News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Have you been told you are different?

Previous topic - Next topic

gerble king

Hope, you have just that, hope.  You were put here for a reason.  Your higher self chose this, and for good reason.  There can be no growth without suffering, so just know that all is well and as it should be.  There are no cosmic mistakes.  I know that this won't help you much but always remember that you are a strong person and can make it through your appointed task.

-repay evil with kindness

Anonymous

The Greeks decided that music has the power to affect emotions. We lost a lot of the knowledge that they had due to the Church. But we are getting that knowledge back, and I think that it's pretty common sense that music affects emotion. Try playing some music which enlightens you and propels the imagination and your uniqueness. Most everything is common sense in one way or another. The answer to your problem is probably very simple and right in front of you, but maybe you can't see it yet because of your viewpoint. It's like the saying, "when you change the way you see the world, you change the world." You could attack back. Try to sense where the attacks are coming from so you can place the coordinates of your attacker, then lock on to it. Then fight it in whatever way suits you. The fact that it is attacking you means you can't help people as much as you'd like to, so attacking it and getting rid of it would be good for everyone. By attacking it, you are already helping other people. I don't have too much of a problem with negs. Lately I've been getting depressed for no reason, but I think this happened because of the pacifist method I was trying with the negs- It doesn't work because if they are hurting you and you do nothing, they continue to hurt you. My method usually involves scaring the crap out of them so they don't attack anyone else either. They are weaker than they seem. In fact, I consider them to be composed only of weaknesses, or at least they are built off of one large weakness. Therefore, attacking them at their spiritual foundation will make them fall. Usually I imagine myself shooting in with one leg,  which hooks behind their foundation, and my other leg pushes them back. They fall. (this is a move I learned in kung fu). This is a metaphorical way that I fight them. Have you tried fighting back? It would be a good idea. For awhile I didn't fight negs because I figured that since they are still beings, however evil, it would give me bad karma. But not attacking meant that they would drain my energies. Even shielding didn't work for me. So, being backed into a corner, there was nothing else to do but fight back. Now I fight or warn any neg I come across in my vicinity, whether it attacks me or not (if it doesn't attack me it will only attack someone else. It's like seeing a robber and not saying anything just because they aren't robbing you; they'll find someone eventually unless they are stopped).

Anonymous

By the way, I know I am different. Nobody needs to tell me that. I am, according to my mom, slightly autistic. You wouldn't be able to tell just from talking to me, but I do have a hard time staying focused. Email is the best form of communication for me- it gives me time to think and reflect on my thoughts, and also go over what I wrote and determine if I am communicating my thoughts well enough. Sometimes I feel like I was put here by aliens, like the characters from 3rd Rock from the Sun (they are aliens). I don't know people around me too well, and I don't like being an american citizen because I feel like an outcast among them. Nobody knows me too well, not even my best friends. It's not that I haven't shared deep thoughts with them but I feel like I don't connect with them as well as I would like to. It seems like nowadays people have to go to a bar and get really drunk to have a good time. It's like in Aldous Huxley's book, Brave New World, where everyone either took soma (a mind-numbing drug much like ecstacy), or went to the cinnema. We're not quite that bad (yet), but in college, a lot of people get drunk much of the time. It's a shame because we have all these resources right at our fingertips and we use them for the purposes of entertainment. I feel trapped at college and at home. Even my own parents don't know me well. I won't elaborate on this because it would take a week to explain. But I do not feel close with them. I also do not feel independent from them because they are controlling people. So you can see how this would create awkwardness for me. I am dependent on "estranged" parents. There is a lot they didn't teach me, so I must go out on my own and learn. In any case, I hope that my post has helped. Good luck to you, and remember that though you may be different, there are many of us outcasts in the world, wearing disguises to make it look like we fit in so we don't have people gawking at us like we had 3 heads [:D]

Anonymous

Do you ever feel like you're on a boat lost at sea in a deep fog, and only have a general idea of which way to go? I feel like I am lost sometimes in life. This happens about once a month. I have no idea what it is exactly that I want to do, or in what field. At the moment I'm a music major, but I could wake up one day and decide that's not what I want to do. So I really have no idea. There are many things that I feel as strongly about as I do music. Martial arts, massage therapy and holistic healing, visual art and sculpting, having my own crop of foods grown by most farms, etc. And I have no idea how I'm going to do all of this stuff. I'm not rich, I'm not a genius, and I lack the resources. I guess I just need to start somewhere and work my way towards it as I go along.

CRIMINALMIND63

Hope, you said that you ended up with a scare overnight. I was told by someone that when you astral travel what ever happens to you in the astral happens to your physical body. I was astrally raped by my attacker then I ended up with a bruise on my inner thigh. It was about the size of a fist. I believe I posted on Child post about attacks for aliens. It has some information there on herbs and other things to do in your case. It would be well worth looking into for at least the alien part of your attack.

powder

EnderWiggin, sounds like your'e the one that needs advice! [:)]
I like to think of this existence as a big fat lie. Many people
just want to entertain themselves, let them, as long as they dont
hurt you its their right to f up their brain and their life, its
their decision not ours. You also have the people in this forum
to have intelligent discussions with.

hope1973, I had the privilige to meet a girl that was terrified
of falling asleep and she woke up with scars too. I dont know what
the reason for it was but this does happen more that you would
think...
I'm not going to recommend my usual witty solutions to problems,
instead I recommend that you get in direct contact with god, pray
and ask him/her/it/them/whatever to help you.
If you cant be hypnotized you might be too tense and cant relax.
Also you might try to remember your dreams when you're ready for
it, you need to remember all the data you have to handle your
situation correctly and dreams are just lessons.

Take action, be aggressive, trust something bigger than you.

Anonymous

We all need advice in one way or another, an opinion, or whatever. It helps us gauge our problems and see exactly how to go about solving them.  Honestly, I don't care what I do in life as long as I am doing something good for the world. Even if I work in a convenience store, I would aid the cause of others if I knew it was a good cause. I would keep up my kung fu training and I would probably teach it and show people how to defend themselves from violence. I get bored easily because I have a hard time meeting people that are at the intelligence level that I am at. Most people don't think about the things I do or they have different interests than I do. It's hard to find people who are like me in some way. I think this is part of the reason music seems to bore me sometimes. I love music. I love to write it, listen to it, perform it. But writing, listening to, and performing types of music I hear all the time gets boring. I need to experiment with new kinds of music. I vow from this day forward never to write music for a conventional instrument again, unless that instrument is to be played unconventionally.

hope1973

I was dowsed  and am apparently a "second time round"soul,someone who has had all their incarnations on earth but has chosen to come back,apparently to help people,though I am so low at the moment and am being so attacked that I cna't even think straight.

My dowser was very surprised that whatever he was doing wasn't enough as the spirits just come back,he hasn't met anyone like me.I can't even sit for 5 minutes without drilling on my back,neck and head draining my life.

It's strange,I can't be hypnotised at all,perhaps something to do with thepsychic attack or ufo interference(I have a 6 inch scar which appeared overnight prompting my doctor to ask if i had had an operation).i can't remember my dreams and the 0.1% that I can remember i see vast lands and skies,really scary and huge.I have always had night terrors.I have always felt different as a child and stare at the sky constantly.

i went to see someone else who told me that i am actually incarnating in human form but spent many lifetimes on other planets where i accumulated alot of energy devices which were now causing havoc in my life.

why is this happening to me.I have suffered so much i can't cope with the idea that i have to stay on this planet how many more decades.I can't bear it.i am just existing.