News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Going it alone

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

They used IVF technology. Noah had a bunch of embryos from various species in liquid nitrogen on his ark, but we can't see the tanks because they were not on the main deck.

Anonymous

lol! hehehe, nice! Now, if I could just get ahold of Noah's technology, I bet I could make one hell of an airship[:D]

Tom

Noah also had a device that functioned as a two-way radio. It was how he communicated with the aliens in orbit over earth. They taught him everything he needed to know about building ships that can carry liquid nitrogen tanks as well as a pair of representatives of every species. God is an alien.

Anonymous

Ah, how much fun it would be if aliens gave me technology. Teleportation would be useful. I could save gas money. I wonder if we could find that 2-way radio. Or maybe the aliens made sure to destroy it before anyone like me found it. That's ok I'll just keep practicing teleportation on the astral plane. Maybe I can find a way to get my body to teleport. There has to be a way.

kakkarot

hey! are you making fun of me?[:(!] i'll get you! [:P] lol.

just kidding. [|)]

~kakkarot

Anonymous

I wonder how much psychic energy it would take to teleport. It's probably so much that we are incapable of doing it until we evolve into whatever we're supposed to become someday. Probably giant balls of energy or something? Dude, it would be so cool to be a giant ball of energy. I could float through walls and stuff. And I wouldn't need food. And I could do anything I wanted without legal consequence (like not pay my taxes, etc.) AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE COULD DO TO STOP ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... er... I mean... and I could be nice to everyone and give them pretty flowers. lol.

Anonymous

Hello. I am worried that my psychic development alone may prove dangerous. I think it would be good for me to have a guide of some kind, because I am worried that I might run into some trouble otherwise. I'm getting a bad feeling about stuff. Even right now. I have used a mirror two times to see my own aura, at home. S posted something on this, that using mirrors to develop second sight is dangerous because it opens portals to the most evil of dimensions. But I was using the mirror to see my aura, not develop second sight. Is there a difference and is it still dangerous to use a mirror to see your own aura?