News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Gospel Music v negs

Previous topic - Next topic

McArthur

Marc Cohn, (Marc Cohn), Walking In Memphis

Put on my blue suede shoes
And I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues
In the middle of the pouring rain
W. C. Handy - won 't you look down over me
Yeah I got a first class ticket
But I'm as blue as a boy can be

Then I'm walking in Memphis
Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale
Walking in Memphis
But do I really feel the way I feel

Saw the ghost of Elvis
On Union Avenue
Followed him up to the gates of Graceland
Then I watched him walk right through
Now security they did not see him
They just hovered 'round his tomb
But there's a pretty little thing
Waiting for the King
Down in the Jungle Room

Chorus:
They've got catfish on the table
They've got gospel in the air
And Reverend Green be glad to see you
When you haven't got a prayer
But boy you've got a prayer in Memphis

Now Muriel plays piano
Every Friday at the Hollywood
And they brought me down to see her
And they asked me if I would--
Do a little number
And I sang with all my might
And she said--
"Tell me are you a Christian child?"
And I said "Ma'am I am tonight"

Chorus:

Put on my blue suede shoes
And I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Delta blues
Touched down in the land of the Delta blues

Laurel

I have a CD that's sort of "New Age Gospel," with folksy music and a guy singing stuff like, "We clothe ourselves in light, we clothe ourselves in light, and we are free!" and "I choose to be God's Love," and when the house gets that yucky feeling, I turn the CD on somewhat loudly and leave the house for a few hours. Or, I sing the songs (which really are annoyingly "New Agey Christian" and not particularly well done) when I'm feeling down and clogged with neg attachments. It seems to help.

MK911

What the hell ?  Me and my brother live in same place, i am engaged in OBE, Astral projection and Lucid Dreams and he is not, but we have both been attacked the same way and we have lived almost all our life in same place! Both of us have been really heavyharted persons all of our life eaven periods we have had NONE of a reason for that.
You say that neg could be reason for that, if really so i will hunt him down and destroy all of his brothers [|)]
Well, we will see, we are moveing to the different place with our family, into our own big house, soon.

Willoc

If you want some music that works in the same way, but that isn't gospel you might wanna try out the artist called "K-os".  He does hip hop music but it's very different from most of the hip hop you'll hear today and definatly better (and not trendy, rude, mindless) as the music you will see on television.  His melodies are beautiful and his lyrics have been seen as poetry by everyone who will actually listen to them (but even if you don't, it's still very good).  You can download his music easily off Kazaa or other similair programs but I'm sure you'll like it so much that you'll want to buy his album which, in my opinion, is one of the best albums made yet (all good songs and good fluidity, etc.).

McArthur

30 minutes ago i came under direct attack from a vampiric neg. I put my headphones on and started listening to Traditional Gospel music. It blew the neg away within 3 songs. Believe me, they cant handle being around that kind of faith music. I know Christianity has a bad name for past actions in the middle ages and etc but there is power in it. I have gone from, in 20 minutes of listening to Gospel music, feeling suicidal, negative, ill, dark energy and all other symptoms of neg attacks, to-; feeling positive, uplifted, non-suicidal and a buzzing heart chakra-loving feeling. I'm sure this would work with most faiths but the most generally available is Christian gospel music. I am using www.spinner.com program that have about 4 different gospel radio channels. I recommend anyone with neg problems to d/l it and play it while under attack and see for yourself.

Heres the trick for those who are not Christian- PRETEND you are while listening to the songs. Join in their worship even if its only for 30 minutes. Tap your feet to the music, clap your hands, sing along even! It works.

I think i may go to Church this Sunday, or at least pay a visit to my local if i can get past my shyness of being amongst people i dont know.

God Bless.

edit: Ha! I've just been a Witness for Christ and didnt even realize it at the time of posting it.