News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Medical Intuitives

Previous topic - Next topic

SACOLUCCI

So, I recently have been battling dizziness and migraines and decided to have a reading with Mona Lisa Schultz an MD who also practices medical intuition.

I have had a lot of work-ups and have been ruled out. I had a chat with her and she said she sees antibodies and maybe an autoimmune problem. I can't believe I paid for this. I mean, it's just like guessing and throwing it out there. She said just because they can't pick it up, it's not there. Well, that's convenient, isn't it? For her.

She also described me very inaccurately and asked me if it made sense to me and if it didn't she would refund me right away. I told her who she described sounded more like my husband than me, and of course, she started on his personality.

She also asked me questions and when I told her the answers she would steer in that direction or go off topic. What do you all think about medical intuitive?

baro-san

Quote from: SACOLUCCI on December 01, 2017, 19:42:41
So, I recently have been battling dizziness and migraines and decided to have a reading with Mona Lisa Schultz an MD who also practices medical intuition.

I have had a lot of work-ups and have been ruled out. I had a chat with her and she said she sees antibodies and maybe an autoimmune problem. I can't believe I paid for this. I mean, it's just like guessing and throwing it out there. She said just because they can't pick it up, it's not there. Well, that's convenient, isn't it? For her.

She also described me very inaccurately and asked me if it made sense to me and if it didn't she would refund me right away. I told her who she described sounded more like my husband than me, and of course, she started on his personality.

She also asked me questions and when I told her the answers she would steer in that direction or go off topic. What do you all think about medical intuitive?

For me, a rule of thumb is how much they charge. The more they charge, the less they're trustworthy. Besides money, look for references, and have a talk with them to get a feeling about the person, before committing substantial money, time, and hopes.

There are some genuine people with unusual abilities.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Karxx Gxx

I know there's free readings on a site on reddit so you dont have to worry about money. https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychic/wiki/index/readers
Maybe someone might be able to give you info that you are looking for.
Your way is The way

Krishanna

I think your medical intuitive is an amateur.