News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Have you seen a ghost?

Previous topic - Next topic

freelancer lucy

Hi,

Adrian has given me permission to post here, I'm a freelance journalist looking for people willing to share their experiences with ghosts with a national magazine.

If you have a ghost story to share, please contact me at freelancewriterlucy@yahoo.co.uk. If a magazine decides to run your story, you must be willing to be photographed but they would pay you a small fee for your time.

Many thanks, Lucy

iamkuljuarenot

No.  I have never experienced anything paranormal as far as I remember

Killa Rican

I've seen plenty of Ghosts as a child. Physically manifesting then vanishing in thin air in front of me. And of course I had a Spirit attached to me for 6 months, which was the wildest ride of my freakin life <_<. Maybe i will share it to them meh, i prefer to keep it personal though.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Pauli2

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Naykid

Kanvus

used to watch Casper so yes ive seen a ghost

also, i have photographic proof of it
http://hoodwink.info/ - a compilation of writings to help understand ascension (has text to speech to help reading)

SmileySpirit14

live forever or die trying

Naykid

Off topic:  Wow.. nice to see you smiley.  :-)

djed

My wife saw a ghost in our bedroom...... it was me out-of-body  :-D
I have a dream, a song to sing...d~ d~ d~

Jarrod

QuoteMy wife saw a ghost in our bedroom...... it was me out-of-body 

I've also been seen as a ghost.  That makes a way more interesting story than regular ghost stories.  Haha

Dalandar

i wish i had seen ghosts. I do beleive in spiritual entities but i was never lucky enough to see any .

astraladdict

Ghosts; no. Spirits; yes. Communicated with them? indeed i have sir
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

personalreality

be awesome.

Lexy

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

astraladdict

Quote from: personalreality on April 30, 2011, 17:15:26
welcome back howard
Yea well during the weekend i came back and was helping tons of people on the IRC, only to discover mr. xanth banned me from it. But thanks : )

personalreality

well....it is xanth....and it's xanth's chatroom now.  he started it, he owns it, he decides who is welcome.

bummer perhaps.  i'm sure he would un-ban you by now, especially since Tiny isn't around anymore (as far as we know, unless he's masquerading as someone else).

but either way, good to see you here.
be awesome.

astraladdict

I have strong reasons to believe that Tiny committed suicide, and as far as i know of it's a perminate ban. But glad to be back : )

Jilt

All the time - mostly floating holographic heads but one full body that was quite bright and detailed. Also felt one spoon me at the Fairmont in Seattle (old hotel, makes sense), a very angry/aggressive one in Prague, an American Indian in Scottsdale, and once felt hands on my lower back when my back went out.

Not sure it these are intelligent haunts (one zipped playfully out and back through a window 3x which probably was) or residual energy from the place, or bleed throughs from other dimensions that I'm more sensitive to when I awake. Makes sense that so many here have seen them since I bet there's a connection between having OBEs and being more sensitive to energy/clairvoyance.