about negs.
Forget them.
Develop yourself first and only when youre ready enjouy extracurricular
activities such as battling negs.

S,
When I go to the washroom at night and look at the mirror I get very
scared because I can see about 10 evil faces inside my own (Im talking
your classical deformed,unproportional face). I'm
guessing this is normal and I never look in the mirror.

S

Well,Tom,the knowledge Robert Bruce has is limited, and I did say that my guardian angels appeared to me. They were the ones who told me that mirrors are the worst tools to use for psychic advancement.
Ask some angels if you can. If you manage to speak with some who are really of the good variety then they will tell you what I have told you about mirrors.

I know people like to race forward,and there is a lot of bad knowledge in new age books. Combine the two and what do you have? A recipe for disaster. Some new age authors also mention a blank rune, which is supposed to be the rune of Odin.There is no such thing as a blank rune. The symbol is the rune. Not the object it is engraved upon.

Here is another story about using mirrors. A friend of mine was using mirrors to see the future. One day she saw the Earth appear. Then she saw nuclear explosions all across the Earth. Then she saw a date appear. You know what that date was. The year 2000. Did a nuclear war happen during the year 2000? No. Obviously she was given a lie by negative spirits.

If you want to see things just close your own eyes and images will appear. Protect yourself first and then call for your guardians if you know who they are. If not just use your own protection.

Since Robert mentioned mirrors as being safe for astral travel....well I have decided not to purchase his books.

S

When I go to the washroom at night and look at the mirror I get very
scared because I can see about 10 evil faces inside my own (Im talking
your classical deformed,unproportional face). I'm
guessing this is normal and I never look in the mirror.
[/quote]

I assume you are mocking me. Oh well. What comes around goes around.
Remember I never said mirrors are bad,evil or any other such nonsense.
I said using them for occult work is asking for trouble. Just like using a ouija board is also asking for a world of hurt.

Anonymous

When you say Ouija board (and I'm not asking this to mock you in any way), do you mean a real one or even the ones Milton Bradley makes? I've used a Milton Bradley board, which I am guessing is for entertainment only. But if my guess proves otherwise, then I could make a board out of paper or whatever. Not that I would. Personally I think ouija boards are a waste of time. I thought spirits had trouble with written language.

Tom

When I tried the technique of staring in my reflection between the eyes, nothing happened. At some point I just got a tension headache and gave it up. Trying too hard to make things happen does not work very well. It was not the only technique I have tried with a mirror. None of them worked for me. So is it just that there is something or someone protecting me from trying to use mirrors and providing a false sense of security?

S

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

When you say Ouija board (and I'm not asking this to mock you in any way), do you mean a real one or even the ones Milton Bradley makes? I've used a Milton Bradley board, which I am guessing is for entertainment only. But if my guess proves otherwise, then I could make a board out of paper or whatever. Not that I would. Personally I think ouija boards are a waste of time. I thought spirits had trouble with written language.

It wasn't you anyhow who I thought might have been mocking me. It doesn't matter.

I've never seen spirits having problems with the written language.
Any ouija board is dangerous.
I went over to a friend's house,and she made a ouija board from paper. She used a small glass. I watched as her and another woman used this board. The force or spirit coming through told all kinds of lies. It told her she would sell five houses the next week. That someone else there would write a bestselling book. None of those messages came true. She sold one house within the next two weeks. Then it's very last message was the first two letters from two common swear words.

What I have found to be okay are tarot cards, meditation,trance states,altered states,magick used for good. Astral projection.
Trance,meditation and ap are the main keys.

If you want to start seeing spirits one of the best ways is to develop your brow chakra. It's difficult to say how long it'll take to see them this way. Maybe the first few minutes. Maybe a year or more.

Call your guardians and use your own protection as well. Then sit in a comfortable chair. Close your eyes. Focus on where the brow chakra is and wait or ask to see your guardian spirit. You might see him or her or you might see a symbol,which represents your guardian. Keep your body relaxed. I would keep asking until the guardian actually appeared. Then to make sure it really is a guardian you can visualize brilliant white light around the spirit or place a symbol of protection around its neck. Just visualize your hands that Robert talks about for ap. Use these hands to put the symbol around the spirit's neck.
To do this right you have to be in a deep or light meditative state or a light trance. By relaxing and focusing this should put you into the right altered state.

Tom, it's just as well it's not working. Try the technique above.

cainam_nazier

It is as it is with all things, physical and astral.  You see what you want to.  Even a paper clip in the wrong hands can be evil.  If you believe nothing can harm you then nothing can. S was wise to offer the warning because if you can not control what you want to see, control your fears, then a mirror can be dangerous.  But it is just a tool.

It is just like any thing else: a ouija board, tarot cards, crystal balls, they work because you want them to.

Look at it this way.  Hammers don't work themselves, they are tools, you have to use them.  You just have to make sure your hand is out of the way.

powder

Im sorry if it sounded like it but I'm not mocking you S,
if I stay up until 1am listening to radio and then I look at myself
in the mirror my mind warps my face to suit whatever feeling
I have in my head. Usually my face seems completely different
every time I look at it and the proportions are all wrong. It might
be just my mind and not the mirror.

I never meant to offend you.

Anonymous

My kung fu teacher hinted that when one develops enough qi energy, they will also develop second sight automatically. Either way, it's going to happen. I think I will let it happen this way, as I trust my kung fu teacher implicitly, and I have very good reason(s) to. All of which he has told me thus far is true. He is a man of wisdom, virtue, justice, fortitude, temperence, and courage, as well as honesty, benevolence, and friendliness. I am no longer worried. I do not need devices to help me develop my abilities. Personally, I think they are a waste of time but I have no problem with others using them. To each his own. I believe there is nothing that God hasn't already given me that I need in order to achieve my goals.

Anonymous

...and if I am wrong, God will enlighten me.

hashpuppet

What's this talk of guardian angels, this is the first ive heard about them on this board. How can you see guardian angels.

Anonymous

I want to add one more point- I was told that if you look into your eyes in a mirror, you can see your own soul. I'm not sure if I believe that. was just curious, but as I said before, I'm done with items. I don't use them, never have, never will. Except maybe the only crystal I own if I need a fast remedy for getting rid of negative emotional energy. Oh well, I'm happy right now. I think I'll go and try to raise my energy.

Rob

If you are worried about mirrors opening holes to nasty dimensions, just draw sacred symbols on back. Problem solved! No neg can use a tool of God. Bit like drawing sacred symbols in your body then.
Mirrors are just another tool for divination, which is recieving impressions from your subconscious mind. However the law of similarity/morphic fields which build up around similar tools does determine how safe that tool is for future use. EG ouija boards have been badly corrupted over time, so they are dangerous (not that they really are a form of divination, more channeling I'd say, but the same point applies). But dowsing sticks and pendulums are clean by comparison. I think that once you open up a tool to outside use, that corrupts it also for you.

Not buying RB's book because he mentioned using mirrors? I would advise you to rethink. I strongly disagree with many things in the Bible but that doesn't stop me from reading it. I trust that RB has a lot of experience trying this anyway, if he found it was dangerous, he wouldn't have put it in.

IMO there are a number of reasons why developing psychic abilities can be dangerous - for instance, it can become an end in itself. Psychic abilities are nothing, little distractions, they are irrelevant to the true path. Could be a useful tool though. Still, I wouldn't mind being clairvoyant heh, but I am not going to go out of my way to develop it.

in peace
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

CRIMINALMIND63

When you look into your eyes to seeyour soul whatexactly are you suppose to see? Aperson light or what. People tell me my eyes glow or are shiny, you can see sparkles in them. Is this something you are looking for or something else?

Rob

I don't think it is a "supposed to see" type thing - unless you choose to direct it (ask questions to your subconscious - eg show me me in past lives, show me the true me, show me my ego, etc etc) its going to a bit aimless. Bit like looking at patterns eg tiles, your mind will pick out and exaggerate different things then others. I think it is pretty personal anyway. I heard someone say that this always show you past lives - if thats what expect then....
That said, I just tried, and I couldn't get anything useful out of it! I tried it ages and my face used to to warp (as above), but this time my face quickly started blurring out and other weird things popped out at me. Bit odd! Couldn't decifer anything much. Might try it again later.

btw CM how is your "quest" going??
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

CRIMINALMIND63

Inguma,
My guest isn't "going" as fast as I like if you know what I mean. I remember seeing a website on the eye. The lines in the eyes told you so much about someone. I think it was an Egyptian website and it was broken down like your palm is. I'm not sure if yuor past lives show up in your eyes or not. If I find it again I will post it for everyone.

S

Mirrors are dangerous tools to use for occult/psychic work.
Robert Bruce does have some good knowledge, but I shall trust the knowledge I received from my guardian angels about using mirrors for psychic work. It's obvious to me that good angels have more knowledge then any person. Use mirros at your own peril. I have tried to warn people here, but you all are too thick,and are the type of people who will have tolearn the hard way. Using mirros is a good way to have your spirit removed as a negative spirit takes over your body. Especially if you start seeng spirit faces peering back at you. The only spirits seen in mirrors are negative spirits.

That's the problem with followers of new age and spiritualism. They all play with dangerous entities. The only people who have a clue as to what is really going on are native shamans and pagan magick users.

The bible is filled with contradictions and massive logic mistakes.
Example. Noah and the ark. Noah his sons and their wives are the only ones saved from a flood. What type of offspring is there from these relations? First cousins. Incest. So five to seven generations down the road there should would have been some bad deformaties. Sterility.
Just read about the Hapsburg royal family from Austria.

The only reason to develop clairvoyance is so you can see what is really going on around you. If you develop your brow chakra, then you can see if a spirit is good or bad. Well Inguma. From what you have said it is obvious to me you don't have a clue. As far as I am concerned this conversation,between you and I, is over.

Rob

CM, I haven't heard of doing readings from the eye, thats a new one to me. Yes please post a link.
Shame about the bloke. Are you learning magick now then? If you mail me your house address I'll post you some orgone energy generators, which will just sit there and clear away negative energies. Might help you establish better conditions to work and live in.

kakkarot

"The bible is filled with contradictions and massive logic mistakes.
Example. Noah and the ark. Noah his sons and their wives are the only ones saved from a flood. What type of offspring is there from these relations? First cousins. Incest. So five to seven generations down the road there should would have been some bad deformaties. Sterility.
Just read about the Hapsburg royal family from Austria." One small problem with your logic: if God is powerful enough to create an entire universe, as well as the being that inhabit a single small ball of dirt, what's to say that he can't manipulate genetics at a whim?

~kakkarot