News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Have you seen this Dark Man ?

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

Tayesin

Hi Again.

Paul, Guidance said he was showing me I was not ready to deal with those as powerful as him, and that I would be at some later date.  Although that was a few years ago now, and the last time the DarkDude and I met, I did deal with him.

I did read the link Cainam gave, and while there are some definite similarities between this guy and the one(s) reported there, I feel as if this one is different.  Maybe he is one working the Aussie continent?  I do know that those of us in OZ have not felt good things from him, so I suppose it is time to wait and see if he returns.

What is definite though, is that he was checking us out, seing how far we had come on our paths etc.  We wondered if it was so they could keep track of us, so that they know who will be troublesome to them in the times that approach us.  Oh well, will be patient and see.

Thank guys, you posts are appreciated.

Hephaestus

The description of this guy or thing is extremely and I mean extremely familiar to the dead evil nasty guy on the Poltergeist films - those who have watched the film he appears appears in (I think its the poltergeist 3) will know what I mean.

I think too many people have been watching too many late night scary movies. [;)]

Tayesin

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

The description of this guy or thing is extremely and I mean extremely familiar to the dead evil nasty guy on the Poltergeist films - those who have watched the film he appears appears in (I think its the poltergeist 3) will know what I mean.

I think too many people have been watching too many late night scary movies. [;)]

They made 3 poltergeist movies? I only ever saw the 1st one and that was so long ago I don't remember much of it.  Sorry H, I don't normally watch movies, havn't done so for many years, with the exception of a couple that friends have brought over. Namely,"What Dreams May Come", "Pay It Forward", and very recently, "Signs". All of which I enjoyed immensely.

This being is very very real.  I am not the only one to have something to do with him, so I do not doubt his reality. But, I do not wish to try and sway you on this point, I am glad you have had nothing to do with him.  And I would hope that it stays that way for you.

Love always.

shadowatcher

check out "the nature of the astral plane"

its worth a look

Nay

quote:
The description of this guy or thing is extremely and I mean extremely familiar to the dead evil nasty guy on the Poltergeist films
Yeah! that guy gave me the creeps..ugh, thanks for the visual..now I am gonna see him..lol..

Nay

goingslow

On a somewhat related note I saw the little girl from "The ring" in a few of my dreams.  Shes kinda scary.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:
The description of this guy or thing is extremely and I mean extremely familiar to the dead evil nasty guy on the Poltergeist films
Yeah! that guy gave me the creeps..ugh, thanks for the visual..now I am gonna see him..lol..

Nay

LOL
I think he used to sing something too which made him even more scary but I cant remember what it was - any idea what it was? lol

goingslow

Tayesin

Hi people.

Has anyone seen this entity?  He appears to be dressed in dark clothes, with a cape and has a wide brimmed hat.  Strangely enough, he has a terribly pock-marked face.  And he gives of a very not nice feeling.

I have had him open my protective shield a few years ago. (It's Ok, the Guides explained that I was not ready to deal with him yet, but would be soon)  He also visited a sensitive psychic I know in her dream and outside her bedroom window.  He has also showed himself to another three people I know who are also working the light side.  Two of them were visited many years ago while the third saw him during a journey I was guiding him on.

This last time, I went to the dark man and sat with him to see what I could find in him.  He gave me a disturbing 'F__K off or you will be sorry' look.  I scanned him and found that he was not completely dark, there was still a little clear light inside him.  So I told him so.  Of course he got angry with this and was about to do something ugly when I poured Light into him.  He began to 'sparkle' from the inside and left very quickly.

I did notice that he had a cord attached to him, so he must have been astral in some way.  That makes me think that he is flesh and bone in some reality.  Also, I feel that he is using others to check up on our progress and abilities in the real world.  There have been many come this year who do this.

So people, have you seen him too or heard of others who may have.  The more I understand of him, the better prepared I am to deal with him when he recouperates his energies.

Thanx.   Love always.