News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

haunted areas

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hello Todd
  When you go looking for ghosts most of the time you will find them. Roberts books has a lot of methods. If she still keeps scoffing at you and you are worried about her. Get her some handmade soap -spice soap (especially with cloves and cinnamon), rosemary and mint, thyme, are just some of them. There is also a rosemary -mint shampoo made by Aura. Give them to her as a gift and say you like the smell of them.
  Robert lists off some herbs and oils also in his book.  Good oils to keep ghosts away are cypress oil,  and any of the mints.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Astrocio

hi todd,
first, she should really keep out of these places. its just like swinging your feet on a floor of nails - you'll never know when it will hit you.
i wouldn't worry about the ritual done in those places. these are just wannabes and think they can do things. experience ritualist and magicians have their own "vault" which is secret and hidden away from people.
i am not sure how long you had reiki and how sensitive you are with it. a friend of mine who is a reiki master can use reiki energy to feel entities. the energy will be sucked more than usual, but at the same time it will be bounced back.
if you meditate at the level of reaching samadhi, you can concecrate an amulet for her. it is using your will to focus on an object. there are many wards out there which you can find. you can also learn the LBRP. it seems that it goes well with reiki. just my opinion. i'm not a reiki practicioner, but i had seen miracles with it.
cheers!

rem134

I have exposed to many different forms and I practice it quite often.  I just finished read Roberts book and I loved it.  At the end it got to christian for my taste, but if you come a christian area then I am sure the negs would know christ.  

For being sentitive I am not really sure how senetitive it is bt I think I will be more once I deal with my own inner neg. Reading many of the stories in his book hit home too many times.  Even today I noticed I had complusions and desires to use my energy work to do things selfishly.  I keep having to fight it.  I am becoming more sentitive to it jsut be being aware of it and looking for it.  It is also hard to know if its negs or just cleasing.  We are not perfect anyway and have our own thoughts and desires.  I do not know if I am reading into my own issues or if its neg issues.  

I have decided not to go to those places anymore with her.  In fact I am thinking of breaking away from her for varies reasons.  My health being one of them.  I tend to gain weight around her.  I lose it when she is gone.  As well as the fact she'd think we are all crazy and need to see some professional help.

Todd

jason

A question:How can someone who actively searches for spirits(and thus believes they exist)scoff at people who practice meditation and astral projection? This doesn't seem to make much sensehttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0>I wouldn't be surprised if she has already attracted some form of negative energy,given the effects she has on you.

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

rem134

Jason,

You are right that is such a good point.

I really do not have an answer for that one.  She loves to go to haunted places, and had pretty forceful sexual abuse from the ages of 8 - 10, and alot of verbal abuse from her mother since about the age of 8.  She is a prime target from what Robert Bruce has said.  If she has had a neg for the last 14 years and she has been pretty weak so it could have take a good hold of her.  

So I guess her attacks on me cold be because the neg does not want to be found out about and knows if I continue to progress they way I am that it will be found out.  So would it be safe to say the neg is poisoning her against me and attacking me through her trying to get me to stop?  Or do I just love conspiracy theories so much I am making up my own?  

If the neg is the cause behind it should I forgive her for all she has done to me?  How much are people accoutable for there neg induced action?

Todd

Nita

Hello Todd
  Abuse gives a neg a place to attach too.  All the things that she is doing will attract negs and cause you problems.  You can forgive someone for being messed up but you have to ask yourself how much you can take. People like that push others to their breaking point and never care how much havoc they have in their lives.
  The dead giveaway was that she would scoff at you but expects you to do what she wants with graveyards and ghosts. A relationship is a give and take situation. If she can't give you the courtesy back of listening to and trying to enjoy what you want to do then you will have problems as long as you are around her.
  I would forgive her but I wouldn't trash my life over her problems. I would help as much as I could without wrecking my life. People who need help have to be willing to accept the help and do what will cure their problems.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

rem134

Hello alll,  This is my first post.  I had to creat a new name because for some reason my first one did not work.  Oh well.  

I just book the book PPSD and I love the book.  It got me thinking not of only my potential attack, but of my girlfriend.  She loves to go ghost hunting as she calls it.  I went with her once to this place that may even be known as the most haunted place in the Chicago, IL. USA area.  When we got there it even looked like there was some ritual that was done there the night before.  How worried should I be about possible attack from something powerful that may been there?  Should I mention it to her.  She usualy mocks my AP and meditation practices.  The only part of my spiritual side she does not attack is reiki, but she will rarely use it.   She used to go to graveyards and stuff all the time looking for these haunted places.  any suggestionsI can use to clease her of any negs she might have picked up and to make sure if she still wants to go to these palces she will be protect?  Or should I tell her she should just avoid these places?

Todd