News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Have you seen this "person"?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone

Yes, I too am aware of  this entity.  The first day that I stumbled onto this forum I had  a dream in which I lost some control of memory, and this entity was in full 3D with me as I was awaking, making a point to remember him.  

I would like to add there is some brown, weather its the vest, or the inside of the trench coat lining.  He has a round face, with dark eyebrows but not of any melano descent.  His skin seems to to have some acne scaring, and yes he does stay at a distance, but yes you can talk to him.. you should defenitely try!

I believe that he is linked to this forum, and he has been away for a little bit, perhaps a few weeks.

tyrone

Grenade01

whoa tyrone i agree with that description.

very distinct jawline like...hrm....like.... classy yet tough look

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Julia

Interesting!  I have seen this guy a couple of times during low-powered spontaneous OBEs while floating near my bed, but never when I'm in full OBE.  In the past I was really gun-shy about meeting ANY kind of entity and would be overcome with fear and force myself awake.  The last time I saw him (some time ago) I had gotten rid of my fears and so was interested to know who he was.  I had just become aware while lying in my bed.  My astral body was still inside my physical and I saw him standing off to the left side in the distance as just a shadowy figure since a low-powered OBE doesn't give me good vision.  He is tall and slim with a long cowboy type coat (unbuttoned) and a hat.  He was accompanied by a child.  They seemed to be just standing there observing me and talking to each other or something.  When they noticed that I was aware of them, the man started walking towards me.  I didn't have much energy but managed to lift my upper body out and extend my arm to shake his hand and introduced myself.  Before I could touch him, however, I bounced back into my body and woke up.

I felt no negativity from this man at all but no real friendliness either - he seems just neutral.  I have no idea who he is.  I didn't wonder too much about him tho as I  thought maybe I had just been creating this image of him from my own mind because he looks so much like something out of a movie  - real type-cast!  But if others have seen him, well... that's interesting.

He has never appeared since then, but since as I said, I felt no intent of harm coming from this person, I would be interested to hear if anyone gets the opportunity to talk to him and find out who he is and what he is trying to do.

Julia

cainam_nazier

Julia-

How many years ago was that and do you know about how old the child was?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

chromed

I just thought I'd add that while I've not seen the man, my mother has seen him many times, and in a normal waking state, and in multiple locations. She described him as a tall man in a western-style duster and old (1800's era) clothes. He never approached, just watched and walked on. What was interesting is that the last time she saw him (mid-2000 I think) he was with a small boy (I believe she said he was wearing a striped shirt). Shortly there after I was visited by a young boy that woke me up from a dream and then ducked under my bed (also was a sleep paralysis episode). At the time, I lived 700 miles away from my parents and didn't even know my mom was having these kinds of experiences. In fact, we didn't put it together until almost a year later when we were talking about something else, and I mentioned the little boy, and she told me about the man. We've just written it off as possibly an ancestor or something (we both get visits from those from time to time), but in seeing this thread, I've now got reconcider. I'd love to hear any further thoughts or theories on this guy.

chromed

Julia

Hello David,

The last incident happened around 4-5 months ago.  The child stayed in the distance and was shadowy so I couldn't make out any features, though from the clothes I assumed it was a boy.  I'd estimate his age at around 10 maybe, but again, it was difficult to tell.

Julia

Tyrone

I think as with everything, this too is for a reason.  I'm pretty sure he's someone who is still alive and well, unless of course he is telling me pookie-pies.  I've mentioned before I've been obe'ing all my concious life, but the first time I read through the posts here, without even posting, he made his visit, so I know for a fact that he is somehow linked to this board, directly or through someone on here.  I've talked to him on several occasions, and asked him to respond to some of my posts, he was not at all in favour of that.

Through my experiences he is not what some people dub as a neg.  He is highly advanced projector, but he does stick to that one particular visage.  I have once noticed that he did have some stuff around him that he was attracting, but it was just some of that petty stuff.  Like a sworm of mosquitos.  Maybe this is what some of you are reffering to as giving off a bad vibe.

Nonetheless, I think we should really realize the potential behind all this and construct a place in the astral where we can meet and gather.  Kind of like taking it to the next level, literarly!

tyrone

hey cainem, what is  your hunch?  message me if you don't want to post

cainam_nazier

Tyrone...

Have you even managed to some kind of name or identity from him?

I would as like to know if any one has noticed a small hole or mark about 1 inch down from where the neck meets the chest plate.

David Rogalski

Ashfo

An entity involved with this board? eep :P

That would mean hes probably reading this, chuckling away.

If he was alive, that would make him not an entity, wouldnt it?

Do you think he is perhaps a very experienced astral traveller who is an observer of this board? But why? For what purpose?

- Ashfo

P.S: thanks for the one up on the entity thing bitsmart :)

bitsmart

As I understand it, an entity is roughly defined as a living being in some form. All humans are entities, so you can be living and an entity at the same time. Just a side comment, carry on.

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -

cainam_nazier

Another thing.  

Does anyone remember a smell to go with his presence?

David Rogalski

Grenade01

I wasn't really posting on this board much when it happened.  I did post on it a few times though.  Mostly I was posting on spiritweb back then before they disabled the forums.

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

Kirath

For some reason your descriptions sound like one of the "men in black" entities. At least thats what I thought of when I first read through the posts.

cainam_nazier

Kirath-

I had given some thought to that as well but then why watch me for 20+ years?

David Rogalski

chromed

I doubt he's linked to this forum... my mother saw him before I ever tried the forums and her first time visiting them was the other day in responce to this topic. She sent me these specific things to reply to:

Julia - She thought the boy was around 8, dark hair, dark eyes and she has seen him many times, but alwas with a multicolored striped shirt.

David - She's also seen the hole in the shirt of the dark man.

As for MIB connections, most MIB experiences I've heard of (granted, I've never had one) seem like modern versions of the dweller at the threshold experiences (I have had those). Given the fact that he's non-threatening, I don't think that they're related.

Among those who've seen him, are there any obvious correspondances? Geographic location (I don't believe my mother didn't start seeing him until they moved to Arkansas), ancestry, anything? And David,  I'd really like to hear any theories you have on this guy.

chromed

Hephaestus

After reading the first 3 posts of this thread I got a shiver down my spine cos ive had something similar, I once woke up in the middle of the nite and was sort of half asleep and saw a dark figure at the head of my bed which disapeared as I became more awake THEN after a long while, maybe 2 month,  I finally had my first OOBE, when I left my body I saw a dark figure at the head of my bed again which basically scared me witless and sent me straight bang back into my body, I have been unable to OOBE again.

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

I have never seen the entity in question (dare we call him... Freddy?), but given its wide spread, I posit this is some kind of arch type form. This means that any number of spiritual entities, good and bad and all the range between, could take this form.

The description seems typical of early christian ministers in the USA, a hundred or more years ago.  

Given the mysterious and somewhat sinister and intimidating nature of this form, I would not think any entity using it would have totally good intentions. I suggest this form be banished until such time as it proves its orientation (good or bad) and good intentions.

Good spirits, in my experience, do not use such mysterious forms, and they will definitely not intimidate new projectors by appearing near them during an OBE exit.  When this happens, I suggest 'Freddy' be treated as a 'dweller on the threshold' type entity, and confronted, banished or ignored.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hi, haven´t read all the posts all through, so perhaps this has been answered - does...  ´Freddy´..  follow any of you when you leave the room?

Tyrone, if I may ask, ´how´ do you suggest ´Freddy´ would be linked to the forum?

Interresting so many of you have seen this character, and a bit shall I say weird, as well...    

- If I were without desire, then what suffering would I bear? - (Lao-Tzu)
 Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Tyrone

Q-G,   Now its awkward to fit this in one post but the first evening I browsed through these posts I had been told that there is a tremendeous amount of attention brewing here and about this board.  I was, shall we say warned about my involvement here.  However I did sense that there was something of some value (at least to a few people) that I may add.  Anyways, that same nights sleep I had lost a segment of memory which to me implies that there was somthing grand that transpired and my conciousness didn't want to bring it back for whatever reason.  However in the stage of my re-entrance I seen this entity crystal clear in full bloom 3D curiously looking, half smiling.  Like a tough guy trying to show that higher level bliss, but not threatening whatsoever.  This was such a surprise, such a powerful visit.  I later began posting and the visitation re-appeared.  When I consulted my higher level entity friends they wouldn't tell me, just that it was for me to figure out.  

Throughout my other travels, and sometimes throughout deep meditations, this figure would quietly stand in the background.  Once he was pointed out to me, or once I noticed him I would either grant him to come closer or not, if I had other things to do.  It was all respect, and no darkness, so I procceeded and exchanged some thoughts with this person.  He would occasionally reappear since that time.  There was a brief several week period in which there was no more of this person, and then this thread began.  In my curiosty I called for this person, who came quite quickly and assured that he was still there.

Now, as for his orientation, like I said, to me he was all respect with his hat in his hands, projecting peacefull thoughts and an array of those astral  facial expressions that are so indescribable and speak for themselves.  However I still cannot conclude to you that he is all white (soul), that is offcourse if we all actually see the same person.  

Nonetheless I do surmise that he is linked to this board through some type of either attention (on any level), or some higher level projector who reads these, but does NOT post.  

hope this adds to something.

tyrone

Grenade01

Seemed pretty mean to me
but like I mentioned before I was so fearful when I woke up I could have just been projecting my emotions onto him

But he would be the only real "intelligent" appearing entity Ive ever encountered

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

nitetravler

If anyone here has listened to Art Bell over the last 1 or 2 years, there has been much discussion on a type of entity that Art refers to as a 'shadow person' or the 'shadow people'.  Some of your desciptions sound pretty much like these entities.

A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?

-Robert Browning
A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?

-Robert Browning

PeacefulWarrior

FIrst of all, let me say how jealous I am of Nitetravlr's cool animated avatar!  That is VERY cool.!  jk

Anyway, I agree with Robert that this entity must be some kind of archetype and unless he identifies his/her identity and purpose I would be careful.

-Dan

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

kakkarot

but he has harmed no one so far.... or at least, no one has been able to say that he has harmed them. he seems to be neutral. and actually, i think i would be doing something like what he is doing if i were able to astral project.  :)

the fear of the unknown often leads mankind towards destruction just to satisfy his own sense of safety.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

PeacefulWarrior

I see your point, but I must agree with what RObert wrote on this thread...

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

cainam_nazier

I know that this topic has become some what of a taboo but I can not prevent the thought any more.

Due more so to recent information gathered it seems that there is a singular person behind this entity.  I had believed his to be possible before and my session with the hypnotherapist has pushed the point further.  And the more information I gather the more it begins to ring true.

It has become highly possible that I am the reason for this.  There is one of two things happening.  Either I am the actually doing this or there is some thing using me to do ths.  How ever my personal feelings in this matter are pushing towards it being me.  However the problems comes with that there is no recolection of any of the events.

I see as the only way to possably prevent this from happening is to retain some memory of the event.  So I ask those that may see this thing in the furture to try and do something that would trigger a memory to the physical world.  I ask this so that control may be gained over it and its apperance be prevented for those who wish to no longer see it.

But please for those who are willing try this and help I do not wish you to put yourselves in any undue risk.  Due this onlyif you can maintain control over the situation.  I say this because there is however the possability of a calculated error, in which case I am way off the mark.  However I feel this to be true and correct.

I thank in advance any effort made for the sake of a single perosn.

David Rogalski
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385