News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hearing morse code

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

hi all,

I wanted to check if anyone has experienced hearing a morse code in their ear, meaning not like an external sound but more like tinnitus just not a consistent bussing sound, but clear clicking sounds that very much resemble the morse code with pauses between each potential letter.
I started hearing this when I am relaxed at night, and it comes very suddenly. It is very loud, like clicks, but in a form of dots and dashes, just like the morse code, right in my ear, like coming from my brain almost. From the morse code I only know SOS (... _ _ _ ...)
The weird thing is that as soon as I start writing down the dots and dashes so I can look up the corresponding letters and translate the message
(if that is a form of attempted communication at all) the sound stops. So, now I will try to learn the morse code to be able to translate as I am listening and see if there is any meaning behind these sounds.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: LightBeam on May 12, 2022, 16:37:20
hi all,

I wanted to check if anyone has experienced hearing a morse code in their ear, meaning not like an external sound but more like tinnitus just not a consistent bussing sound, but clear clicking sounds that very much resemble the morse code with pauses between each potential letter.
I started hearing this when I am relaxed at night, and it comes very suddenly. It is very loud, like clicks, but in a form of dots and dashes, just like the morse code, right in my ear, like coming from my brain almost. From the morse code I only know SOS (... _ _ _ ...)
The weird thing is that as soon as I start writing down the dots and dashes so I can look up the corresponding letters and translate the message
(if that is a form of attempted communication at all) the sound stops. So, now I will try to learn the morse code to be able to translate as I am listening and see if there is any meaning behind these sounds.

Yeah that would be interesting if you can get a coherent message out of it. I only get the consistent ringing in my ears sometimes louder, sometimes barely audible. If I listen very closely I can always hear it though. But yeah I haven't had what you are describing.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Nameless

This is very interesting LB. Is this the first time you have had the clicking? I concur the clicking is very much like morse code but not knowing how to translate it leaves a gap if that is what it is.

Did you feel like you had any energy work done to you prior to hearing it?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on May 12, 2022, 21:45:46
Did you feel like you had any energy work done to you prior to hearing it?

Not from external source. It started happening maybe once a week since I started doing Thai Chi. I don t know if it's connected.
My dad was a telegraph operator when he was in the army and he taught me and my sister when we were little the morse code, but I have forgotten it since then. That's why I know what it sounds like, and I recognized it as clear patterns and not some random clicking noises.
I will let you all know if eventually I am able to translate it on the spot as it happens and if there is any meaning.  
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

This is incredibly interesting, yes!.. I am not sure I have, or more accurately, I have not made the observation. I will surely keep more alert now.

I think it is wonderful if anytime any one of us is able to get two-way communication on with our Inner being.

Thanks for reporting this.

LightBeam

Quote from: omcasey on May 12, 2022, 22:15:57
with our Inner being.

or an ET  :-D    that would be exciting
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

I have been experiencing this phenomenon for 3-4 years now, if it is the same thing. In my case it comes across slower than what I know of as typical Morse Code so, although the thought occurred to me early on, I dismissed the idea. But it was so clear and distinctive that I intuited that it was a form of communication or new form of download. I never was able to naturally correlate it with any other condition at the time- energy work (either internal or external source), dreamwork, NPR experiences, etc. I thought it might be a physiological manifestation of something like temporal or mandibular misalignment, but the best I could think of was to wiggle my jaw strenuously and that had no effect on it, Lol. Since it only occurred very infrequently, I set any physical ideas aside and settled on the idea of new form of communication and just let it happen when it did.

Since then, I have experienced more and varied forms of communication and energy work/healing, so I am still of the opinion that this is one more form. And there will be more and it will take time to learn them.

Great topic LB!  
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

floriferous

I seem to recall in Bruce Moens book, 'Voyages into the Unknown', he has a similar experience of communication with his guides at the end of a Gateway program at TMI.

EscapeVelocity

I thought that I remembered this from Moen's books, as well. One of many communication methods.
His later books describe further types of communication that frankly, leave me a little perplexed in their actual delivery, but I have to admit he has been accurate to my overall experience as it proceeds. Perplexing, frustrating, challenging...but accurate.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

omcasey

Quote from: LightBeam on May 12, 2022, 22:20:19
or an ET  :-D    that would be exciting

That is very much a part of the make-up of our Inner being ( yes! ) ( exciting!! ). I look forward to your reports.

tides2dust

Casey- mind blown.  :-) You are spot on.

Lumaza

Lightbeam, you need to do a Phase soak session. While I lie in the water, my head is completely sub-merged up to almost my nose. So, my ears are completely under water and the quiet one experiences there can definitely open up to all kinds of audible sounds. At first, I can hear my body as the blood pulses through it. Upon further relaxation and focus away from your physical body, all kinds of unique sounds and possibly forms of "communication" can be heard. You can actually hear the "frequency" changing right before your eyes. Clicking and all kinds of other sounds akin to that are included as well.

I seem to experience what EV was talking about here. I have been checked for "Tinnitus" and didn't have it. But I get those periods of very high pitch tones. Once in a while the tone will be accompanied by a feeling a lightness or even light headedness. I have Trigeminal Neuralgia and I have always wrote those sounds off as that. Trigeminal Neuralgia has to do with the five main nerves in the side of your face. Those nerves start above the temple and end up down at the jaw. So, yes, the ear can be affected too. I always look at the "sensible/reasonable purpose for something, before getting into the "unknown". On some level I still doubt a lot of what occurs. It's not necessarily doubt. It's more like disbelief in your own abilities. That's what keeps me "humble" though!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Thank you so much, all! That's interesting to hear that other people are experiencing sound patterns as well.
I was just thinking for now to try the following: I will relax and clear my mind and I will mentally ask if someone is trying to communicate to use just one click as yes and two clicks as no to simplify the communication since I still have to learn the code and that will take time. I will let you know if the clicks will start and if that will produce any results.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 13, 2022, 22:27:10
Thank you so much, all! That's interesting to hear that other people are experiencing sound patterns as well.
I was just thinking for now to try the following: I will relax and clear my mind and I will mentally ask if someone is trying to communicate to use just one click as yes and two clicks as no to simplify the communication since I still have to learn the code and that will take time. I will let you know if the clicks will start and if that will produce any results.
Tests, quests and challenges abound! School is once again in session!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: LightBeam on May 13, 2022, 22:27:10

So if you get 2 clicks as no, I would personally trip out. I would start asking, "Hey, who responded to my question there?! There IS someone trying to communicate with me!!"

Haha!! Or I would think that maybe it's someone just joking around with me.

But that's really cool! Keep us updated as to what happens!

LightBeam

OMG, you won't believe just now an actual word came through. I have been asking for yes or no communication, but nothing. As soon as I started learning the code, the clicks faded significantly, they were so faint that I could barely hear them anymore. This morning I was thinking that whoever is communicating wants the messages to remain on a subconscious level and not apparent to me consciously.
But just a few minutes ago, a pattern of loud clicks occurred that I memorized easily and I was able to partially decipher right away because I am learning the code. The word that came through was _   ..  _ _  . (TIME) I cant believe this it is an actual word. After that it stopped. But at least this is a start. YAY.
Captain Jack Sparrow

PerspectiveShift

Wow! That is exciting!! For a first word, that is a pretty good one! Keep us updated on how it all progresses!! :)

Lumaza

Lightbeam, do you have a good set of earphones, preferably comparable to Bose? Noise cancelling headphones would really help you here. If you do, find a good relaxing Bin Beat video on Youtube or use one that you have. Turn the volume down until it is barely noticeable. Use it as background and await the communication to commence. If you set the stage, like they say, "if you build it, they will come".

The relaxing Bin Beats or Iso Tones will aid in shifting your consciousness enough to do some real exploring. These morse code clicks are "signals" or as we say in the NPR lingo, "signposts" that are telling you that if you want to delve further into this phenomenon, you must be the one to do the work or be the one to make the next move. They are "teasing" and tempting you!  :wink:

LightBeam

Thanks, Lu! I tried yesterday listening the beats with headphones. The clicks did not come and after 30 min I gave up. I did though have thoughts popping into my head about Time, something of the sort Time is neither real nor illusionary, it's both. So, that's something.

The clicks come and go as they please, I guess. I can't induce them.
Another word just came in a few minutes ago. and the word is T SETI.
I could not believe when I translated it that it made sense again. This is more of a physical rather than Non-physical communication, because I am hearing it with my physical ears while fully awake, not even in a meditative state.
I am not sure if I missed to hear the letter E in the beginning, as I was working when the clicks started, but I know that SETI is an institute for search of extra-terrestrials. Very intriguing! I am not sure if I receive further messages, I can post them publicly though. I don't want a knock on my door from the real MIB haha.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Lightbeam, I didn't mean for you to induce them. Just that when you "set the stage" or "prime the pump", something does usually. That something may not be "directly" related to what you want to happen. Sometimes though, it can lead to a new way of discovering that with what you wish. If this was happening to me, I would utilize what I learned about opening and labeling Doorways as a way of exploring this phenomenon further.

I remember the late Stanton Friedman had his own meaning to the letter "SETI". He called it "silly effort to investigate", lol!  :-D Under the circumstances, I agreed with his definition too! 

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on May 31, 2022, 18:38:35

I remember the late Stanton Friedman had his own meaning to the letter "SETI". He called it "silly effort to investigate", lol!  :-D Under the circumstances, I agreed with his definition too! 

haha, I think SETI is a joke. The gov won't allow them to disclose anything even if they find evidence.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 31, 2022, 18:44:52
haha, I think SETI is a joke. The gov won't allow them to disclose anything even if they find evidence.
My feeling exactly. The more they say that info like this could never be hidden from the public, the more I know it would and has already been hidden from the public!  :wink:

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on May 31, 2022, 19:53:53
My feeling exactly. The more they say that info like this could never be hidden from the public, the more I know it would and has already been hidden from the public!  :wink:

Maybe the next word that comes through will be JOKE Haha, then the puzzle will be solved, that is if the ETs have a sense of humor.

But on a more serious note SETI did come through, so if an intelligent being is trying to send a message related to SETI, it would be interesting why and what is it about. I have a feeling there is a preparation going on for public info release, but it has to happen gradually, as humans cant be trusted not to create world wide chaos. Perhaps some SETI disclosures will be arranged to be one of the steps towards human mind conditioning. Bottom line, it's the ET's call, not even our gov. They are the advanced ones and they are calling the shots. We shall see. But just looking at human behavior during the pandemic and racial unrests, can you imagine a sudden confirmation of aliens presence. There WILL be a chaos especially on the religious sector, and we don't know if it could be controlled. That's why the gradual release of info is important.
Captain Jack Sparrow

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: LightBeam on May 31, 2022, 20:46:46
Maybe the next word that comes through will be JOKE Haha, then the puzzle will be solved, that is if the ETs have a sense of humor.

But on a more serious note SETI did come through, so if an intelligent being is trying to send a message related to SETI, it would be interesting why and what is it about. I have a feeling there is a preparation going on for public info release, but it has to happen gradually, as humans cant be trusted not to create world wide chaos. Perhaps some SETI disclosures will be arranged to be one of the steps towards human mind conditioning. Bottom line, it's the ET's call, not even our gov. They are the advanced ones and they are calling the shots. We shall see. But just looking at human behavior during the pandemic and racial unrests, can you imagine a sudden confirmation of aliens presence. There WILL be a chaos especially on the religious sector, and we don't know if it could be controlled. That's why the gradual release of info is important.

It's interesting bringing up the discussion of disclosure as I just recently came across a Fox News interview publicly talking about UFO sightings and how NASA is now investigating them (like they haven't been already haha) as they have hundreds upon hundreds of UFO phenomenon reported. So finally the mainstream media is at least talking about something that is already very obvious to many people. At least it is starting to be spoken about more publicly now. It'll be interesting to see if MUFON will actually start becoming more recognized as a serious organization or if it will still remain as an "aluminum hat" organization to many people. Probably the latter as NASA tends to be the more "trusted source" of information lol.

Lumaza

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on June 01, 2022, 08:04:48
It's interesting bringing up the discussion of disclosure as I just recently came across a Fox News interview publicly talking about UFO sightings and how NASA is now investigating them (like they haven't been already haha) as they have hundreds upon hundreds of UFO phenomenon reported. So finally the mainstream media is at least talking about something that is already very obvious to many people. At least it is starting to be spoken about more publicly now. It'll be interesting to see if MUFON will actually start becoming more recognized as a serious organization or if it will still remain as an "aluminum hat" organization to many people. Probably the latter as NASA tends to be the more "trusted source" of information lol.
Perspective, did you see this from a few weeks ago? It had some rather interesting moments in it, especially during the last half of the hearing. The first part was all about what was happening and what the Navy was seeing with eyes and all kinds of monitors. At first it's kind of boring watching all of the denial. But then, someone stands up and asks "when are the going to talk about Roswell and all of the other "known of" UFO events?". He wouldn't use the new three letter UAP definition. He said UFO and Aliens. He went "old school" and that's when things got good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfxwBQL69A

Last night Jimmy Church had Billy Carson on his Fade to Black Radio Show. Billy is getting ready to release his new movie based on the "Black Knight Satellite". It was a great interview. Near the end, they talked about the Congressional Hearing in Washington too. The interview begins about the 30 minute mark. During the first 30 minutes, Jimmy always does his opening monologue, with happenings of the day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soi1y9aQc1o

In the last few weeks now, Jimmy has had a number of interviews with other people that are well known in the UFO community based on the recent Congressional Hearings as well. You can find those on Jimmy's Fade to Black Youtube channel. It's all free.

Jimmy has been very optimistic about the Congressional Hearing. But not everyone in the UFO community shares his enthusiasm in what was said. Richard Dolan, another well-known name in the community gives his scathing review at this link here. Out of all the interviews I heard on the subject, I thought Richard's take was the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xxH2L9Fo_o

From what I see, from talking with friends and Family, is that the only people that seem to care about this are the people that are already in the UFO community. Even though you would think the Gov't coming out and having a Hearing based on the topic would be newsworthy. The response has been "crickets". Most of the people I know didn't have a clue that the Hearing even occurred.

I am of Lightbeam's camp though. Even though there are many people that say "it wouldn't be a big thing", it does not take much these days to throw the World out of whack. We have been shown that it can de-stabilize very quickly.  Once a "in our face disclosure event" would occur, the pit-bulls in the news agencies all over the World would bite into this and never let go. It would be in your face 24/7. That would have a enormous effect on Humanity.