News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Have you seen this person?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Well, can't say for sure but it does sound a bit like the lady I see, but I never looked at her long enough to check out her eyes..[:P] In my opinion..the guys are much more interesting..[:D]

What is the length of her hair?

Nay

Life_afterdeath

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Well, can't say for sure but it does sound a bit like the lady I see, but I never looked at her long enough to check out her eyes..[:P] In my opinion..the guys are much more interesting..[:D]

What is the length of her hair?

Nay

LONG, half way down her back.

Nay

Welp, guess our women are not the same then..[:D]  Unless she felt a need for change and shorter was more practical..hehehe.

Nay [;)]

P.S. Squeek..thanks for the caps, I was going to fix that but forgot.[:P]

Life_afterdeath

What if it was someone in this forum who just changes their appearance to look like that when they go into the astral realm?
It's highly unlikely, but that would be pretty wacky.

Life_afterdeath

It would probobly only be in my imagination, but this is derived from my post about my OBE / Lucid Dream (whatever it was).
Has anyone seen a woman of this description in their astral state?

5"8
White hair
Pale face
Star-shaped irises ( colored part of eye )

I'm almost 100% sure that nobody but me has seen her...for she could be nothing but my imagination, but just in case, if you have ever come in contact with this person, reply to this and tell me how it happened.[:(]Insert

Mod note: Aagh... no caps please.