News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hearing morse code

Previous topic - Next topic

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: Lumaza on June 01, 2022, 11:59:30
Perspective, did you see this from a few weeks ago?

I didn't see this one, no. Very interesting! I watched most of the first link. I'm glad they are at least talking about it and somewhat taking these things more seriously now, but I also believe they are hiding a lot and just giving the public some cheap talk here. And the deeper you go in government (or what controls/influences the government behind the scenes) the more they hide things. These agencies knew all along, they are just playing the game. Maybe not at this level of government, or maybe so, it's impossible to say.

But yeah thanks! I'll watch these.

One part of me believes that there are many more believers in alien life (whether on or off of our planet) than we actually think there are, as most people have seen or know people who have seen UFO's or unexplained phenomena. (As well as the fact that our universe is basically endless.) Similarly to ghosts etc. I would say if you grabbed a handful of people, most of them would believe they exist.

But another part of me realizes that if aliens just started revealing themselves and saying hi to people, I don't think people would be able to handle this part of it. I think people are so conditioned with "knowing everything" with our "modern science" and viewing humans as the only intelligent species and aren't ready for seeing another more advanced being with more advanced spiritual and scientific growth that we can learn from. I think it would freak people out. Especially if they were aliens that didn't look anything like us humans. Heck, we just got out of our own human racial discrimination not too long ago and we are still currently discriminating against people for their medical status currently too. The movie District 9 displays a great example of discrimination against aliens actually. Great movie.

So yeah, I think most people would flip out if they actually came out to say hi. But I still hope they would say hello as I would like to believe I would be open and welcoming and I'm excited to meet more advanced beings to learn from. But it's probably similar to scuba diving next to a blue whale, I don't really know how I would feel actually being in a situation like that. Thinking something and actually experiencing it are two different things.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

LightBeam

TIME, humanity needs more TIME to further mature.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

LightBeam

It is fascinating... And a real privilege. Thank you for sharing. I am blown away, and excited by your discovery. I have a feeling it will stick with you for years to come.

flymetothestars

-------- (Oops no Morse's code, please check below, I made an error)

flymetothestars

Lightbeam, (me newbie) if someone was with you at the time when you were first taught Morses that is now on the other side could it be they are trying to show you they're there? Don't know if your dad still alive. Just a suggestion.

I've heard other sounds a sort of sudden ripping sound and voices (been checked, nothing wrong with my hearing or mentally, no nothing, been told this is too what relatives heard, but checked myself just to be clear, happens always as if to wake me up, no Morse's code, though).

LightBeam

Quote from: flymetothestars on December 09, 2022, 12:08:11
Lightbeam, (me newbie) if someone was with you at the time when you were first taught Morses that is now on the other side could it be they are trying to show you they're there? Don't know if your dad still alive. Just a suggestion.

Welcome, flymetothestars!

My dad passed away 15 years ago, and I have frequent APs with him. These could be messages from him. However, the translation of the signals point to ETs as the content is relevant to them.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

flymetothestars

Thank you! Ah, yes, I see  :-)