News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hallucinations waking up

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So last morning I woke up early and Before I got to sleep again I set my intent to have an OBE. So I remember dreaming that my phone rang in the Dream so in someway I tried to Wake up in this reality instead of the Dreamreailty and I woke up very fast. But the thing is that when this happens and I Wake up that fast I can barely keep my Eyes up and my mind just seem to relaxed to almost be awake and while this happens im looking with my real Eyes hallucinating number in a line scrolling down in my room and suddenly I hear a whisper in my ears that freaks me out... It's not the first time this happens but not very often I Wake up hallucinating with heavy eyelids...  Has anyone further information or something about this ? :)

Xanth

My.
Entire.
Life.

It still startles me to see things (and people) in my bedroom at night upon waking, but I've gotten used to it mostly and just roll over and go back to sleep.  You just get used to it.  Remember though... anything you can experience is real.

I had posted this in the mod forum for just the mods to read... but since you posted this subject, I'll just cut and paste here my experience:

QuoteI've had encounters my entire life where I've woken to people standing in my room which, obviously, slowly disappear seconds after waking.  I've always attributed it to a bleed-through of whatever dream I happened to be having at the time.

Usually these "people" are at the door, other side of the room, or past the foot of the bed... well, this morning around 1:30am I woke up and I had this little girl about 1 - 2 feet away from my head.  Suffice to say it shocked me pretty darn hard.  Now, usually by the time I get up/bolt up, they've disappeared... however, THIS TIME, I bolted up got out of bed and this little girl was STILL STANDING THERE staring at me as solidly as someone standing in front of you at any other time.  My heart was already racing at the time, so this just made things worse.  LOL  I swung my legs out of bed and the little girl reacted by backing up slightly, then in front of my very eyes, she SLOWLY vanished.  It wasn't just a poof she's gone, it was a solid looking child which then over the span of about 4 second phased out right in front of me.

This is the closest encounter I've ever had of this nature... I certain didn't recognize her, but I'd venture to guess she was about 7 or 8 years old with what seemed like blonde shoulder length hair.  It was dark, so I couldn't really determine the colour in that short shocking moment.

I'm still running the events through my head and trying to determine a possibility of what happened.  Obviously I startled my fiance who sleeps next to me... I told her flat out that there was a little girl standing right there, to which she wasn't too impressed, she doesn't like hearing about spirits and stuff, it scares her.  Anyway, the point is that I apologized to her this morning and she had no recollection of anything happening.  Which means that it didn't wake her up too much and she didn't remember it... or the ENTIRE thing was a false awakening, which I have to discount because I remember getting up going to the bathroom after that then lying there in bed staring into the room for about 15 - 20 minutes after.  The whole thing couldn't have been a false awakening.

Lionheart

Xanth, that whole episode sounds to me like a very realistic and disorienting "False Awakening". I have had these and can swear that I was experiencing this physical reality. I feel that I had awoken so fast that and was experiencing the two realities actually merged, but only for a minute or two, then the Entity disappeared.

I never tried to wake MJ though, I know better than that, lol. But I did go out and sit in the living room afterwards, pondering what had just happened. It confused me so much because I thought and could swear I was awake. I also thought that this "life form" may have been trying to lead me to something in my home. But like I said, it had disappeared after a minute or so. So any clues were gone.

I then decided that it must have been one of the most realistic False Awakenings I had ever had. It even involved a bathroom trip and I didn't feel the need to use the bathroom at all. Another possibility is it could have been some kind of semi conscious episode of Sleep Walking. I have never been known to Sleep Walk though.

I have never mentioned this on this or any Forum because of the subject matter. I have had this occur twice now and am awaiting the third. The second one was similar to the first, but there wasn't a bathroom trip in that one. Instead I was in my kitchen getting a Nutri-Grain bar because I was hungry. Which sometimes I do at night in this physical awaking reality. I then saw the Entity standing in my living room.

MJ doesn't know about any of these experiences though. I didn't want to freak her out.

Sammie

Well Im glad this oftenly only freaks me out when I Wake up in the morning because I can only see the hallucinations clearly with light and if it was night I wouldn't bother trying to Wake up. Though I wonder why I Always seem to hallucinate letters in the air for a few seconds very clearly and this time numbers and so on.

Lionheart

Quote from: Sammie on August 13, 2014, 21:26:10
Though I wonder why I Always seem to hallucinate letters in the air for a few seconds very clearly and this time numbers and so on.
This thread here talks about a similar phenomenon. Though, it doesn't really come to any "concrete" conclusions.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/the_download_aka_the_forbidden_dream-t44872.0.html

Xanth

Quote from: Lionheart on August 13, 2014, 20:03:22
Xanth, that whole episode sounds to me like a very realistic and disorienting "False Awakening". I have had these and can swear that I was experiencing this physical reality. I feel that I had awoken so fast that and was experiencing the two realities actually merged, but only for a minute or two, then the Entity disappeared.

I never tried to wake MJ though, I know better than that, lol. But I did go out and sit in the living room afterwards, pondering what had just happened. It confused me so much because I thought and could swear I was awake. I also thought that this "life form" may have been trying to lead me to something in my home. But like I said, it had disappeared after a minute or so. So any clues were gone.

I then decided that it must have been one of the most realistic False Awakenings I had ever had. It even involved a bathroom trip and I didn't feel the need to use the bathroom at all. Another possibility is it could have been some kind of semi conscious episode of Sleep Walking. I have never been known to Sleep Walk though.

I have never mentioned this on this or any Forum because of the subject matter. I have had this occur twice now and am awaiting the third. The second one was similar to the first, but there wasn't a bathroom trip in that one. Instead I was in my kitchen getting a Nutri-Grain bar because I was hungry. Which sometimes I do at night in this physical awaking reality. I then saw the Entity standing in my living room.

MJ doesn't know about any of these experiences though. I didn't want to freak her out.
What makes me think it wasn't a false awakening are the processes I went through AFTER the event occurred.  I was awake the entire time and I can't believe that the entire experience was a false awakening.  Really weird. 

But yeah, this kind of thing happens to me on a weekly basis.  Lately it's been the last three nights now...

Szaxx

Lose the fear and communicate.
Think back to when you were 3 or so. Did you have a friend that'd visit and talk to you at night?
No-one else could see your friend too, perhaps your parents asked you "who are you talking to"?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.